All Categories

Looking for a SOLID, farmable team for low level players

Search
Sep 19, 2019, 12:2309/19/19
09/18/19

I've been looking all over the net and Youtube and no one has anything out there for new players starting out and what Champions are a good, solid choice to make grinding a little more bearable. Everything always has to do with lvl 60 Champs and 5 star gear. Any links or information would be greatly appreciated !
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 19, 2019, 13:2509/19/19
Sep 19, 2019, 13:27(edited)
02/03/19

Besides your Starter Champion i can recommend the uncommon Barbarian Shield Guardian (you`ll need high crit chance, to push his turn meter), the uncommon lizardman Saurus and the common sister militant from the sacred order (both have aoe attacks as their standard attacks). You can improve the damage by feeding copies to these heroes.

Progressing in the game will of course give you shards and within a while far better champions. But you won`t make a big mistake levelling them up to at 40

Sep 19, 2019, 14:1409/19/19
03/16/19
I recommend Elhain with lifesteal sets. She has double AoE skill. Combined with lifesteal sets her skill can recover a lots of HP. 
Sep 19, 2019, 14:3409/19/19
03/23/19

Canadarox said:

I've been looking all over the net and Youtube and no one has anything out there for new players starting out and what Champions are a good, solid choice to make grinding a little more bearable. Everything always has to do with lvl 60 Champs and 5 star gear. Any links or information would be greatly appreciated !

i think you should look a little better. but to point you in the right direction:

warmaiden (aoe defence down) - diabolist (speedboost+turnmeter increase) - spirithost (speed aura+blockdebuffs+atk increase) - ur starter. any will do.

sooo good luck. and research these characters

Sep 19, 2019, 14:3709/19/19
Sep 19, 2019, 14:39(edited)
07/15/19

1: Pick one of the four starters. They are each viable to take you through to Hard Campaign.

2: Farm Campaigns for the rare champs. Focus on Spirithost for speed buff for your entry into Arena. 

3: With the Campaign champs you can get a decent team to take you through to Brutal. And quite a few of the dungeons lower levels.

- Warmaiden, Templar, Rocktooth, and Valerie.

4: You will get lots of Mystery Shards doing all this. Use them and save the following two stars: Outlaw Monk, Brute and Oldbeard for Clanboss. Saurus for Spider. And only one, one star - Sister Militant. Also for spider.

Follow this rough guide and you should be in a much better position at entry level content.

P.s Use Reddit. It is by far the best source on game intel.