All Categories

Tomb Lord - Are you kidding me?!

Search
Aug 8, 2019, 13:3808/08/19
05/16/19

Plarium ignored every single issue we brought up with Tomb Lord as to why he is broken, and instead completely changed things to STILL have him be worthless, just in a different way.  Can’t say it’s a surprise.  No idea why I ever thought anything different would’ve happened.

Another example of Plarium ignoring its players.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 8, 2019, 13:5808/08/19
02/03/19

Thats is right the make a unless hero to a unless hero, congratulations.

(for a epic he would be okay now and i would book the, but i never will spend legi books for him)

That is how you waste time 

Aug 8, 2019, 15:3308/08/19
Aug 8, 2019, 15:33(edited)
07/14/19

not sayn he is good now, but isnt a 70% chance (100% if lvl 4) on a crit (ok that condition is crap) with 4 poison stacks better than 4 poison stacks on a kill ? now he is kind of useable in cb, or not ?

i mean it is an improvement, isnt it ?

Aug 8, 2019, 16:0608/08/19
03/26/19

Ill be trying him instead of BEK on cb tbh... Not sure if he will do more dmg, bur ill keep you posted!

Aug 8, 2019, 16:1608/08/19
Aug 8, 2019, 16:17(edited)
05/13/19

I am very disappointed... before 1.10 the atk2 of Tomb Lords hits always critical. I pushed up his crit dmg and with his atk3 and a lot of acc he was useful in the arena.

Now, his atk1 is still a joke and the atk2 needs crit dmg plus a lot of crit rate. Now he is worthless...

Aug 8, 2019, 17:1908/08/19
05/16/19

WenSon said:

not sayn he is good now, but isnt a 70% chance (100% if lvl 4) on a crit (ok that condition is crap) with 4 poison stacks better than 4 poison stacks on a kill ? now he is kind of useable in cb, or not ?

i mean it is an improvement, isnt it ?

It makes no sense.  He was built for what appeared to be arena.  Now, he is only an ok choice for cb if you max out tomes on him.  It’s just them trying to sell more tomes.

I guarantee in the next few days, we are going to see lots of deals on tomes.  I’m betting they did something similar with other legendaries they changed.

At max debuff chance and cd reduction from skills, he is an ok choice for cb.  But, they took away his guaranteed crit, and so now you need both accuracy and a ton of crit on him.  I’m thinking that will kill his survival on cb and he at best would only be on par with an epic.

Multiple threads on here told them exactly what was broken with him and why.  They ignored every single thing.  

I know I’m not the only one disappointed.  I heard they nerfed Steel Bowyer to be unviable on cb.  Glad I never invested in her.

And now, we have overweight midgets added to the game.  I’m just disappointed here all around.  I have yet to see something good come out of this patch.  Have to check more later when I have more time to look it over, but so far, just more junk they are trying to sell and more of them completely ignoring players.  Curious as to what they did to Astralith for people with that.
Aug 8, 2019, 20:5008/08/19
02/03/19

and you dont need more poisons for the cb i have most time to much debuffs up for poisons.

Important is that the deff down and atk down debuff  have a 100% uptime in your team

and them you can look for more poison, lbb and week debuff.

Aug 8, 2019, 20:5208/08/19
05/13/19

I have to apologize. I adjust Tomb Lords eqipment to high crit quote and now he is stronger than before...

Speed is round about 160, acc 200, crit quote and crit dmg both around 100. That works fine...

Aug 8, 2019, 21:1808/08/19
05/16/19

Wiuf said:

and you dont need more poisons for the cb i have most time to much debuffs up for poisons.

Important is that the deff down and atk down debuff  have a 100% uptime in your team

and them you can look for more poison, lbb and week debuff.

Exactly!!!  Capping poisons is easy, it's the def and att down 100% of the time that is hard.  And since it can't be up 100% of the time with him, it isn't a viable fill in for say Tayrel.

So, imo it isn't worth wasting leg tomes on Tomb Lord just to make him on par with Aothar (an epic).  If someone is desperate, sure.  However, I don't see this as having "fixed him."

In all honesty, what I feel this decision was made off of was selling tomes.  They thought "well, if we make it so that he can do poisons on cb, but make them have to get leg tomes in order to make it viable, we can sell more leg tomes!"  Everything with this company is always based on what they feel will give them immediate revenue.  That is why they completely ignored all suggestions to fix him and instead went in an entirely different direction.
Aug 8, 2019, 21:5908/08/19
05/28/19
His buff is great for the Spider, he can infinitely loop it himself
Aug 9, 2019, 04:1108/09/19
05/13/19
liosullivan said:

Yes and also in the rest of the dungeons and the arena with a matching team (tested in Gold IV). You have to boost his acc, speed and crit quote. He is no Rochard, Martyr or Rae, but it works...
Aug 9, 2019, 07:5208/09/19
05/12/19
AscendantGod said:

Plarium ignored every single issue we brought up with Tomb Lord as to why he is broken, and instead completely changed things to STILL have him be worthless, just in a different way.  Can’t say it’s a surprise.  No idea why I ever thought anything different would’ve happened.

Another example of Plarium ignoring its players.

