Petition for Sir Nicholas Fusion

14 Replies
User
26 August, 2019, 6:59 PM UTC

Dear Players,

This is a little petition to bring back Sir Nicholas to fusion event. This legendary champion is very good in almost everything.

Please kindly let Plarium know that we want this champ  back in fusion event.

Kindly like this post or write a comment if you are interested to see this champion again.

Best regards,

ɱąɬཞıҳ 

UTC +5:00
User
26 August, 2019, 8:40 PM UTC
Please not...everyone having a Sir Nick (or two if they already have one) would be disgusting. He is already a problem in cb with his unkillable buff dont make it worse.
UTC +2:00
User
26 August, 2019, 10:17 PM UTC
"Please plarium give us all free legendaries so this game is easy for everyone" is al! I hear from people who want multiple legends and be able to buy legends from shop. Wheres the fun in the game if everyone has the same monsters
UTC +5:00
User
27 August, 2019, 1:16 AM UTC
Honestly they need to make CB ignore unkillable and block damage buffs. Having a Sir Nic and a Roshcard shouldn't let you one key every tier.
UTC +10:00
User
28 August, 2019, 4:44 AM UTC

I agree with the OP.

Sir. Nic. was a Fusion in the past.

I see no reason for the game not to bring him back again for Christmas!

He looks like Santa Claus!

UTC +4:00
User
28 August, 2019, 5:40 AM UTC

Player J said:

I agree with the OP.

Sir. Nic. was a Fusion in the past.

I see no reason for the game not to bring him back again for Christmas!

He looks like Santa Claus!

Yep. And for those fearing multiples of him being too easy to obtain if he’s available via fusion again, I’d simply make fusions for legendaries available only to players who do not have the champion yet, problem solved. That in theory would only be an extension of the “fusion available only once” aspect...

From my point of view it would have been better if these season themed champions would have been available only within that particular season. Probably rather just via fusion than via both fusion and shards. Or if they would want to keep them in the shards, make them available only for a limited time... The game will soon get to the point (if it’s not already past that) where there are too many champions, making chances for an individual one ridiculously low, even for specific rares & epics.

Plarium should think about how they can reduce the hero pool, e.g. via faction summon events (or if one faction is too small, replace faction with alliance), splitting up champions by e.g. type or affinity... or removing them completely from shards and make them available through other means, e.g. fusion, dungeons, events/tournaments or e.g. a new shop where players can redeem champions for a new currency gained within events.

Keep in mind, most of the options stated above don’t need to be permanent, it would make more sense to add these as special events as this would spice up the game a little bit more.

Just my two cents on this topic.

Cookies!
UTC -2:00
User
7 October, 2019, 11:03 PM UTC

Sir,

Its fusable only one time. So no worries. I doubt for CB its a problem for you, unless you are the CB, right?

addmeister said:

Please not...everyone having a Sir Nick (or two if they already have one) would be disgusting. He is already a problem in cb with his unkillable buff dont make it worse.

UTC +3:00
User
11 October, 2019, 7:30 PM UTC
I fused Sir Nick first time around , I like him , he was my first leg because I had terrible luck at summoning any . He was not "free" , it still took lots of work to grind levels and potions for the mats and some were summon only so there was still a luck factor involved . I'd gladly make another but I presume he will be a one time only fusion which is as it should be . As far as him being OP in cb his unkillable buff even fully booked has a cooldown , it doesn't make him a superman .
UTC +0:00
User
11 October, 2019, 10:16 PM UTC

And how is this fair for those of us who didn't fuse him but summoned him. So everyone gets a legend fusion event, but I summoned him so I get nothing.

MadCo0kie said:

I’d simply make fusions for legendaries available only to players who do not have the champion yet, problem solved. 

UTC +4:00
12 October, 2019, 12:43 AM UTC

Hey Hey,

I'll highlight this post for you to the CM's.

good luck and have fun.

UTC +0:00
User
12 October, 2019, 4:06 AM UTC

@Addmeister, @Glen, so your problem is that some dishonest clan member can troll you and one-key uber clan boss and leave you without a chest? Kick this player the same day - problem solved.

I can see double unkillable be a problem on arena, but wait, you can simply pick another fight. So, who cares.

The rest of us, especially those who started playing when Nick fusion was going to an end would appreciate the chance to fuse him. Besides, fusion does take effort and is not free by any means.

UTC +8:00
User
13 October, 2019, 7:05 AM UTC

GoodGuyGlen said:

Honestly they need to make CB ignore unkillable and block damage buffs. Having a Sir Nic and a Roshcard shouldn't let you one key every tier.

So you just want to screw over everyone who invested in this because you're jealous?

IT'S IN THE GAME!

STOP ASKING FOR NERFS

UTC +6:00
User
13 October, 2019, 7:12 AM UTC
ironmace said:

Sir,

Its fusable only one time. So no worries. I doubt for CB its a problem for you, unless you are the CB, right?

addmeister said:

Lmao exactly! Are you a Clan Boss? No? Then what's your problem?!?!
UTC +6:00
User
14 October, 2019, 1:56 PM UTC
I only started playing this summer and would love a chance to fuse Sir Nicholas ^_^
UTC -5:00
User
15 October, 2019, 11:47 AM UTC
So I agree with the nerfs u nerf tower I will quit this game period he is the only hero I have that’s amazing #2 I missed the sir nic fusion I would love the chance at getting one odds of even getting one has 2 be sub 2% via shard good luck with that #3 tower does not have a unkillable buff it’s only a shield and there are 20 hero’s in the game or more that bypasses them including 3 stars that are even farmable I do spend a little bit of money on this game I’m CTP stop the nerf! Give everyone a chance for sir nic he is Santa have great day:-)
UTC +7:00
6855445 users registered; 120473 topics; 468566 posts; our newest member:sanek13rus