All Categories

balance it immediately

balance it immediately

Search
Oct 12, 2019, 19:3110/12/19
05/13/19

balance it immediately

please remove the aura of speed in the arena... unplayable without heroes with this aura....or reduce at least till 10% instead 10-32%... 32% what were you thinking?!!?!?!?! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 12, 2019, 21:2110/12/19
05/03/19
Thats not a problem. for you maybe right now. speed teams usually go for a fast kill. you can counter them easily with a full def team with shield sets. 
Oct 12, 2019, 21:4710/12/19
06/01/19

What Deltree said.

Plus, speedy teams dont always equal a win. Except, unless, when you need to grind better gear for your champs.
Oct 13, 2019, 06:5110/13/19
10/13/18

I would love to see the so called "full defense team with shield sets" you guys are building. A speed team with any aoe attack legendary or Skullcrown hits you for 50k on each character before you take your first turn. Your defense was already reduced by his Tayrel so your attacks will be half as effective as normal. By the time you're hit, his Arbiter is half way to her next turn. Or if Shazar was the leader, your whole team is about to take 40k damage each from bomb debuffs (which ignore defense). Or his Rae/Shirimani/Luria froze all of you and you get to watch while they run a train on you. Lol. People build speed teams not for damage, but to make sure you don't get a chance to react. That's how mine works. 

I'm not just making this up lol. I have a 250k defense team with Roshcard, Mountain King, Zelotah and Altan/Rhazin/Skartorsis... Zelotah is giving me 30k shields, and 40k once he uses his a2. But it DOESN'T WORK against any decently built attack team. It's extremely unbalanced. So go have fun with your defense team with shields, I'll make sure you never get a turn to recast them.

Oct 13, 2019, 06:5510/13/19
10/13/18
Btw the only defense team I've found in gold 4 that gives my attack team trouble atm is Apollo01
Oct 13, 2019, 19:0610/13/19
05/03/19
Defense is another thing. Most champions act retarded on auto. my def team for attacks is steelskull (218speed), Nazana (shield set), peydma for dmg and a champ who fits the counter. i try to avoid teams with roshcard, shirimani and rae. staying in gold 4 for months now. 
Oct 13, 2019, 20:4410/13/19
03/15/19
gosukpyto said:

please remove the aura of speed in the arena... unplayable without heroes with this aura....or reduce at least till 10% instead 10-32%... 32% what were you thinking?!!?!?!?! 

Plarium gave us the chance to get one of the most powerful aura speed arena buffer, so just play and try to get her for free as a lot of other people did.
Oct 14, 2019, 13:2310/14/19
05/17/19
Defense teams have stopped my speed team before, there have been times when my Lua does not deal enough damage to do a TPK and then I get wrecked.
Oct 14, 2019, 15:3910/14/19
Oct 14, 2019, 15:44(edited)
08/02/19

Speed/crit is the only usable meta, don't let anybody tell you anything else is feasible because it simply is not unless you have legendary characters with a lot of Def/HP.

My team is NOT speed meta and I sit comfortable in Gold IV, but this is only because I have 3 legendary in my team (1 of which is amazing, Valkyrie) and an great epic. My team is: Leader Rhazin(Good thanks to turn manipulation, debuffs AND massive resist bonus for all), Mountain king(Decent for arena single target), Valkyrie(Amazing all round), Doompriest(Good all round). All of these heroes have very high base HP and/or defence in order to survive the first wave of attacks landing on me (sometimes some of these characters get hit twice before they can start outside of Doompriest) and thanks to Rhazin's +90 resist I typically don't get debuffed. For reference, my speed on the legendaries are all between 125-140, Doompriest has 200.

So, it is possible to dominate in arena without speed. But only possible if you're extremely lucky like me to have 3 legendary that are decent in arena which most people just don't have. Even with top tier arena epics like Seeker, Skullcrusher, Tayrel, Skullcrown etc etc it is not possible to reach the top leagues without 200+ speed on all heroes.

What makes this worse is the way Arena is set up with resets. Every week, players are quitting with top tier teams in Gold IV, eventually being farmed down in to silver and bronze leagues making it impossible or at least very difficult for players genuinely in those leagues to progress. You will notice that once you have unlocked 'The Team', you will know; because you will shoot from Silver I all the way up to Gold leagues which isn't a mark of progression its a showing that you have crossed the invisible line in to feasibility in the arena meta.

Arena definitely needs reworking, while they're at it they could have a look at making the rewards worthwhile too.

Oct 14, 2019, 21:3210/14/19
07/04/19

GranTorino said:

. You will notice that once you have unlocked 'The Team', you will know; because you will shoot from Silver I all the way up to Gold leagues which isn't a mark of progression its a showing that you have crossed the invisible line in to feasibility in the arena meta

This is exactly what happened to me Today my first time to end arena in Gold III  . Before i used to end in silver II 

Last summon event i was lucky to get Lord shazar  and a Seeker  and though my gear is medium at best - my seeker spd below 200 -- still  i ended in gold 3