All Categories

1 umn chest or 2 nm?

1 umn chest or 2 nm?

Search
Mar 17, 2023, 14:5703/17/23
03/17/23

1 umn chest or 2 nm?

clan im in currently only does nightmare, before i move to a unm clan, I want a week of unm chests maybe not making 1, I want to know if the work is going to be worth it, so far I got 1 chest, but it seems to be VERY rng as in 5 sub 4 key attempts with 1 above enough to pull though, I changed out a character on the last go and that MAY make it less rng, but if its still highly rng, is it better to do nightmare in between building better unm gear? <removed link>

<removed link>

as far as I know, the odds are slightly better for 1 unm chest than 2 nightmare, so as long as I can do unm im good, but how many days would I need to fail to make unm not worth going for odds wise?

Mod note: edited out suspect links

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 20, 2023, 20:3403/20/23
09/02/22

Sorry, I'm a little confused.

The only way to get 2 chest from Nightmare CB is for your Clan to defeat that stage daily. 

If your Clan is defeating this stage daily then I would say continue to get the top tier Nightmare Chest. This stage gives you 4 rewards per chest. So 2 chest means 8 rewards daily. The UNM Chest is only 5 rewards.

If your clan is not defeating Nightmare and you can get the top chest in Ultra Nightmare 100% of the time then yes, that chest is better than the Nightmare one in both quality & number of rewards.

Also, this depends on how you are set for gear. UNM chest can drop 6 star gear. The Nightmare Chest can only drop 5 star gear.

Mar 20, 2023, 22:2203/20/23
06/05/22

I would say don't worry too much about UNM in your position. Grinding a 4-key daily gets very tedious very fast. I would say it's not worth it until you are in the range where you can 3-key most days and maybe occasionally 4-key.

NOTE: I'm a pretty chill player. I go hard sometimes, and I spend way too much time in this game, but I'm mostly focused on fun. A 4-key requires you to log in 3 times per day, or have the game running on your phone all day long. It's a lot.

Mar 21, 2023, 12:3003/21/23
08/22/21

I'm going to disagree with both posts here.  If you can get the top chest in UNM, go UNM.  Doesn't matter how many keys you need, don't buy any though.  If you are having problems 4 keying UNM, post your roster here and someone can help you out.  The team I have is no where near the best (Vogoth, Fayne, Giscard, Ninja, and Vizier Ovelis), but with Blessings and masteries, and some rearranging of gear, I 4 key daily.  It may be a grind, but just get into a routine and that will make using the keys easier.  The drops from 1 Transcendant chest is, in my humble opinion, better than 2 Ultimate Chests.