All Categories

STOP copy Models from Epic and Legendary Heros!!!!!!!

Search
Oct 10, 2019, 19:3810/10/19
02/03/19

Hello all,

i realy enjoy new Heros and thanks for that.

But pleas stop make the Same Models again and again. 

We have in so many Factions,enough heros the looking good!!! and bevor you release new heros make the old weak Heros useful.

And when you make new Heros them make the in a Faction the need new Heros. 

Now we got a new High Elve Legi (Same Model like Huntsman) that makes now 9 and when we look at the Lizardemen we have 3 Legis.

And i hope i am not the only one who sees it that way.

BR

Wiuf

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2019, 20:1010/10/19
05/13/19

Wiuf said:

Hello all,

i realy enjoy new Heros and thanks for that.

But pleas stop make the Same Models again and again. 

We have in so many Factions,enough heros the looking good!!! and bevor you release new heros make the old weak Heros useful.

And when you make new Heros them make the in a Faction the need new Heros. 

Now we got a new High Elve Legi (Same Model like Huntsman) that makes now 9 and when we look at the Lizardemen we have 3 Legis.

And i hope i am not the only one who sees it that way.

BR

Wiuf

Hello,

I understand your comment. That is a valid point in the similarity in the champs however gear and team placement plays a part as well. I have found that champs that appear to have the same function often times play a different roll depending on the team they are on. I am sure you are not the first to mention this, so hopefully one day they will consider this when developing new champs! Good luck 
Oct 10, 2019, 20:2510/10/19
Hi, i'm really disapointed with new Heroes released in 10.10.2019. Where's the invention of your creators/designers/graphics? Almost every new champ looks like as previously released champ. Please, don't be lazy. You need new director of graphics/arts ASAP. I know, ctrl+c And ctrl+v Is really fine functions, but ONLY in word, Excel etc.
Oct 11, 2019, 00:2410/11/19
05/08/19
Come on now tha would mean spending more mony and you know they won't do that. In fact  can't help but think that the original creators no longer do any work in raid and now cheaper guys have taken over the job.
Oct 11, 2019, 08:3110/11/19
06/07/19
fireblood said:

In fact  can't help but think that the original creators no longer do any work in raid and now cheaper guys have taken over the job.
Sounds possible
Oct 11, 2019, 10:0110/11/19
02/14/19
I am upset with recoloured heroes too. I would rather wait a year and get finely tuned and well designed characters then this rashed release of dupes that no-one needs. It only makes the game looks poorer. At least skills-wise someone finally used imagination. 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 12, 2019, 02:3110/12/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

Thanks for the feedback, I find dup art a bit odd as well, I'll pass this onto the CM's/Dev. 

many thanks
Oct 12, 2019, 03:5110/12/19
03/16/19
fireblood said:

In fact  can't help but think that the original creators no longer do any work in raid and now cheaper guys have taken over the job.
That's basically what I wrote down in my 1-star review in Play Store back in May  Show must go on!
Oct 13, 2019, 07:2310/13/19
10/13/18

kalo said:

fireblood said:

That's basically what I wrote down in my 1-star review in Play Store back in May  Show must go on!

It's actually nauseating. Whose terrible idea was this? I've been saving shards for the next double event and now I don't want to summon at all.

If they do something lazy, cheap, and ugly like this again I'll be leaving reviews of my own.