All Categories

Plarium has Completely Shifted this Game Towards Higher End Spenders

Plarium has Completely Shifted this Game Towards Higher End Spenders

Search
Comments
May 6, 2023, 18:1505/06/23
04/23/22

like i played nova empire it was a great game loved it until i lost my entire fleet in 1 cvc 1 mishap, and they put best rewards in the top 10 places.... 1st place got a little something more than 2nd and 3rd place but not a legendary champion better rewards, maybe like a void or sacred shard better.  

places 10-20 got decent rewards, 20-50 got sub decent rewards, 50-100 got a little something just for playing lol, but everyone got SOMETHING of value, and 1st place didn't get EVERYTHING good.

May 6, 2023, 23:0105/06/23
12/16/22
Shibb

On FTP how the hell do you get anywhere close to fusioning for each one? I don't get close. I welcome any advice. 

Check out Hell Hades on youtube his FTP is awesome

May 7, 2023, 00:3305/07/23
03/05/19

@harleQuinn

Live Arena is a system that is gonna take a long time to fully populate.

I think folks that started after the HUGE Classic Arena nerfs don't understand how long it took to progress in Classic Arena. Everyone was hard stuck in Bronze for months. You had to seriously commit to farming Dragon 20 for a couple months to get enough speed on your speed lead to even compete with the speeds in Silver 1. To get into Gold Arena you needed 300 speed on your speed lead, coupled with a well built and strong team that included a fully booked AoE Dec Def and a very strongly built nuker. The stay in Gold you needed 330 speed.

eventualy all plyrs gonna reach Silver 1 and thats where gonna stuck so many plyrs...
How SPD lead gonna help u if i ban ur spd...
Theres only 3top spd champs, arbiter, prince k and Lord Salz...
are u gonna deploy them all ? i dont think so...

even so now when all started to use all 4chemps in stonskins, u dont need SPD...

spd loosing point cuz stoneskin...
they say that gold battle rule means u can't pick same chemp as ur enemy lol...
so first pick allways in better position...
and how u gonna survive in gold even u manage somehow reach when u need to keep win rate above 50% while for win u get +5 pts and for lose u get -4...
from gold into silver 1 u end up very very fast....
lol impossible...

dthorne04Moderator
May 7, 2023, 01:0505/07/23
May 7, 2023, 01:07(edited)
12/30/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@harleQuinn

Live Arena is a system that is gonna take a long time to fully populate.

I think folks that started after the HUGE Classic Arena nerfs don't understand how long it took to progress in Classic Arena. Everyone was hard stuck in Bronze for months. You had to seriously commit to farming Dragon 20 for a couple months to get enough speed on your speed lead to even compete with the speeds in Silver 1. To get into Gold Arena you needed 300 speed on your speed lead, coupled with a well built and strong team that included a fully booked AoE Dec Def and a very strongly built nuker. The stay in Gold you needed 330 speed.

eventualy all plyrs gonna reach Silver 1 and thats where gonna stuck so many plyrs...
How SPD lead gonna help u if i ban ur spd...
Theres only 3top spd champs, arbiter, prince k and Lord Salz...
are u gonna deploy them all ? i dont think so...

even so now when all started to use all 4chemps in stonskins, u dont need SPD...

spd loosing point cuz stoneskin...
they say that gold battle rule means u can't pick same chemp as ur enemy lol...
so first pick allways in better position...
and how u gonna survive in gold even u manage somehow reach when u need to keep win rate above 50% while for win u get +5 pts and for lose u get -4...
from gold into silver 1 u end up very very fast....
lol impossible...

I don't think you understood the point of the post which was that progression in Classic Arena is significantly easier now than it was a year ago. 

Given how trivial Classic Arena is in Gold right now, it's very likely given a lot of players unrealistic expectations of what Live Arena should look like. That was the point. 

May 7, 2023, 01:0805/07/23
03/05/19
dthorne04

I don't think you understood the point of the post which was that progression in Classic Arena is significantly easier now than it was a year ago. 

Given how trivial Classic Arena is in Gold right now, it's very likely given a lot of players unrealistic expectations of what Live Arena should look like. That was the point. 

my apoligizes than i though we talk abou currently live arena feature....

soon i am gonna reach silver, 

allready heard other plyrs feedbacks about progress and downgrade... 

well lets see... but its definently hard to progress...

dthorne04Moderator
May 7, 2023, 01:1005/07/23
12/30/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

my apoligizes than i though we talk abou currently live arena feature....

soon i am gonna reach silver, 

allready heard other plyrs feedbacks about progress and downgrade... 

well lets see... but its definently hard to progress...

All good. 

As for Live Arena, I've found it much, much easier now as a lot of folks have made their way up. Winrate somewhere in the 65% range as I push towards 1500 points, but I'm expecting a lot more resistance soon. 

May 7, 2023, 02:0505/07/23
03/05/19

@dthorne04 

well generally i must admit only cuz got mister Taras who carry me thru hole bronze tiers...

chemp is fascinate how he work, enemy just cant predict ... 

i allready saw his A3 blast over 100k+ aoe dmg from single hit... 

and thats not even fully upgraded... so it goes even higher ...

before i avoided a lot of pvp nukers in arena...

with Taras now i clean up all of them ... 

look how Taras break them... this battle was over 10min... 

i wanted leave many times but taras managed to break them...

that moment when all enemies revive colldowns on wait, thats the moment they die... xDD

i

i

and u know what The greatest irony of all is that plyr acc lvl.75 all those good legos which i dont have neither of them...

4yrs of play my best dmg dealers robar, zavia and recently taras.. thats my list... 

its shamelless how plarium give chemps....

May 7, 2023, 02:4705/07/23
03/05/19

@dthorne04 

sumthin from classic arena take a look...

how Taras break all these brutal legos all with blessings + ascended...

all comes from plyr acc lvl.75 allready brutal chemps with things i wont be able to do for a long time...

i avoided that Hephraak so long until now... Taras didnt give him a chance xDD

Taras completely changed my gameplay on next lvl....

i

May 12, 2023, 00:0105/12/23
03/04/23

Hi all  - - Just to add  playing 75 days

What I saw at the start was   Plarim Point 😂😂😂  f2p to get Champion and 25.000 point if you play on PC and collect all every day of ---- NEXT 7 YEAR ----

what does that fighter do ???  beat the entire game in 1 second when it takes 7 years for him for f2p 😁     ( so that is an obvious indication of the start )

Ancient Shard  about  200  maybe 2 or 3 Epic  other are Rare

Void Shard   about  20    only 1 Epic   other are Rare

Secred Shard   5-6          only  Epic

and from all of that exclusively fighters who are just food and nothing more 😉

and when we look at the fact that there are   --- 219 LEGENDARY fighters for now 

and you can't get 1 even garbage in 75 day.

everything is clear (at least to me) f2p until you get bored with food fighters - and move on

May 15, 2023, 19:1405/15/23
04/23/22

yea starting to feel like little more than cannon fodder to bigger spenders.