All Categories

Most ignorantly prohibitively expensive quest ever!!!

Search
Aug 13, 2019, 08:3108/13/19
06/13/19

I spent MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of silver coins just to complete ABSOLUTELY the most ignorantly retarded quest ever! I ended up selling MY ENTIRE collection of artifacts except for the ones my characters have on just to complete the quest! It was the quest where you have to equip each of your 4 heros with 3 different sets & upgrade each set to level 12 or higher. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO DAMN FORBIDDENLY PROHIBITIVELY EXPENSIVE?! I am so enraged that I want to uninstall this game! Will the developers please reduce the ridiculously forbidden & fenominally expensive costs of upgrading artifacts by reducing the costs considerably - PLEASE!

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 13, 2019, 09:1508/13/19
04/20/19
Brn2BWld said:

I spent MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of silver coins just to complete ABSOLUTELY the most ignorantly retarded quest ever! I ended up selling MY ENTIRE collection of artifacts except for the ones my characters have on just to complete the quest! It was the quest where you have to equip each of your 4 heros with 3 different sets & upgrade each set to level 12 or higher. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO DAMN FORBIDDENLY PROHIBITIVELY EXPENSIVE?! I am so enraged that I want to uninstall this game! Will the developers please reduce the ridiculously forbidden & fenominally expensive costs of upgrading artifacts by reducing the costs considerably - PLEASE!

I don't really see an issue with this.. silver comes a long easily and rather quickly, you're not forced to do it right away.. no need to sell everything either, you can just gain the silver passively while playing.
Aug 13, 2019, 11:0808/13/19
06/07/19

Brn2BWld said:

I am so enraged that I want to uninstall this game!

You would made a very good decision.
Aug 13, 2019, 11:2708/13/19
06/28/19
Brn2BWld said:

[...] you have to equip each of your 4 heros [...]

I do hope you have more than 4 heroes.
Aug 14, 2019, 11:0708/14/19
02/14/19
Dragon Claws said:

Brn2BWld said:

I don't really see an issue with this.. silver comes a long easily and rather quickly, you're not forced to do it right away.. no need to sell everything either, you can just gain the silver passively while playing.
Silver is easy at the end game where u can sell junk 5*epic doing spider 20 in under 1min and so on. Im lvl 60, and I find myslef constantly running out of it. Especially enormous cost of switching legendary gear for a whooping 600k brings tears to my eyes. 
Oct 14, 2019, 22:0610/14/19
04/25/15

I've only been playing 8 days.  I do the Mission, Quest or Challenge that will bring in silver; then try to upgrade then another to bring in silver.  It took a couple of days to do but I only sold the common items that took too long to scroll through.  It worked for me and I avoided doing it for a while because I knew it would be expensive.   I still have to upgrade to level 16, I only did the 4 to level 12 and it cost a few hundred thousand but I am retired and have more time to spend doing other quests etc.  

I think they have a good balance of items to do but also I'll complete something and not have it get checked off, o so I think I completed it.  That's my only complaint but it could be me in all honesty. 

Nov 5, 2019, 18:0811/05/19
06/13/19

I posted a comment because I like this game but there are certain elements that FRUSTRATE me BEYOND my capacity! So much so that I am actually very close to considering uninstalling the game! I would really appreciate it if my concerns were addressed. Does anyone else feel the same way & have the same concerns as mine? Here are my concerns:

1) It costs WAY TOO MUCH to upgrade artifacts!!! MILLIONS of silver coins to make it to level 16. And that's for each & every artifact! How many different sets of artifacts are there now? And every hero wears SIX OF THEM! (IF) each artifact cost just 1 million silver then that's 6 million just to upgrade 6 artifacts for just one character!!! And how many heroes does everyone have in their collection? Also why not create more sets of artifacts? This is a wonderful feature to let the players have significant input on!!! Make a chat room or something where we can discuss this & create multitudes of different styles of artifacts!

2) Why aren't there ways to win more book tombs? The tombs are one of the best ways to upgrade our heros, in my opinion. We should have an endless supply of them if the developers want us to continually upgrade all of our heros!!! We cannot truly find out all of our heros' fullest potentials if we cannot use tombs to upgrade ALL of our heros!!!

3) The developers had a great idea when they added the Multiple-Battle feature to the Campaign's. I used it frequently to build up my silver. I don't use that often anymore because now however with a past update for the game something screwed up somewhere & now when I try using this feature only 1 or 2 of my heroes show up for battle instead of all of my chosen ones like before. I have a Motorola G7 Play & a friend of mine also has a G7 Play & is having the same problem!!! There has been at least 3 patch updates since the problem started over 2 mths ago & no fix! I wrote to tech support about it twice & nothing!!! What are they doing to fix this issue??? Also I would like to see this feature expanded upon. How about Multiple-Battle for the Dungeons too? Especially for the Tournaments. Also how about a Cycle where a player can set it to progress through all of the Stages in each Campaign. IE-Stage 1 - Stage 7 non-stop or until all of your heroes die. Awesome!!!

4) It is such an inconvenience with all of the server issues. I noticed on the Profile page, I believe, that there is a link to change what servers we are on. How come it's not active? And how many servers do you have? Is it a problem of not having enough servers or not enough bandwidth to support all of the traffic? Or is it a little of both? What is being done to eliminate the server problem??? What is the problem with the servers & why can't we change which servers we are on ourselves?

5) Not enough content for players to play as compared to your competitors games! How about creating a board or two or more where we can use our heros to walk around exploring looking for artifacts as well as other things & of course we can fight other heros to win the stuff IF other characters found the same stuff at the same time. IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES THAT WOULD CREATE!!!

6) THE REWARDS ARE HARDLY WORTH ALL OF THE EFFORT WE PUT IN PLAYING THIS GAME IF AT ALL!!! THE REWARDS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS GAME WORTH ALL OF THE EFFORT WE PUT INTO PLAYING IT NEEDS TO BE EXPONENTIALLY INCREASED!!! DOES ANYONE PLAYING RAID AGREE WITH THAT OPINION!?!?!?

Nov 6, 2019, 09:4711/06/19
06/01/19

This game is not made specifically for you. Period.

I agree with there being way too little ways to get books and the fact that Multi-Battles in Dungeons would definetly benefit the game. Other than that, you should try to see past your own personal frustration and consider what makes a game good and balanced.

Making things too easy would result this in becoming your generic "i installed the game and already finished it" type of games.

Take a deep breath, exhale and try to understand how there are short-term and low energy investment games like Clash of Clans or this type of game where you need to put in effort and micro-manage your resources. Much like real life.

Nov 6, 2019, 21:1011/06/19
10/28/19

1. No costs seem fine. Quitting whining

2. Tombs are rare on purpose I'd like more too but I understand something's have to be top shelf.

3. Totally agree the max level multibattle bug sucks I actually cancelled my monthly over it.

4. Never have issues it might be on your end.

5. There's plenty of content to keep you busy hours per day. I'd like a nightmare campaign, clan artifact trading market, and all keep once a week but small wants.

6. Here's where we disagree, I actually like the game sounds like you dont.... 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 7, 2019, 08:3411/07/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

This is an old topic, where a of things have changed.

If you're after more silver, I would suggest either campaign(where you can also level fodder) or spider, as the selling of the artifacts from here, will make you a lot of silver.

As already mentioned this topic is an old one, so I will be closing it, as some elements from this, no longer make sense due to the changed state of the game.

Many thanks and have fun
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.