All Categories

In search of artifacts

In search of artifacts

Search
Aug 17, 2019, 23:2608/17/19
05/09/19

In search of artifacts

There I was... A top a steep hill over looking land that I was all too familiar with. My band was in search of specific armor. We journey to Valdemar Strait. It was brutal out there. The fifth gate had the artifact we were looking for. Alas the 5 star atk enchanted armor has eluded us for about 5 weeks. The crew grows tired but the leader is steadfast as it is what we needed to help the people. Revlis Nogard refuses to give up and they will continue the search.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 18, 2019, 11:4408/18/19
01/28/19

The drop rates for campaign gear are totally shit, I made a thread about it but got no responses.

We're supposed to gear up in white 5 stars before attempting dungeons. Yet this game is so stingy with artifacts and ascension potions, it's sickening.

Maybe they will release another difficulty campaign, where we can get guaranteed 5 white stars?

It's bad enough campaign 5 star drops are almost non-existent, but searching for specific % 5 starts is maddening.

Aug 24, 2019, 15:4108/24/19
05/09/19
Success !!! While in a fierce battle to defend our position at the 5th gate in Valdemar Strait, there was a pit with a partially covered chest. Uppon opening the chest there was a flash of light that soon disapated. The Executioner pulled it out and examined the piece. He howled with joy. The 5 star atk chest long sought for was finally discovered! "Finally we can make our journey back to the tavern and add some upgrades to this fine armor!" exclaimed Executioner. "We must protect this with our lives." 
Aug 24, 2019, 15:5708/24/19
Aug 24, 2019, 16:17(edited)
05/09/19
While one band of champions were on their way back. There was another set of champions at the 4th gate set to join them to accompany them on their journey back to the bastion. In the distance there was a lone Royal Guard battling the Straits evil and he was in trouble. Tayrel could not turn his back and let this happen. "Centurion  ... come with me." "Archer and Outlaw Monk, you will meet with Executioner and let him know what happened." The Archer salutes and they run off to rendezvous with the others.
Aug 24, 2019, 16:4208/24/19
05/09/19

As Royal Guard fights for his life ... He hears the sound of singing steel. Relieved he drops .... Centurion sits him up. "Thank you brother" says Royal Guard. Tayrel nods "Coming out here by yourself is suicide." "Join us and we will help you." Royal Guard reaches for a map that shows a location of an area that holds special gauntlets. "This is what I am searching for. Help me and I will show my loyalty to you and your lord in return." 

"So we are in agreement then. My name is Tayrel" " We will set up camp here for the night and come day break search for these gauntlets that you seek"
Sep 1, 2019, 20:2709/01/19
05/09/19

As promised the search continued for a fortnight when the band comes across non other than Bad-el-Kazar himself. "I know what you want. I know what you are looking for" exclaimed Bad-el in his deep haunting voice. "You will die by my hands" as he shows off the gauntlets. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I have been poisoning you slowly and you are in the final stages. Lets see how well you fight. I will feed off of your souls."

"From the darkness comes LIIIIGHT" screams Juliana as her Fire of Purgation consumes the sky. Romero: "Devine Benefaction !!!  Stay behind the shield." 

Sep 1, 2019, 21:1309/01/19
Sep 1, 2019, 21:16(edited)
05/09/19

Tayrel drops from the poison before he could let off his singing steel one last time. "BOLSTER" screams Doompriest, but It was too late. 

Bad-el: "Ha ha ha ha ha one down" as creatures come out of nowhere. The fight seems almost endless. 

From through a crawlspace someone sneaks in past all the creatures. Juliana and Romero stand back to back cut off and surrounded. Their eyes glow ....... "STALLLWART PARRTNERRR." Shards rain from above and impale the creatures.

Sep 1, 2019, 21:4009/01/19
Sep 1, 2019, 21:45(edited)
05/09/19

Doompriest: "Do it now Shaman before it's too late."

Shaman: "I Recall you back home" as she puts her hands to the sky and then thrust her fist into Tayrel's chest. He gasps for air as she immediately  pulls him to his feet. Royal Guard leaps towards Bad-el "Time for the takedown" as he delivers the final blow with his naginata. 

There was a loud shreak and then silence as if everyone was going deaf. As the glow fades from Bad-el-Kazar's body, the ground beneath them starts to tremor.

Juliana: "Time to go!!!" Royal Guard grabs the gauntlets and they head back to the bastion.

Royal Guard: "These gauntlets were long sought after. You all risked your lives to help me." As promised you have my loyalty till my spirit leaves me. "

Executioner: "Glad to see everyone is in one piece. For now the evil is kept at bay. Lets go see what the blacksmith can do with those gauntlets."