All Categories

Spider

Spider

Search
Oct 8, 2019, 11:0010/08/19
03/10/19

Spider

Could Plarium please explain how Spider 20 was designed to be beaten? We all know what actually works but was that really the intention, i cant imagine it was? I would love to read how Plarium see Spider, is it working as intended or is there some balancing needed? If balancing is needed what about Spider are you looking at? What could the solution be? Etc...

In short, what do Plarium think about Spider?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 8, 2019, 15:4510/08/19
06/10/19

Please stop this kind of complains already.  If any, I would like to have spider to be much much harder than what it is right now, I mean how is it hard when anyone with all rare teams can farm it under a minute???

Do you know what is it mean "end game"?  Its the goal for players to reach after laborious grinding, its something that drives all of us to play the game everyday and looking forward to play more next and next day.  If as you suggested they made end-game contents ez breezy 2 hit sneezy then who wants to stick around doing boring grindings and has nothing to sneeze at?  who would help Plarium to put bacon on their table?

Please  nerf rares like CH/RG to be so OP at end game,  rare or epics should never be so effective at end game, period!  Players should only be able to tackle end game contents with combinations of some very specific legendary plus strong gears, otherwise the game will die soon.   But but I dont have that legendary in my legendary roster yet!  well, too bad so sad you need to open more sacred shards to get one or do not complain about end game being too hard! 

I  regret that  Plarium did a very poor job of making end game so ez, right now I am in my own clan killing all hard-NM-UNM Clan boss daily all by myself with still 1 key to spare, beat all stages all factions on FW map, hoping there are more contents coming soon or Im leaving for other more challenging games, just can't stand playing with all low-being cry-babies like you.

Oct 8, 2019, 15:4810/08/19
08/02/19
badsad said:

Please stop this kind of complains already.  If any, I would like to have spider to be much much harder than what it is right now, I mean how is it hard when anyone with all rare teams can farm it under a minute???

Do you know what is it mean "end game"?  Its the goal for players to reach after laborious grinding, its something that drives all of us to play the game everyday and looking forward to play more next and next day.  If as you suggested they made end-game contents ez breezy 2 hit sneezy then who wants to stick around doing boring grindings and has nothing to sneeze at?  who would help Plarium to put bacon on their table?

Please  nerf rares like CH/RG to be so OP at end game,  rare or epics should never be so effective at end game, period!  Players should only be able to tackle end game contents with combinations of some very specific legendary plus strong gears, otherwise the game will die soon.   But but I dont have that legendary in my legendary roster yet!  well, too bad so sad you need to open more sacred shards to get one or do not complain about end game being too hard! 

I  regret that  Plarium did a very poor job of making end game so ez, right now I am in my own clan killing all hard-NM-UNM Clan boss daily all by myself with still 1 key to spare, beat all stages all factions on FW map, hoping there are more contents coming soon or Im leaving for other more challenging games, just can't stand playing with all low-being cry-babies like you.

1/10 for your effort on this one, you've lost your spark after the $40k charade 
Oct 8, 2019, 15:5110/08/19
08/02/19

For any readers, this was Badsad less than 4 months ago complaining about an event

20 June, 2019, 7:39 AM UTC

badsad said:

ya, just as I suspected when I started the game, the developers only aiming @ couple million dollars revenue then bail out and leave this game to be in shit hole, often will happen in between 4-6 months. so my F2P stand firm, will not spent anything at this state, only passing time till FF14 exp comes.

I guess when you lose complete hope in plarium and nobody listens to your complaints eventually some people end up like this, F in chat for badsad

Oct 8, 2019, 22:2410/08/19
03/10/19

badsad said:

I'm not sure how to answer this. Can't tell if it's a joke or not. You okey buddy?
Oct 8, 2019, 22:5710/08/19
05/06/19

and now badsad spent 40k+$ (he says) and want the whole game for him.

he want to grind in end game? NO he want to BUY end game.

this guy is or a troll or has some serious issues with the world and this planet.

seems like he hate everyone and think he is god with money.

btw OP got a point here.

