All Categories

Champion chase tournament again its ridiculous.

Search
Oct 24, 2019, 22:2910/24/19
09/04/19

In the last 30 days there were like 5 or more of champion chase tournaments or events and each one was harder and worse than last. this is pure madness how ppl are supose to get shards for this events with so low drop ratio. Im scared of checking what terrible rewards are for this one and how much points do you need. guesing like you need to summon at least  10 epics to get highest reward. i think about quiting this game and one thing is sure i won't spend a broken penny on this game anymore. shame on you devs
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 25, 2019, 00:1310/25/19
10/17/19
kasperczernik1 said:

In the last 30 days there were like 5 or more of champion chase tournaments or events and each one was harder and worse than last. this is pure madness how ppl are supose to get shards for this events with so low drop ratio. Im scared of checking what terrible rewards are for this one and how much points do you need. guesing like you need to summon at least  10 epics to get highest reward. i think about quiting this game and one thing is sure i won't spend a broken penny on this game anymore. shame on you devs
This one should be pretty special with the pumpkin head guy.  I would use the couple thousand green shards saved and maybe get a pack for you to reach fusion characters.  That is my plan anyway.  Best of luck!!
Oct 25, 2019, 00:5110/25/19
Oct 25, 2019, 08:09(edited)
08/26/19

I used y shards yesterday because I was bored. 3 sacred, 5 voids and some ancient... 

Can I give back the leg I got and have them again? 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 25, 2019, 08:0810/25/19
Oct 25, 2019, 08:09(edited)
09/18/18

Hey hey

There always seems to be events rolling through, they don't expect you to do them all, so it's ok if you have to pass a few in order to use your resources on one that you want to, personally I like to save up for fusion events ... where I can.

I'm "end game" and yes a mod, but I still don't complete many events and you aren't expected to, platinum are just providing a lot of options.

Good Luck and have fun.