All Categories

Tournaments: Are they even worth doing?

Search
Oct 9, 2019, 10:0610/09/19
09/23/19

I mean, the rewards are pretty bad and you have to spend a lot of scarce energy to win prizes like 50k silver and a clan boss key. You probably have to open your wallet to reach the "better" rewards, which aren't that great either.

Ps. It's also pretty missleading when the clan boss key in the reward list doesn't look like the clan boss key. Ds.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 9, 2019, 12:2310/09/19
05/13/19

Skreck said:

I mean, the rewards are pretty bad and you have to spend a lot of scarce energy to win prizes like 50k silver and a clan boss key. You probably have to open your wallet to reach the "better" rewards, which aren't that great either.

Ps. It's also pretty missleading when the clan boss key in the reward list doesn't look like the clan boss key. Ds.

Hello Skreck,

is not true, i did the spiders Tournaments and i finished with 1600 points and i use only 2 refill for reach that points and all the free energy.

Of course you must be lucky for drop all time an item and not take the green shards or beers.

And take a chicken with 5 stars you can save around 3k energy (if you farm with exp boost, without it around 6 k points of energy) for did one champions at that level and stars, for me this new rewards is quite good.

Oct 9, 2019, 12:5910/09/19
Oct 9, 2019, 13:01(edited)
09/23/19

Mr. Ivv said:

Skreck said:

Hello Skreck,

is not true, i did the spiders Tournaments and i finished with 1600 points and i use only 2 refill for reach that points and all the free energy.

Of course you must be lucky for drop all time an item and not take the green shards or beers.

And take a chicken with 5 stars you can save around 3k energy (if you farm with exp boost, without it around 6 k points of energy) for did one champions at that level and stars, for me this new rewards is quite good.

Well, it's not false either since it depends on your power, your max energy and on which stage you can farm points on.

Personally i can only farm on stage 9-10. Each run consumes 12 energy and on that stage you mostly get 4-16 points/run (if you get items that gives points.) Full energy gives me 9 runs. 9 runs gives me approximately 90-100 points.  For me that's 15 refills to maybe reach 1500 points in two days, which is the only reward worth getting. Then you also have to consider that you've "wasted" a lot of energy on one thing, instead of concentrating on specific things you might've needed more to level up.

Oct 9, 2019, 16:0110/09/19
04/07/18
Depends on your situation and how high a stage you can farm.  For me right now I can so Ice Golem 13 pretty fast and i need the gear he drops.  Tournament stuff is just a bonus that prompts me to do that now instead of some other farming.  My spider team is less efficient and I do not need a lot of accessories right now.  I skipped that one.
Oct 9, 2019, 16:1410/09/19
09/07/19
Skrek i completely agree with you and i believe this is a tournament for high end players like the Dragons Lair, Spider and Ice Golems tournaments, pointless for players like us who are working towards strengthening which is already energy consuming as it is without spending it all on 10 rounds of Dungeons 
Oct 9, 2019, 16:1610/09/19
09/07/19
Also the early rewards a really really poor and not worth wasting energy on
Oct 9, 2019, 17:0010/09/19
05/18/19

Can't it just check whats the highest stage you have defeated for now, and just give points according to the highest beaten stage level?

Than everyone would have a justified system of rewarding, as new players as the best ones, just based on their actual posibilities.
Oct 10, 2019, 03:3710/10/19
05/13/19
Nope - The Tournaments are a waste of time
Oct 12, 2019, 00:4210/12/19
02/21/19

The rewards are never worth it, its 99% of times that ppl cant reach it without spending. Just dont bother and keep playing as if the tournaments werent there.

Plarium is friggin greedy, most of the time you wont get 'rewarded' for your efforts, xcept if u spend real money which in return makes the rewards turn into stuff that you work AND pay for. Typical for plariums 'events' and 'tournaments'.

Oct 13, 2019, 07:2910/13/19
10/13/18
Mr. Ivv said:

Skreck said:

Hello Skreck,

1600 points from 2 refills and the free energy? So there was 1000 free energy? Or were your artifacts worth 50 points each?