All Categories

For the love of god, STOP!!!

Search
Sep 19, 2019, 23:3609/19/19
04/20/19

STOP "balancing", stop adding to the game, stop spamming ads, stop the events, STOP EVERYTHING until you  can fix the freaking game and make it work right!!!!!

Crash, crash, crash.... freeze, freeze, freeze... glitch, glitch, glitch

I'm sick of it. You "say" you're listening to our feedback but that's just bullshit!

Fix the freaking game before you do ANYTHING else!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 20, 2019, 00:0109/20/19
06/10/19

I dont think they will fix the crash issue anytime soon or if they intent to at all.  Its all come down to $$$, we all know how cheap and greedy Plarium is when $$ involved.

The crash is cause by "short-circuit" between server and clients(our devices), because Plarium handles most data traffic on their server side, maybe due to hack prevention or something, each and every action or spell/damage calculations are performed and carried out by the server only.  When the server involved is "weak" or lack of capacity to handle mass data efficiently, it reaches the bottle-neck hence all kind of glitches occur then the server "senses" the data we send them is "corrupted"/unverifiable so they shut us down.

Server overhaul or even expanding servers is not likely to happen due to its cost,  Plarium is already thinking about their exit strategy with all the $$$ they made why would they spend $$ on expensive hardware.   just ride the wave while it last, things in game will be cheaper and cheaper, just be glad we can still play.  
Sep 20, 2019, 08:3109/20/19
04/20/19

sw0352 said:

STOP "balancing", stop adding to the game, stop spamming ads, stop the events, STOP EVERYTHING until you  can fix the freaking game and make it work right!!!!!

I'm sick of it. You "say" you're listening to our feedback but that's just bullshit!

It IS being worked on.. trust us on that, it just takes time depending on the issue, updates and content can still happen while it is being fixed, just know that.

Sorry you do feel this way though.
Sep 20, 2019, 09:5509/20/19
02/14/19

Dragon Claws said:

sw0352 said:

It IS being worked on.. trust us on that, it just takes time depending on the issue, updates and content can still happen while it is being fixed, just know that.

he is not the only one :)
Sep 20, 2019, 13:1709/20/19
02/21/19

Sorry to say that but 'trust' isnt quite the thing that plarium has earned or deserves at all after all the greed and ignorance ... and theyre not even hiding it or trying to change ... no ... after those dumb 20k-pts tournaments they today released a 30k ... like ... srsly?

Plarium can be lucky having those weak-minded whales who just cant stop after having invested several thousands of dollars because now they cant take the losses and call it a day.

Gz on that brilliant move, other than that ... lol.
Sep 21, 2019, 19:2509/21/19
04/20/19

Dragon Claws said:

sw0352 said:

Let's try this for the THIRD time and see if it gets deleted again.

You can't keep adding things to a game that will create more problems and say "it's being worked on". That is a bold faced lie. 

These problems have been ongoing for far too long without any measures taken to reduce the crashes, freezes, and glitches. Plarium thinks they can throw an extra boss key and energy refill our way now and then and call it good. Well it's not good.

I don't care about compensation, all I want is for the game to be fixed and fixed properly. If you can't then just say so, so i can take my money elsewhere and move on to another game.
Sep 21, 2019, 20:3409/21/19
09/15/19
sw0352 said:

Well, I like new content but I am playing the game on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus which is a super high spec phone and it crashes for me all the time.  Hope they fix it soon.
Sep 21, 2019, 23:2409/21/19
04/20/19
brewergamer said:

sw0352 said:

Well, I like new content but I am playing the game on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus which is a super high spec phone and it crashes for me all the time.  Hope they fix it soon.
I would love new content.... if the game worked properly. I have a guy in my clan right now who can't do campaign at all because each time he starts a fight it boots him back to the home screen. He's on the verge of quitting because there's no point in playing if he can level his champs.
Sep 22, 2019, 02:3209/22/19
03/16/19

They should fix the crash problem first before adding huge event. 30k training point with random crash 7-8x per days. What a pain. 

Mar 15, 2022, 23:5303/15/22
09/27/21

And Plarium say they are STILL working on this 'known issue'. Sort your s**t out, boys n girls, because this isn't funny. It's not as if you don't have the money to invest in competent backroom staff...

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 16, 2022, 00:3903/16/22
12/30/20
Grabthars Hammer

And Plarium say they are STILL working on this 'known issue'. Sort your s**t out, boys n girls, because this isn't funny. It's not as if you don't have the money to invest in competent backroom staff...

Sweet bump of a 2.5 year old thread.

If you're having problems with your game and looking for help with that, Loading Issues is where you should go. 

Also that company has a lot of staff in Ukraine, so perhaps try to be a little more understanding, sympathetic and mature about your grievances.

Thread locked. 

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 16, 2022, 22:5703/16/22
02/24/19

Such a cool name and profile pic too...... :(

By Grabthar's Hammer, by the Suns of Warvane...this thread shall by avenged!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.