How about learn to play? Hes beast in Spider. Very good in most dungeons. Probably also in CB and Arena with proper gears.
Aug 9, 2019, 10:3008/09/19
05/12/19
CirillaAdmin
Aug 9, 2019, 10:5808/09/19
02/27/19
Hello! We are going to adjust the Tomb Lord's Skills a little, hopefully, today.
Aug 9, 2019, 11:1108/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 11:14(edited)
05/13/19

What are you doing? Now, he is a legend. Yesterday I spent 4.000 K Silver to change his setup! Don‘t change him again...! This is ridiculous...

And if you change him, give him his „always critical“ atk2 hit back...
Aug 9, 2019, 11:2008/09/19
05/12/19

revilo69 said:

What are you doing? Now, he is a legend. Yesterday I spent 4.000 K Silver to change his setup! Don‘t change him again...! This is ridiculous...

Max u could spend is 600k swaping gears. If u upgraded gears, that silver isn't lost.

Hes not legend - hes broken GOD now. While still some peoples manages to cry about how bad he is...
Aug 9, 2019, 11:4908/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 11:54(edited)
02/03/19

okay at the spider he is OP but i think that dont should work like that looks buggy or somthing he got 1 extra turn for each enemy ^^ 

so you can solo the hardest dungen with one hero thats not right, they should balancen them well not like that.

Aug 9, 2019, 12:0208/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 15:25(edited)
05/16/19

TurboLv said:

revilo69 said:

Max u could spend is 600k swaping gears. If u upgraded gears, that silver isn't lost.

Hes not legend - hes broken GOD now. While still some peoples manages to cry about how bad he is...

But then again, I am not very smart, so you are most likely right AscendantGod.  And I do worship you just fyi.  You are my lord and savior.

Lmao, funny how you troll on here, accusing everyone else of crying.  Meanwhile, all you do is pout like a spoiled little brat in every single thread you troll.

Ooh, he is god at spider!  Who freaking cares!!!   Obviously, they were going to balance that once they found out. Thanks for being the stupid one who pointed it out here on the forums to make absolutely sure they are aware of it. Really smart move....

That's ONE single dungeon!!!  And Bellower is also great at it, yet he ISN'T a legendary that requires legendary tomes to max out!   And again, by the time that they Nerf him, they will make him trash in there too. Anytime they Nerf, they bury the champion. 

And the fact that you say he is probably good at clan boss shows that you don’t know how to play yourself, LOL. For clan boss, he is on par with Aothar, an epic!   And even then, that is only when you max out his skills, which for a legendary is of course quite costly.   So, learn your champions and learn to play yourself before you start criticizing others kid.   Tomb Lord is not on par for a legendary for clan boss, nor for dungeons, nor for Arena. He is at best on par with an epic.   For how long we have been waiting on a buff for him, severely disappointing, especially considering it has been months and months that we have not been able to play with him, and they only make him slightly viable, and not even for Arena like we expected him to be? 

Go learn to play yourself kid, then come back here.  It's clear you are not even close to downing Nightmare cb, let alone the new UNM.  And I am sure you aren't even in gold in arena either, lmao.  I mean you tried to claim in another thread that with NM you're getting sacred shards enough to get the "buy shards" events max rewards without paying, roflmao.  You are a joke kid, and you aren't fooling anyone but the newbs.  You are just embarrassing yourself

Aug 9, 2019, 12:0808/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 15:27(edited)
05/16/19

TurboLv said:

Since I am pretty incompetent, I am going to post a link to a video here on the forums, making sure mods are aware of this so they can nerf it.  Sorry AscendantGod, I just don't know any better.

You really need to learn what you're watching before blathering nonsense kid.  That is ONE single encounter, and he is obviously broken on it, so naturally it is going to be nerfed.  But, way to post it on here to make SURE devs know.  Real smart...

That was the ONLY thing he was good for, and so naturally the derp troll has to post a vid of it here.

Most likely going to limit it to one extra turn per round at maximum, making him worthless again just like I said.  So, you proved nothing troll other than your own incompetence yet again.

Aug 9, 2019, 12:4008/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 12:42(edited)
05/16/19

revilo69 said:

liosullivan said:

Yes and also in the rest of the dungeons and the arena with a matching team (tested in Gold IV). You have to boost his acc, speed and crit quote. He is no Rochard, Martyr or Rae, but it works...

I am curious, how is he viable in gold? In gold, the default build is a speed aura, def down or att up, two damage dealing champions,  and a turn meter boost when possible. Sure, he could function as a defense down, but I don’t see him ever getting the extra turn considering in order to make him actually useful in arena, he is going to go first. None of the other champions turn meters will be low.   I spent hours testing him with various groups and was not able to fit him in any combination of groups that made him up to par with the legendaries I currently use.  Tayrel, an epic, is much better than him in arena .

He is alright at best, but the adjustments seem to make him a very mixed champion, like he is very confused and doesn’t know where he belongs, arena, dungeon, or clan boss.   He is OK at all three, but not particularly good at any of them. Like I have said earlier, he is at best on par with a few epics.

Aug 9, 2019, 12:5308/09/19
03/11/19

He's a def down, and attack down, then stacking up the poisons, in arena, he could easily join a tanky team, and just simply cripple the enemy teams ability to function in a single ability.

He looks pretty strong to me, personally wish I had him.