Oct 9, 2019, 10:2810/09/19
05/13/19

Garou said:

Could Plarium please explain how Spider 20 was designed to be beaten? We all know what actually works but was that really the intention, i cant imagine it was? I would love to read how Plarium see Spider, is it working as intended or is there some balancing needed? If balancing is needed what about Spider are you looking at? What could the solution be? Etc...

Hello Garou,

Spider is not impossible, you only must have a different champions for him. One of my friends send me this screenshot wich do spiders in 22seconds.

So you must only level up a champions wich could help you with it.

Have a nice day
Oct 9, 2019, 11:0810/09/19
03/10/19

Mr. Ivv said:

Garou said:

Hello Garou,

Spider is not impossible, you only must have a different champions for him. One of my friends send me this screenshot wich do spiders in 22seconds.

Have a nice day

I did not say  spider is impossible, in fact I said that we all know the same old boring comps that down spider. But thanks for the pic i guess, looks sharp. Is there a developer out there that has an actual answer to the question?

Oct 14, 2019, 14:1510/14/19
05/17/19
I have also heard that AOE HP burn is very helpful for defeating the Spider Den. Haven't gotten there myself yet still working on lvl 14.
Feb 9, 2020, 10:5502/09/20
02/09/20
May I ask why you guys have the spider queen regenerate so often?  I have a team of epics, three of which are 5*, all but one maxed, and I cannot beat her because of her insane healing rate. If I wanted to fight Deadpool, I would punch a comic book. It would be the same. And her spider longs will ignore the “counter attack” buffed champion even if that is the ONLY champion they have attacked 10+ replays until they die first. Finally beat stage four, and then your server goes down. And it never saves progress when it asks me to “re-login”, because du-du, there is no way to log in on a crashed server.
Feb 9, 2020, 11:5602/09/20
03/16/19

Spider 20 is easy once you get champion likes Royal Guard, Cold Heart, Big un, Rae. 

Alternative way is using champion with AoE HP burn likes Ultimate Galek + Paragon as a bait. 

The problem is without these champions spider is very very difficult to beat. 

Can you tell me what champion you have ? 

Feb 9, 2020, 12:2002/09/20
08/26/19
badsad said:

... 😎 ... 

Watch out guys, we're dealing with badass, I mean @badsad here! 
Feb 9, 2020, 18:5602/09/20
Feb 9, 2020, 19:11(edited)
06/08/17

badsad said:

" Players should only be able to tackle end game contents with combinations of some very specific legendary plus strong gears, otherwise the game will die soon.   But but I dont have that legendary in my legendary roster yet!  well, too bad so sad you need to open more sacred shards to get one or do not complain about end game being too hard! "

This is the most silly thing I have ever read on the forum. Do you really think that only "whales" or those few lucky enough to get the correct Legendary should be able to tackle end content?  Really?  Well then you both have a poor business view (Plariums need to hold people interested in the game) and also a poor view on most players. You are probably not even aware that most legendaries are rather useless for end content. As this game work you need specific combinations of skills to counter end content. The best think with this game is the synergy you need to make with your teams. if you made it 100% luck based regarding who gets the correct leg., well then you would destroy the game for most.

Let me guess, you already have the top Legs?......  ye... thought so!

Feb 9, 2020, 19:0702/09/20
Feb 9, 2020, 19:09(edited)
06/08/17

Garou said:

In short, what do Plarium think about Spider?Spider is not impossible, you only must have a different champions for him. One of my friends send me this screenshot wich do spiders in 22seconds

Really?  So your answer is that instead of getting luck with Legendary drops, you think getting 3 Coldhearth is the answer.  I have opened like 30 Void shards and only getting 1 Coldheart. i think it is good that i got one, but yo get 3?? 

what we need are more viable champions. Like the end content with Raid boss you require mass counter, wich only 3 champs in the game has.  That is retarded!  

