All Categories

Update: Genbo Prime Code Issues

Update: Genbo Prime Code Issues

Search
Comments
Feb 4, 2023, 15:3302/04/23
04/27/21

Thank you for this Information code is now showwwing invalid. been checking the in box no Genbo. ill give this weekend befor asking for help. thank you

Feb 4, 2023, 15:4702/04/23
05/28/20

I still have not received my amazon drop. Amazon says the code was collected. Plarium says issue was sorted and now there is no champ in my 

Feb 4, 2023, 15:4702/04/23
05/28/20
CrazyC2021

Thank you for this Information code is now showwwing invalid. been checking the in box no Genbo. ill give this weekend befor asking for help. thank you

Same with me its so frustrating 2 days 

Feb 4, 2023, 15:5302/04/23
05/28/20
harleQuinn

From the original post:

If you still don't have it, know that the servers are still catching up, give it a couple hours and try again. And if you got an error code, here is what you need to do, from Plarium directly: If you fulfilled all the Prime Gaming requirements necessary to receive the personalized Promo Code but entering it resulted in an error, the pack will automatically arrive into your Inbox during the following few days. 

If you are still having trouble after the weekend, I will collect some info from you and make sure you get your Prime reward Genbo. Everyone who is supposed to get one will get one, even if I have to make sure it is done personally for anyone who is skipped. 

I just want to make sure everyone after you understands we are willing to help you and make sure that you get the champ, and have stated so very clearly. When you get yours, which you will, please take the time to come back and let us know here that it has come through. :)

This really leaves a bitter taste as we expected better. 

Feb 4, 2023, 16:3902/04/23
10/19/20

Hello Plarium Team:

I entered my code 3 days ago on 2-2.  I still don't have my genbo and Amazon prime says i have claimed it.  Please help.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 4, 2023, 17:2502/04/23
02/24/19
leroyearl.raphael

This really leaves a bitter taste as we expected better. 

If you are still having trouble after the weekend, I will collect some info from you and make sure you get your Prime reward Genbo. Everyone who is supposed to get one will get one, even if I have to make sure it is done personally for anyone who is skipped.  

Thanks for your understanding.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 4, 2023, 17:2502/04/23
02/24/19
WHITEFIREX

Hello Plarium Team:

I entered my code 3 days ago on 2-2.  I still don't have my genbo and Amazon prime says i have claimed it.  Please help.

As above, if you are still having trouble after the weekend, I will collect some info from you and make sure you get your Prime reward Genbo. Everyone who is supposed to get one will get one, even if I have to make sure it is done personally for anyone who is skipped.  

Thanks for your understanding as well.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 4, 2023, 17:2602/04/23
02/24/19
GalekZ

Hello Moderator to date nothing has come through followed all the steps and still no luck I get the invalid code others I know have go their Genbo how long should I wait until contct you and let you know?

Thanks for your patience as we sort through this.

Feb 4, 2023, 18:1002/04/23
12/17/22

Theory of one moderator is pure BS. Servers need to "catch up"? Really? They must be working on Pentium 4 otherwise they would do that already. Still no hero and code is invalid 

Feb 4, 2023, 19:5202/04/23
11/30/22

My main account kept saying "invalid code".. I created a new account today and surprisingly it let me use the code and get the prize. It's the same code but worked for my new account... wtf?! That's a bit odd. 

Feb 4, 2023, 20:2302/04/23
02/02/23

The first day, the code wasn't working, like it happened to everyone.

The second day, however, I tried again and it said invalid code.

Can someone guarantee that eventually the code will be processed and I'll get the rewards, or is the code screwed and I have to look for another one?

Feb 4, 2023, 20:3802/04/23
08/02/20

Still have not received champion. Says claimed February 2nd but never showed up in inbox. Code is no longer valid. Tried multiple times. Contacted support for Raid but they said issue was revolved however it is not. Still no Genbo Champion. 

Feb 4, 2023, 20:5302/04/23
02/15/21

Nope, still does not work. It said "Processing...." before. 

