All Categories

Gold IV arena - rewards

Gold IV arena - rewards

Search
Oct 21, 2019, 13:2410/21/19

Gold IV arena - rewards

Hi, i was surprised today, when opened gold IV rewards. No gems, trash gear And one epic book. Well, it's sad, obviously got 60 gems + another rewards like gear, brews, book. Why would players spend time in arena, when tudy get this couple of trash rewards for gold IV? That's my question... Arena needs to be completely reworked, today it's waste of time with trash rewards IMO.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 22, 2019, 16:3810/22/19
05/13/19

Why do you think most of us hang out in Gold 1 or Gold 2?

I reached Gold 4 for my own personal satisfaction to see if I could reach Gold 4.

I stayed in Gold 4 for a few Arena Seasons for a Mission.

I got trash rewards every time.

I decided to drop to Gold 1.

Best decision of my life.

The people I face are so easy!

I can do 10 fights and get 10 wins in like 3 mins.

Gold 1 rewards came and they were the same trash rewards as Gold 4.

10 less gems & 5 less XP Brews vs. Gold 4 lol

So what if Gold 4 gets 10 extra gems compared to Gold 1. 

Facing all that extra aggravation isn’t worth the 10 gems.

So what if Gold 4 gets 5 extra XP Brews compared to Gold 1.

I keep getting XP Brews from Gear dungeons & Potion dungeons.

I’m sick of XP Brews.

Oct 23, 2019, 18:3810/23/19
08/26/19

What I find disappointing is the frequency of the rewards. You have to wait a whole week for that when the cb gives you more every day.

They should put a daily pvp reward, a weekly and a monthly one. 

Like the longer you stay in gold 4 the more you get. 
Oct 24, 2019, 05:0810/24/19
06/01/19
Nico Traveler said:

What I find disappointing is the frequency of the rewards. You have to wait a whole week for that when the cb gives you more every day.

They should put a daily pvp reward, a weekly and a monthly one. 

Like the longer you stay in gold 4 the more you get. 
This a million times
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 25, 2019, 08:2610/25/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

Yea the amount of real average weekly chest from arena I have received, I really couldn't count, personally I'm looking forward to the upgrade coming to arena and hope the best.

I would look to see daily rewards too but not sure that will happen, no harm asking though ... am I right? 

Good luck and have fun.
Oct 25, 2019, 18:3510/25/19
05/16/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

Hey Hey

Yea the amount of real average weekly chest from arena I have received, I really couldn't count, personally I'm looking forward to the upgrade coming to arena and hope the best.

I would look to see daily rewards too but not sure that will happen, no harm asking though ... am I right? 

Good luck and have fun.

I agree 100% with daily rewards.  It makes no sense that we get daily rewards from the clan boss, yet with arena, which is equally challenging (if not more so) to get to gold IV, our rewards come once a week and are trash gear (4 and 5 stars for gold IV why???). 

Plarium focuses so much on pouring out new content to sell that they neglect the old content and getting it up to date with the new things they add into the game.  The higher arena tier should have been added when they added 6 star gear.  Plarium needs to stop focusing on pouring new content out there that we don't care about and fixing the current content.  People have been saying this for months, but no one over there at Plarium seems to listen...
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 26, 2019, 01:0210/26/19
09/18/18

Hey Guys

Please keep all posts on the OP topic, if you wish to discuss another topic, I would love to have a read but ask if you open a new thread for that topic.

I have had to remove 2 comments because of this.

Many thanks and Good Luck