All Categories

which epic is good?

which epic is good?

Search
Aug 28, 2019, 09:4008/28/19
08/28/19

which epic is good?

hi all!

im new in this game. starter about month+ ago and got few epic heroes. need your advise which is good and worth developing, and if any is so bad to use for food...

epics i have:

Jizoh

Zelotah

Spider

FrostBringer

Shaman

High Khatun

Crypt witch

Ripper

Teshada

Canoness

thanx!

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 28, 2019, 10:0508/28/19
03/22/19

It's hard not to do so in the early game but I'd advise against fooding any epics, and probably include any void rares as much as possible as sometimes they can become useful in scenarios that present themselves later on (Fusions included).

Outside of that, High Khatun is a decent addition to an Arena team, possibly in other areas as well but I'm not that experienced with her. Zelotah can be a good all-rounder for keeping your team alive and disrupting the enemy. Frostbringer is a great buffer/debuffer who I wouldn't consider a master at anything but definitely useful until at least late game. Beyond those three, I probably wouldn't rush into investing too much time and effort into them unless you don't get any new champs by the time you've got those up and running. Keep in mind there are plenty of good rares around, especially void rares that will help greatly too, I have a handful that are in my rotation for different areas of the game still and will take a pretty special case to replace them.
Aug 28, 2019, 14:0108/28/19
05/13/19
punich said:

hi all!

im new in this game. starter about month+ ago and got few epic heroes. need your advise which is good and worth developing, and if any is so bad to use for food...

epics i have:

Jizoh

Zelotah

Spider

FrostBringer

Shaman

High Khatun

Crypt witch

Ripper

Teshada

Canoness

thanx!

Maybe only Zelotah level up to 6 starts others i will stop to lv 50 for the moment.
Aug 28, 2019, 17:4908/28/19
08/28/19

thank u both for your answers.

what good is spider? where can he be used?

which rares r good? is any of them worth lvling to 60? i have kael and elhain and all campain rares.

frostbringer not worth lvling to 60?

i only have 4 void rares - fellhound, confessor, harvester and hollow. is any of them good?
Aug 29, 2019, 06:2408/29/19
03/22/19

Spider's main use is that he can be good with the right team for dungeons, in particular Spider's Den (funnily enough). He's fairly situational though in my opinion so I wouldn't rush towards him unless you start running out of options.

Kael is probably one of the most common rares to be brought to 60 since he can be quite powerful and used for virtually all areas of the game as a filler until you get more task specific champs. Athel is also good in the same way if you have her, but Elhain and Galek are probably the least 60 worthy of the 4 starting champs. 

All 4 of your void rares are good dungeon supports, in particular Harvester.
Aug 29, 2019, 17:4208/29/19
08/28/19

Thnx again! Ill lvl kael to 60.

Is fusion worth the efort? Spesific relickeeper which seems easiest to fuse?

How about executioner? I see he is very popular in the arena.

Aug 30, 2019, 03:0908/30/19
05/13/19

The following heroes you mention can be good in some area’s of the game:

• Jizoh
  • Zelotah
  • Spider
  • Frostbringer
  • Shaman
  • High Khatun
  • Canines
Nov 18, 2020, 18:5111/18/20
11/18/20

Would you guys consider corpse collector worthy of 6 stars? Im relatively new player, 2 months in.. ive found her useful so far, her heal reduction is great and poisoning is good .good suppoet charachter. Ive got her at 5 stars just so she can manage to stay alive long enough in some dungeons and arena..

Nov 18, 2020, 19:4311/18/20
04/14/20
Tas Tsementzis

Would you guys consider corpse collector worthy of 6 stars? Im relatively new player, 2 months in.. ive found her useful so far, her heal reduction is great and poisoning is good .good suppoet charachter. Ive got her at 5 stars just so she can manage to stay alive long enough in some dungeons and arena..

Most people wouldn't, but of course it always depends on who your other options are. While she isn't that great, having a leech on the A1 could offer a lot of healing to your team, the poisons are useful on CB or dragon especially and heal reduction for Spirit Keep and Fire Knight (provided that you have enough others with multi-hit attacks to bring down the shield). 

Still, even if you have barely any other epics, you may have some rares who are more worthy of being 6* than she is, it really depends on your roster. 