Now it says "Invalid Code". Not the fix I was expecting. 

Feb 4, 2023, 21:5402/04/23
06/07/22

Same with me invalide code .. i write to Amazon they sey you collect the code writo to Plarium and so? Nothing we most waiting weekend pff sorry but this is not correct for players to wait for this you paid.. just waiting waiting tot when??

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 4, 2023, 22:4102/04/23
12/30/20
Astyel

The first day, the code wasn't working, like it happened to everyone.

The second day, however, I tried again and it said invalid code.

Can someone guarantee that eventually the code will be processed and I'll get the rewards, or is the code screwed and I have to look for another one?

From the initial post: 

"3) If you still don't have it, know that the servers are still catching up, give it a couple hours and try again. And if you got an error code, here is what you need to do, from Plarium directly: If you fulfilled all the Prime Gaming requirements necessary to receive the personalized Promo Code but entering it resulted in an error, the pack will automatically arrive into your Inbox during the following few days. 

4) If you are still having trouble after the weekend, I will collect some info from you and make sure you get your Prime reward Genbo. Everyone who is supposed to get one will get one, even if I have to make sure it is done personally for anyone who is skipped."

Short answer: yes, you will get your rewards.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 4, 2023, 22:4702/04/23
12/30/20
~ AxeLorD ~

Same with me invalide code .. i write to Amazon they sey you collect the code writo to Plarium and so? Nothing we most waiting weekend pff sorry but this is not correct for players to wait for this you paid.. just waiting waiting tot when??

From the very first post in the thread: 

"3) If you still don't have it, know that the servers are still catching up, give it a couple hours and try again. And if you got an error code, here is what you need to do, from Plarium directly: If you fulfilled all the Prime Gaming requirements necessary to receive the personalized Promo Code but entering it resulted in an error, the pack will automatically arrive into your Inbox during the following few days. 

4) If you are still having trouble after the weekend, I will collect some info from you and make sure you get your Prime reward Genbo. Everyone who is supposed to get one will get one, even if I have to make sure it is done personally for anyone who is skipped."

as listed in this thread, if resolution does not occur for you by the end of the weekend then we will help you figure out how to get your Genbo.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 4, 2023, 22:4802/04/23
12/30/20
Jen Jons

My main account kept saying "invalid code".. I created a new account today and surprisingly it let me use the code and get the prize. It's the same code but worked for my new account... wtf?! That's a bit odd. 

Did you try to use the code again on the main account before trying again on your new account?

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 4, 2023, 22:5502/04/23
02/24/19
A10C WARTHOG

Still have not received champion. Says claimed February 2nd but never showed up in inbox. Code is no longer valid. Tried multiple times. Contacted support for Raid but they said issue was revolved however it is not. Still no Genbo Champion. 

Heya Warthog, from the very first post in the thread: 

If you got an error code, here is what you need to do, from Plarium directly: If you fulfilled all the Prime Gaming requirements necessary to receive the personalized Promo Code but entering it resulted in an error, the pack will automatically arrive into your Inbox during the following few days. 

If you are still having trouble after the weekend, I will collect some info from you and make sure you get your Prime reward Genbo. Everyone who is supposed to get one will get one, even if I have to make sure it is done personally for anyone who is skipped." 

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 4, 2023, 23:0502/04/23
Feb 4, 2023, 23:09(edited)
12/30/20
Storr

Theory of one moderator is pure BS. Servers need to "catch up"? Really? They must be working on Pentium 4 otherwise they would do that already. Still no hero and code is invalid 

While we'd like to help, your posts are inflammatory, insulting and uncalled for. You are getting a break is to prevent any further sniping, and you will be unbanned next week after the issues are resolved. As per the instructions we've repeated 20 times in this post, you can contact one of us directly through DMs on Monday if you still haven't received your champ, and messages before that will be ignored.

Feb 4, 2023, 23:1102/04/23
12/26/22

My story is exactly the same as others. Tickets answers are saying all sorted. Code is invalid.

I made new prime account to get new code. Even trying new code it says code is invalid. 

Please help. Nick name