And spider is doable, but again you require some specific champs. Personaly I do not mind that it is difficult, but It annoy me that Spider takes so long time to do. And also that it drop Green Shards and exp potions....  I mean come on, we do not want to do a tedious and time requiring fight to only get crap loot. 
Feb 9, 2020, 23:5202/09/20
03/16/19
Mr. Ivv said:

Garou said:

Hello Garou,

Have a nice day
A team with 3 Coldheart + Royal Guard. The problem is what about the players who are not lucky to get them ? i playing this games for 10 months and don't have any single Coldheart. I'm pretty sure the chances to get Coldheart is pretty low. Because I often got duplicates void rare but no single ColdHeart.  
Feb 10, 2020, 03:0402/10/20
12/19/19
I agree, not 1 coldheart let alone 3 for me. Or any of the ones really good for spider. I can clear 8 on auto and can almost do 9 manually but not quite strong enough. I am using 60 elhain, apothecary, zelotah and 50 fellhound 45 gorgorab. I think I need to replace zelotah, but none of my 50s fit well, at least I dont think. Warmaiden is to weak at 40. Think I should punt on spider for now and grind masteries. Or go back to campaign and farm silver there. Oh well. 
Feb 10, 2020, 04:5502/10/20
03/27/19

the game is awaiting game

increase your heroes, equipments, masteries and skills

then you murder lv 20 bosses 

cold heart or other heroes with turn meter and  Enemy MAx HP damage to decimate bosses 
Feb 10, 2020, 05:1102/10/20
04/09/19

Elviraz said:

Mr. Ivv said:

Garou said:

Hello Garou,

Have a nice day
A team with 3 Coldheart + Royal Guard. The problem is what about the players who are not lucky to get them ? i playing this games for 10 months and don't have any single Coldheart. I'm pretty sure the chances to get Coldheart is pretty low. Because I often got duplicates void rare but no single ColdHeart.  

Titally.. I've wanted Coldheart for 18 months.. Void shards are rare.. the moderator didnt mention how much money their "friend" spent on the game to obtain. 3 coldhearts, or hell maybe Plarium just gifted it to them. The average player has to put a TON of thought into who they 6star because so much work goes into it. Pay to win players dont understand how grindy this game actually is.... pulling 3 coldhearts is amazing luck, a ton of cash or a "friend" at Plarium. Taking them to 60 and gearing them and ascending them is a huge time investment. I bet if you looked at that account its stacked.

Pay walls.....
Jul 11, 2021, 01:3807/11/21
07/08/21

I have only beed playing this game for about 4 days now...if the Spider Dungeon is supposed to be (End-Game) why on earth is someone with only 4 days of game time getting the quest to kill the spider in Level 4. My highest champion is only level 32. Do you know how long it is going to take me to create a team strong enough to make it pat just level 1. (Wow)

Jul 11, 2021, 02:0207/11/21
01/04/20
Deleted

I have only beed playing this game for about 4 days now...if the Spider Dungeon is supposed to be (End-Game) why on earth is someone with only 4 days of game time getting the quest to kill the spider in Level 4. My highest champion is only level 32. Do you know how long it is going to take me to create a team strong enough to make it pat just level 1. (Wow)

The early spider levels aren't terribly hard. The best strat is to use a lot of AOE to kill all the spiderlings. Once you get higher level, one strat up til level 20 is to get champions who can do a lot of single target damage and a shielder, and spiderling tank. Or you can go with a shielder, an HP Burn, and a tank + healer + turn meter manipulator. 

Jul 11, 2021, 03:3707/11/21
11/16/20
Harbby

The early spider levels aren't terribly hard. The best strat is to use a lot of AOE to kill all the spiderlings. Once you get higher level, one strat up til level 20 is to get champions who can do a lot of single target damage and a shielder, and spiderling tank. Or you can go with a shielder, an HP Burn, and a tank + healer + turn meter manipulator. 

Necro and harrby with the double down Necro oh my.