All Categories

Genbo the Dishonored Promo Code Problems Megathread

Genbo the Dishonored Promo Code Problems Megathread

Search
Comments
Feb 3, 2023, 03:2302/03/23
01/19/22

On my second ticket with them now! First issue was it would attempt to process the code then reset to code entry screen. No drop recieved. Then was told by support they were "fixing" the issue and that "I hope it doesn't take too much time? Now upon entering the code I'm told that the code has expired! 

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 3, 2023, 03:2502/03/23
02/24/19
kuby84

On my second ticket with them now! First issue was it would attempt to process the code then reset to code entry screen. No drop recieved. Then was told by support they were "fixing" the issue and that "I hope it doesn't take too much time? Now upon entering the code I'm told that the code has expired! 

See any of my many posts above. They are actively working on processing the codes now after the server reset. There is no cause for alarm. You'll get your Genbo, promise.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 3, 2023, 03:2602/03/23
12/30/20

Gotta be patient folks. Widespread issue which is already clearing up for some people. 

Feb 3, 2023, 03:3002/03/23
01/07/22

I  tried loads of times. Nothing. Just tried again and now it says the code has expired, How do I raise a ticket on this. 

Feb 3, 2023, 03:3802/03/23
05/20/21

Same problem as everyone else - my now-epired code will hopefully reap some rewards at some point.  To all the new posts - read the rest of the thread before rage-posting, it actually contains answers to all your questions.  Or send sweet DM's to the mods who have to put up with our uncouth peers :D

Feb 3, 2023, 03:5602/03/23
12/19/19

HOT TIPS!

I would do the following:

1) keep trying to re-enter the code

2) after each failure submit an additional support ticket, stress how important gettting Gumby ASAP is 

3) add at least one comment in this thread

4) start a new thread to ensure the mods are fully aware

Other things to consider:

• request additional compensation, increase the request on each submission as much as you feel is necessary
  • damages for pain and suffering should include a 10x multiplier, a real 10x (not a fake plarium one....)
  • use vulgar language to emphasize any really important points
  • if other direct channels (email, SMS, phone) are available (stalking and other shady tactics may be required) use them at your leisure.  Snail mail and pony express are last ditch efforts

Feb 3, 2023, 04:0502/03/23
02/02/23

Well this mishap prevented me from getting an epic book in the training tournament.. I think it's intentional and not a "technical" issue..  I think someone at the top is a complete jerkwad. 

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 3, 2023, 04:0902/03/23
12/30/20
Alex Knighton

Well this mishap prevented me from getting an epic book in the training tournament.. I think it's intentional and not a "technical" issue..  I think someone at the top is a complete jerkwad. 

Sorry that the issue derailed your plans of grabbing that book, but I can assure you that this was not on purpose. The extra work involved in dealing with the problems that arose from this are simply not worth it for anyone involved. 

Feb 3, 2023, 04:1002/03/23
Feb 3, 2023, 04:13(edited)
07/19/21

I have also experienced the same issue. I have logged off, then 30 plus minutes later logged back on and it gives me the news bulletin to claim him still. I input the code and still nothing. I have attempted over a half dozen times today and now it give me a msg that this was a limited time code and is no longer valid. I am sure they can see our Metadata and can tell those who have accepted the code and tried it in game with no Genji given. I am sure they will patch it and he will automatically be our mail or champion storage. Fingers crossed 

Feb 3, 2023, 04:1102/03/23
02/19/22
harleQuinn

The code redemptions are still processing, give it some time. By tomorrow, this will all be caught up and sorted out. As I said above a couple times, all the codes will be processed and everyone who didn't get their Genbo will get one. 

Thank you so much - I really do appreciate your help on this issue!

Feb 3, 2023, 04:2402/03/23
08/13/22

So quick update on my end, early today when I was trying to put in the promo code the word "processing". Now when I try the code it says "invade code". Trying to stay patient over here, I've only been playing for 6 months and I feel frustrate, so I could imagine the folks that have been playing for years.... with that being said im sure plarium and Amazon are working to fix the issue.

Feb 3, 2023, 04:3802/03/23
10/30/22

this is b.s. funny that the promo code.doesnt work or load but nothing affected the ability to spend more money in the in game store.  no coincidence more like it was coordinated and planned .. . complete B.S.

Feb 3, 2023, 04:4202/03/23
10/31/20

When I put in the code it now says code is expired. But I have not received the 

Feb 3, 2023, 04:5202/03/23
01/31/23

same problem here

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 3, 2023, 04:5202/03/23
Feb 3, 2023, 04:53(edited)
02/24/19
oocinsocal

this is b.s. funny that the promo code.doesnt work or load but nothing affected the ability to spend more money in the in game store.  no coincidence more like it was coordinated and planned .. . complete B.S.

The amount of work to coordinate and plan such a thing is nowhere near worth the trouble of having a bunch of staff go back in and work late, all for zero upside. Both the effort planning it AND the overtime seems prohibitive for the company, at least to me. 

The code redemptions are still processing, give it some time. By the end of the day tomorrow, this will all be caught up and sorted out. As I said above a couple times, all the codes will be processed and everyone who didn't get their Genbo will get one.  

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 3, 2023, 04:5402/03/23
02/24/19
Andrew10925

So quick update on my end, early today when I was trying to put in the promo code the word "processing". Now when I try the code it says "invade code". Trying to stay patient over here, I've only been playing for 6 months and I feel frustrate, so I could imagine the folks that have been playing for years.... with that being said im sure plarium and Amazon are working to fix the issue.

As I've said many mnay times, the code redemptions are still processing. By the end of the day tomorrow, this will all be caught up and sorted out. Thank you for your patience in getting your Genbo.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 3, 2023, 04:5502/03/23
02/24/19
QUICKBOW

When I put in the code it now says code is expired. But I have not received the 

Here is the text from the many many posts I've put in here: 

The code redemptions are still processing, give it some time. By the end of the day tomorrow, this will all be caught up and sorted out. As I said above a couple times, all the codes will be processed and everyone who didn't get their Genbo will get one.   

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 3, 2023, 04:5502/03/23
02/24/19
kratosjpn420

same problem here

See my posts directly above. Thanks.

Feb 3, 2023, 04:5702/03/23
10/30/22
harleQuinn

There are server errors today, and as the maintenance just showed, they are there working on it. 

To make it clear, all the codes will be processed and everyone who didn't get their Genbo will get one. It just isn't going to be instant, this second. That's all.

you're claiming there are server errors and everyone will get it tomorrow.. well what else is going to be included with the promo reward plarium screwed everyone out of , and strange it happened during events and tourneys we could of a used the reward to help.progress in these event's...seems.more like the devs didn't want people to use the prime reward to progress in event's where leveling up the new champ would've gotten added awards from said events..   and tell me please how  the promo code is what was defective today , you  claim it's a server issue but yet if people want to buy content from the in game store that is working correctly??  How is that possible,  do they use separate and higher grade servers for the store where we have to buy items. this blatant scamming to have everyone logged in and screw.us out of our free prime drop and you count on a percentage of people to stay logged in a make a cash purchase while they "supposedly fix the issue"  that will be resolved after the events we could've benefited from the new champ all expire and can't help then..  how convenient for 

Feb 3, 2023, 04:5702/03/23
08/25/22

Having the same issue here.   Code is showing as expired but never recieved Genbo either.  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.