Nov 18, 2020, 20:1311/18/20
01/02/20

Hey Yaron

Here is my 2 ₵  

• Jizoh: He was helpful early on in Dungeons, especially against Force champs, but I never had to get him past lvl 40
  • Zelotah: I dont have this one, but one of my Clan mates uses him in UNM CB on his alt account
  • Spider: Don't have this one either, but same Clan mate uses in both lvl 20 Spider and Fire Knight
  • Frostbringer: Don't have this one (again), but have seen her alot in early~mid Arena, probably due to her A3 Inc Sp and Atk
  • Shaman: I do have her and used her early on, only at lvl 40, see her in early~mid Arena due to her revive ability
  • High Khatun: Out of your list this is the one that has helped me the most. Her Speed Aura and Speed boost is great for Arena, still see her used in Gold IV. I stopped at lvl 50, as I now have other champs with better Speed Aura, or Speed Boost

Like they mentioned above, dont eat any of your Epics unless you have an extra, as they may be used in a future fusion. Eventually you will start getting dups that you can feed or use as books.

Nov 18, 2020, 20:4811/18/20
12/19/19

lol @raider. thread is over 1 yr old, i doubt yaron is playing anymore:)

Nov 19, 2020, 11:3311/19/20
04/18/19
Trips

LOL at you because I get to see this Thread and I have Only been playing for two weeks ,,,,,

I was Just thinking that it would be NICE to have some of the older Threads like this one

that are Buried 20 pages back brought up to Life ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Been trying to Find a page ?? with the Heros on it and all are 404 ERROR ,,,,,,,,

So this Thread comes in Handy for someone who is just Farming for their send 4 Star ,,,

Just SAD I Wont start over , BUT I did not pick KAEL for a Starter,,,, 

Wanna Guess which One i got ???  

YUP, The Worst one LOL !!

Nov 19, 2020, 12:5411/19/20
08/29/20

@FluffyPudding all of the starters are above average Rares, and Kael is not even all that cracked up to be, got him 1 month after starting to play the game (I chose Athel btw), the guy is still guarding my vault, pop out once in a while for Faction Wars, but that's about it.

Nov 19, 2020, 16:2811/19/20
01/02/20
Trips

LOL ....... so you think he already decided which ones to develop? 

I dont know, it takes me about 3 months just to figure out which gear to put on one of my champs.....LOL

Guess I should check how old the original post was

Oh, I'm gonna post something for 3v3 Arena Team, so keep an eye out and give me your ideas

Nov 19, 2020, 18:0311/19/20
03/26/18

@Ozz_Lee 

Kael is end-game viable but he needs to be booked before he really shines. He's not on par with the best legendaries but he's better than many epics. Also, you can use him anywhere in the game. I actually just pulled a second one from shards and I'm probably going to build him up too. 

You're missing out, especially if you think Athel is good. 

Nov 19, 2020, 19:1811/19/20
04/13/20
Andiel Ralck

@Ozz_Lee 

Kael is end-game viable but he needs to be booked before he really shines. He's not on par with the best legendaries but he's better than many epics. Also, you can use him anywhere in the game. I actually just pulled a second one from shards and I'm probably going to build him up too. 

You're missing out, especially if you think Athel is good. 

Well, I am firmly in the "Athel is good" camp too. She is still my Campaign farmer at account level 70.

She was instrumental in early to at least mid dungeons, especially Spider and Fire Knight, and even some lower difficulty Clan Bosses, until I got better champions. She was with me all the way up to Gold IV Arena, and that was before the easy bots.

I only got Kael to *6 for Faction Wars very late in the game.

By the way, my original starter was Elhain, and she is still a *5 and only ever leaves the Vault for Faction Wars.

Nov 20, 2020, 23:3011/20/20
12/19/19

I am in the "none of the starters are end game" camp. Kael is clearly #1, athel 2. But both will be replaced everywhere as you progress.

Nov 20, 2020, 23:4511/20/20
08/29/20

I'm in the camp of "all of the starters are endgame if you're desperate enough"

😅😅😅

Nov 21, 2020, 23:4311/21/20
02/29/20

Fellhound is good for FW and FK and Campaign farming

Nov 22, 2020, 00:3611/22/20
09/15/20

I find Elhain to be the best, one of my friends has 3 Elhain's and my god is he moving fast, having said that, another of my buddies has 3 kael's and equally happy. Shaman is definitely a must have in the initial team. 

Dec 6, 2020, 13:3512/06/20
11/18/20

So i just pulled my first legendary..Foli. it doesnt seem like he can replace athel as a farmer, his Ao2 is good but I dont think its a nuke?  I had an old account and I started with kael, but deleted it and chose athel for this one.. darn..shoulda known kael was the man.

Which epics or legendaries can replace athel as farmer ?  Im only 54 days in..athel is my.only 6 star 60 so far..been lazy and also refuse to buy gems for energy refills.

Epics i just pulled Tayrel,Gorgorab,Grizzled Jarl,Golden reaper and Bergoth and seeker. 

Who shouls be my next 6 star focus?

Thanks for the input