All Categories

Jetni Fusion and Calendar

Jetni Fusion and Calendar

Search
Comments
May 23, 2023, 17:5405/23/23
04/06/22
Fathertron

Were you already trying for the fusion? :)

No, it would be pointless. 

May 24, 2023, 17:2705/24/23
08/10/19

Sadly, were not really giving a good option to actually earn these fusions, without sacrificing life and family. Earn 75% of the fragments, then have to hope we can summon from a shard. Hours of wasted time.. HO wabout an option were we can trade in from previous fusion attempts... 2 for 1, maybe?  Come on... Tired of the wasted hours, not like this isnt a famring game anyays? But why completely lose real life time to not be rewarded, for lost time even.. And please, remove the OP champs from Arena, ore than a handful that sholdnt even be allowed.. Arena--  let the top 3% keep it...  bad system

May 28, 2023, 16:3205/28/23
02/10/23

Plarium should be ashamed to even offer this champ as a fusion. She's worse than a ton of epics in terms of damage output and without her partner, she's pretty much just a vault guardian. And offering her partner as a guaranteed but asking 180 ancient shards is a joke. I appreciate the Artak giveaway, but come on Plarium. Fusions should be special events that reap massive rewards for putting in the crazy amount of time and money required to earn the champ. When someone goes all in to get a fusion done and then the champ is hot garbage, it makes me want to never spend another dime on your game. I'm at a point where I don't have to spend. I can get my CB chests and just play less and bankroll energy and shards. And honestly, that's pretty much where I am now. Why spend money with a company who doesn't care about their player base and progressively gives less value? I'm sure I speak for plenty of people when I say that the light in which Plairum is viewed continues to become increasingly negative.