All Categories

Cb tayrel or skullcrusher

Search
Oct 20, 2019, 19:5210/20/19
08/26/19

Hi, I currently use skullcrusher for the counter on the cb...

Does the decrease in atk debuff actually affect the cb? If it does, does it affect all 3 of his skills, aoe and stun? 

Wich would be better, tayrel or skullcrusher?

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 20, 2019, 19:5710/20/19
05/13/19

Nico Traveler said:

Does the decrease in atk debuff actually affect the cb? If it does, does it affect all 3 of his skills, aoe and stun? 

Hello Nico,

is better to have both in team, and yes for both quest, the atk debuff work on all type atk.

What do you have for cb now?

Have a nice Night
Oct 20, 2019, 20:1310/20/19
Oct 20, 2019, 21:43(edited)
08/26/19

Mr. Ivv said:

Nico Traveler said:

Hello Nico,

is better to have both in team, and yes for both quest, the atk debuff work on all type atk.

Have a nice Night

Thanks for the quick answer man!

My team right now is 

Normal and hard:

Kael dracomorph skullcrusher Gorgorab Vrask

Hard and Brutal, i replaced Kael with Aothar. Everybody is lvl 50 except Kael 60, but I want to keep him for arena so I didn't place any ACC on him. Aothar is 50 but 150ACC. I just got Tayrel, he is still lvl 38, but already stuffed ACC and def, I just need to finish lvling the food to pass him 5*

Should I keep the team as is or maybe switch gorgo?

I tried switching him for a dps once but it was a disaster. Without the boost in turn meter and increase atk, I did less with 3 dps than 2

Now tayrel has a def aura. Aothar atk aura isn't quite right as most damage comes from poison. I am really lost as how to integrate tayrel. I somehow drew the best Champs for the cb, I just can't chose now. 

Ps, I intend to pass Vrask and then Gorgorab as 6* next. 

Oct 21, 2019, 09:5010/21/19
05/13/19

Nico Traveler said:

Mr. Ivv said:

Nico Traveler said:

Hello Nico,

Have a nice Night

Thanks for the quick answer man!

My team right now is 

Normal and hard:

Kael dracomorph skullcrusher Gorgorab Vrask

Hard and Brutal, i replaced Kael with Aothar. Everybody is lvl 50 except Kael 60, but I want to keep him for arena so I didn't place any ACC on him. Aothar is 50 but 150ACC. I just got Tayrel, he is still lvl 38, but already stuffed ACC and def, I just need to finish lvling the food to pass him 5*

Should I keep the team as is or maybe switch gorgo?

I tried switching him for a dps once but it was a disaster. Without the boost in turn meter and increase atk, I did less with 3 dps than 2

Now tayrel has a def aura. Aothar atk aura isn't quite right as most damage comes from poison. I am really lost as how to integrate tayrel. I somehow drew the best Champs for the cb, I just can't chose now. 

Ps, I intend to pass Vrask and then Gorgorab as 6* next. 

Hi Nico,

the best team for cb is Kael or Aothar, Dracomorph for sure because he is one of the best for Cb, Skullcrusher, tayrell and Gorgorab (if you will fing apothecary you can change him with Gorgorabt).

If you want more damage to Cb you must focus for first on Aothar,Dracomorph skullcrusher and tayrell to level up to 60 and then start to do the masteries for them. 

After this you will see a lot of damege, and then after this you can start to farm the better items for your champions.

Good luck and you have got a lot of works for 2 months.

Have a nice day
Oct 21, 2019, 18:4710/21/19
Oct 21, 2019, 20:33(edited)
08/26/19

So you say I should take Vrask out? He is my best heal. 

I do have apothecary. He is good but something sounds wrong. He has a good heal but he might get overwhelmed fast. My current set up allows me to hold 9 to 15mn against cb. 

Oct 22, 2019, 16:0210/22/19
Oct 22, 2019, 16:18(edited)
05/13/19

I recommend the following Clan Boss team:

• Leader: Tayrel - Def Aura
  • Tayrel - Def Down
  • Skullcrusher - Counter Attack
  • UTILITY HERO
  • Dracomorph - Poison
  • Aothar - Poison

The Utility hero can change depending on what heroes you have pulled from shards + what gear you have acquired from dungeons.

