All Categories

Come on!!! The drop rates a joke as a paid player

Search
Oct 25, 2019, 14:0210/25/19
10/08/19

The drop rates currently are ridiculous! I'm fast learning that any chance of me assembling the team I want is slim to none. I have been playing for a few weeks now and because I believe no one should work for free I am paying player...or should I say was. So disappointing after buying several packs and shards all I get are the lowest and weakest rare characters the game has to offer. Then just when you think it can't get any worse the game then drops me duplicate weak/pointless characters after spending more money today! 

Plarium has a great game here, but they need to rework the classifications of characters and reward those actually prepared to pay and keep them in business. I would spend so much more if I was rewarded for the money I was already spending.

We all have a wishlist but I think it's time to resign myself to the fact that I will only ever see Bad-el-Kazar on my phone when playing against someone else's team :(

Plarium - please consider this post, as someone who loves the game and will happily keep paying for it this is prime feedback.

Thank you

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 25, 2019, 14:2710/25/19
10/17/19
How about a 24 hour x2 chance for $50 in the store.  I would pay for that.
Oct 25, 2019, 14:5710/25/19
04/12/19
MisterAzazing said:

How about a 24 hour x2 chance for $50 in the store.  I would pay for that.
with current rates - make it x10 and then maybe ...
Oct 25, 2019, 15:3310/25/19
05/13/19

Hello,

I understand your frustration with drop rates! I am also a P2W player. I waited for over 3 months before i pulled a good leg and another month after that before i got BEK. I have been hunting martyr forever and still no martyr. What this has caused me to do seeing how much i love this game is to re-work the champs i have. RNG can be our best friend or our worse enemy! Good luck, may your next pulls be more to your favor!
Oct 25, 2019, 16:5510/25/19
07/24/19

Rewarding people who spend with inflated odds is not the best idea. You would lose your f2p population. The best thing to do would have a system similar to hearthstone where you can break down heros into a currency and exchange it. Of course this would need to be balanced and not outrageous like some things companies are doing. This would get more money and remove a painful and crippling feeling due to the rarity of shards for f2p. 

That or make every epic and legendary hero have a fusion to obtain. Hell even a chance for a recipe to drop would work. 

The chance system sucks when there is no clear road to something. I would be more inclined to spend money if I knew that it was building to x hero not I may get him in this one or never. 

Of course this does add the problem that if people can get the champions they want there will need to be more balance to avoid everyone having a team of wxyz, as well as new content. Since they are small it seems unlikely that they would be able to meet this new demand. So I can see their fear of adding these to the game, but at the same time they do want to make sure players are happy

Oct 25, 2019, 17:3910/25/19
10/17/19
noloses149 said:

Hello,

I understand your frustration with drop rates! I am also a P2W player. I waited for over 3 months before i pulled a good leg and another month after that before i got BEK. I have been hunting martyr forever and still no martyr. What this has caused me to do seeing how much i love this game is to re-work the champs i have. RNG can be our best friend or our worse enemy! Good luck, may your next pulls be more to your favor!
I agree with this and can loose in Arena Rare/Epic teams.  Also you can go to the highest dungeon levels with right Rare/Epic teams.  Sadly I have no Martyr or any other God level legendary for that matter and that is OK.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 26, 2019, 00:5710/26/19
09/18/18

nathanielgray said:

The drop rates currently are ridiculous! I'm fast learning that any chance of me assembling the team I want is slim to none. I have been playing for a few weeks now and because I believe no one should work for free I am paying player...or should I say was. So disappointing after buying several packs and shards all I get are the lowest and weakest rare characters the game has to offer. Then just when you think it can't get any worse the game then drops me duplicate weak/pointless characters after spending more money today! 

Plarium has a great game here, but they need to rework the classifications of characters and reward those actually prepared to pay and keep them in business. I would spend so much more if I was rewarded for the money I was already spending.

We all have a wishlist but I think it's time to resign myself to the fact that I will only ever see Bad-el-Kazar on my phone when playing against someone else's team :(

Plarium - please consider this post, as someone who loves the game and will happily keep paying for it this is prime feedback.

Thank you

Hey Hey

Welcome to the forum, I really feel for you here as I have had the very similar experience happened to me, and it is what RNG is about, luck does change and my account is evidence to that.

I would also like to mention when we buy packs, we are simply buying a lottery ticket(shard) in hopes of that champion we want, thats how I think of them anyhow.

With that said and the way the RNG is, it makes getting that Legendary soo much more satisfying when you do get one.

I'll pass on your post to the CM's as well.

Many thanks and Good Luck!
Oct 27, 2019, 14:4110/27/19
07/24/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

nathanielgray said:

Thank you

Hey Hey

Welcome to the forum, I really feel for you here as I have had the very similar experience happened to me, and it is what RNG is about, luck does change and my account is evidence to that.

I would also like to mention when we buy packs, we are simply buying a lottery ticket(shard) in hopes of that champion we want, thats how I think of them anyhow.

With that said and the way the RNG is, it makes getting that Legendary soo much more satisfying when you do get one.

I'll pass on your post to the CM's as well.

Many thanks and Good Luck!

I understand that the odds should be hard of getting a legendary but feeling like a shard is a lottery ticket is a little crazy for a "hero collector." That really turns me off to giving any money to this game when I think of my odds as that. I dont mind games like hearthstone where I get a legendary in every 15ish packs. But the odds here are significantly lower. And the void shards, I got 4 epics 2 different heros and a duplicate of each. I cannot stress how disappointing that was. I started this game because I am someone who enjoys the collecting aspects of games. This however feels impossible to get heroes and I cannot afford to appease a fair amount of offers. 

I would not mind a system with better odds, or just having the ability to fuse my way to the heros I want. Hell even if it was every week a different set were available so you could still have people spending on energy or shards just to prepare for the fusion. People wouldnt know the combo and it would change so it would he prep or rush. 

I really want this game to be good, but as I am almost level 60, I am just feeling limited. Shards are always the same, I can only run 8 things at max energy, fractions war boss is rough, items I need dropping never happen the list goes on. Just the longer I play the more the odds seem stacked in the game's favor. I'm not asking for an easy game, just please dont have the challenge be winning the lottery.