The Classic Utility Hero has always been a Strong All Allies Healer.

In this case, The hero Vrask is your strong healer.

However, Strong CB players have begun replacing Healing Heroes by using Strong Healing Gear on all there CB heroes.

The main gear used is Lifesteal gear.

They equip LS gear on all there heroes which frees up the Healing Hero spot.

You asked a question to the Moderator which I am going to answer.

“So should I take out Vrask?”

• If your team is all wearing LS gear, The answer is Yes!

You should replace him for different hero like Gorgorab or Apothecary as few examples.

• If your team isn’t all wearing LS gear, The answer is No!

You should keep Vrask to heal up your team.

• The final issue, to keep in mind, is your Masteries. 

Heroes with Full Masteries can do a major heals using LS gear.

They heal 100%.

This is why strong players don’t need a Healing Hero!

WarMaster or GiantSlayer + Lifesteal can keep there hero at full health all the time!

The reason I am telling you all of this is because Vrask has his role in the game.

Vrask can be useful for a lot of players.

If you need to use Vrask to do more damage, You should use him!

However, Long term Vrask is a means to an end, you will replace Vrask one day.

Oct 22, 2019, 18:3910/22/19
08/26/19
Thanks a lot playerj. That was helpfull
Oct 27, 2019, 16:4910/27/19
Oct 27, 2019, 16:55(edited)
08/26/19

Thank you all for all your advice. I now understand the use of apothecary better.

Since then, I summoned Vizier Olis. I replaced Aeothar as I realized there was a limit to the number of debuff. So I got rid of skullcrusher because of the heal reduction.

Now, with Vizier Olis, my Dracomorph is a total beast and my score improved greatly. I start by applying 8 poison with Draco and spam a1 of Vizier and then I apply def debuff and atk debuff.

It feels like cheating.

I will apply your advice and switch to life steal once I have all the pieces I need and up some masteries... Notably for Apothecary, but for now I am using Gorgo to boost speed and atk, and also to rez at the end so the fight lasts a few more turns.

I remember seeing a couple of champions with the ability to deal the poison damage instantly... But I cannot remember them and the index is a maze. Any chance you remember one or two?

That would be a fantastic touch in my team for when I replace Vrask and Gorgo. I often finish cb with 8 poison debuff with more than 10 charges thanks to Vizier. If I could cash those at the end when I see I am about to lose, it would be amazing... Like 2 to 3 millions more. 
Dec 6, 2019, 14:4512/06/19
03/18/19

Nico Traveler said:

Thank you all for all your advice. I now understand the use of apothecary better.

Since then, I summoned Vizier Olis. I replaced Aeothar as I realized there was a limit to the number of debuff. So I got rid of skullcrusher because of the heal reduction.

Now, with Vizier Olis, my Dracomorph is a total beast and my score improved greatly. I start by applying 8 poison with Draco and spam a1 of Vizier and then I apply def debuff and atk debuff.

It feels like cheating.

I will apply your advice and switch to life steal once I have all the pieces I need and up some masteries... Notably for Apothecary, but for now I am using Gorgo to boost speed and atk, and also to rez at the end so the fight lasts a few more turns.

I remember seeing a couple of champions with the ability to deal the poison damage instantly... But I cannot remember them and the index is a maze. Any chance you remember one or two?

That would be a fantastic touch in my team for when I replace Vrask and Gorgo. I often finish cb with 8 poison debuff with more than 10 charges thanks to Vizier. If I could cash those at the end when I see I am about to lose, it would be amazing... Like 2 to 3 millions more. 

The instant dmg from poisons doesn't work like that. It's capped at Max dmg of 75k on cb. Elenaril, Karim, and others have this but it's no good to use. As was stated getting masteries is too priority, atk boost becomes unnecessary once you have wm/gs . It becomes all about that. You will replace your healer for ls gear as stated so start farming good ls gear and banking it for when you get masteries. Apothecary is way better than gor because of his speed boost a 3 hit a1, his heals is just there for clutch situations. Having kael without acc is wasting him, even for arena. He's not the best arena champ anyway, after his first burst he's not hitting very strong. The priority on cb should be to have wm/gs, speed boost/ turn meter boost, atk/def down, weaken, and def up. If you can make those happen your numbers will be very high.