All Categories

Greed, just plain greed.

Greed, just plain greed.

Search
Comments
Feb 8, 2023, 20:3802/08/23
08/15/22

I must say that the obvious Greed Factor is very discouraging.  I enjoy the game play...but the out of pocket experience is very disappointing.   It is Pay, Pay, Pay and Pay to play.

WOW!

Feb 9, 2023, 21:3002/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 21:33(edited)
07/23/22

I would agree with this statement. However, the bigger rip off are shards. Plarium for some reason believes that by paying $100 for 3 Legendary shards that only give you a miniscule chance at pulling a legendary is fair to the players. I would rather see the shards harder to obtain, but green (Mystery) pulls Common and Uncommon with certainty (which it does today) with a chance at a blue. Blue Shards pull Rares with certainty with a shot at an Epic Champion. Purple (Void) give you certainty to pull epic with a shot at legendary. Yellow (Sacred ) gives you certainty of pulling a Legendary period. Making us buy $100 worth of Sacred Shard (3 specifically) and not getting squat out of it (worthless or duplicate epic champions) is totally bogus!

Make the shards harder to get, but at least give us the type of champion the shards color is. That would be fair. 

Feb 16, 2023, 17:3502/16/23
08/15/22

Thank You All...I bid you farewell.

Feb 16, 2023, 18:2702/16/23
08/15/22

I couldn't agree more Demon.

I can no longer afford to pour 500 to 1000 dollars per month into this game.  There may be a way to advance for less money than what I have spent, but, I haven't seen it advertised.

I have diligently played and spent fo 7 months now, and I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but the math comes out the same.  Every time.e I turn around there is an advancement bottleneck that requires more spending.  Heck, I can't even complete the fusion I need to get a free progress mission legendary shard. At least, not without buying a ton of energy.  I have wasted at ton of energy trying to pull another Spirit Host out of the campaign dungeon to complete the fusion progress mission, to no avail.  And even if I got her, and obtained the shard...it is just another shot in the dark at pulling a decent Champ.

And that is only the tip of the ice-berg...lol

I am now just shy of level 60 after almost 7 months of diligent research and play...and it has cost me thousands to get there.  Sooo I think I'll buy a new car instead.

Feb 16, 2023, 19:1302/16/23
10/15/20
Darremus

I couldn't agree more Demon.

I can no longer afford to pour 500 to 1000 dollars per month into this game.  There may be a way to advance for less money than what I have spent, but, I haven't seen it advertised.

I have diligently played and spent fo 7 months now, and I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but the math comes out the same.  Every time.e I turn around there is an advancement bottleneck that requires more spending.  Heck, I can't even complete the fusion I need to get a free progress mission legendary shard. At least, not without buying a ton of energy.  I have wasted at ton of energy trying to pull another Spirit Host out of the campaign dungeon to complete the fusion progress mission, to no avail.  And even if I got her, and obtained the shard...it is just another shot in the dark at pulling a decent Champ.

And that is only the tip of the ice-berg...lol

I am now just shy of level 60 after almost 7 months of diligent research and play...and it has cost me thousands to get there.  Sooo I think I'll buy a new car instead.

If you pay that much for the game, I guess you buy shards. You can achieve more with much less money invested if you buy the monthly gem pack and invest the gems into energy. 50 auto battles at dungen stage 20 with 2x raids active are 1600 energy. Doing that each day will lead to good gear, what is worth at least as much as good champs.

Feb 16, 2023, 20:5802/16/23
08/15/22

You can slice it any way you want to...the bottom line is simply that this game will suck up resources (financial and time) faster than it will provide advancement in game play rewards.

It's an infinite VOID...LOL

The only difference between this game and a slot machine is that the slot machine could pay off in some tangible form.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 16, 2023, 21:0502/16/23
12/30/20

it is a very odd approach to say you are leaving and then continue to rant into the abyss

my best guess is there were a lot of inefficiencies along the way and if you'd like to work on those, feel free. money spent in the game without making good in game decisions is going to lead to no guarantee of progression, unfortunately

Feb 16, 2023, 22:0102/16/23
08/15/22

Say no more.

Feb 16, 2023, 22:0902/16/23
08/15/22

As I said....it's infinite ... a moving target... at some point every individual will perform a Cost/Benefit Analysis of their own.

I am not in need of any EGO Feeding argument.  I have Bigger Fish to fry than chasing a stream of 1's and 0's for Virtual Power, considering the cost.

It started out Fun.  But it's alot like Pounding a Sausage through a Brick Wall.

All in Vain.

Feb 16, 2023, 22:1802/16/23
12/19/22

2 days ago he made a similar post with only a small difference, in March I've been playing for 4 years and I've only managed to get a savage armor with % attack from Fire Knight, only evasive answers, there are many who comment against it no matter what you bring arguments, so I deleted the respective message but I see that I am not the only one with these problems, Hf to the commenters at work 

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 16, 2023, 22:2502/16/23
12/30/20
Diribas

2 days ago he made a similar post with only a small difference, in March I've been playing for 4 years and I've only managed to get a savage armor with % attack from Fire Knight, only evasive answers, there are many who comment against it no matter what you bring arguments, so I deleted the respective message but I see that I am not the only one with these problems, Hf to the commenters at work 

I gave you you the math to explain why your metric is flawed. Doesn't get more direct or open than that. 

😂

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 16, 2023, 22:2502/16/23
12/30/20
Darremus

As I said....it's infinite ... a moving target... at some point every individual will perform a Cost/Benefit Analysis of their own.

I am not in need of any EGO Feeding argument.  I have Bigger Fish to fry than chasing a stream of 1's and 0's for Virtual Power, considering the cost.

It started out Fun.  But it's alot like Pounding a Sausage through a Brick Wall.

All in Vain.

have fun in your future endeavors then :)

Feb 16, 2023, 22:2702/16/23
08/15/22

And No, I did Not waste my money on Shards, except where they came  as a result of seemingly necessary bundles for progress purposes.  I mostly bought Silver and Energy, which is extremely necessary for Progress.  This game requires Much Silver and Energy to even reasonably Progress.  And even then, there is no competing with the upper echelon (and Plarium Endorsed Players).

Thank you very much for your time and quipp responses.

Feb 16, 2023, 22:3402/16/23
12/19/22

dthorne04, Angwil , kramaswamy.kr , if I forgot someone, sorry 

only you play if it still seems to you that the other players do not know how to play, only you are right, only you know how to do calculations ... etc. I wish you success at cvc

As someone mentioned above said, beautiful energy is extracted from HVAC

Feb 16, 2023, 22:3702/16/23
08/15/22

It's All about the Over-All Investment vs. Return.  Plarium Wins Every Time.  And Yes...there have to be Plarium Endorsed Folk.  They travel among us.

...and Beat US Around Every Corner.

Even in the Forums...

Money... Money... Money

Feb 16, 2023, 22:3902/16/23
08/15/22

Beautiful energy is only extracted from Off Grid Micro-Hydro and the like :)

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 16, 2023, 22:4102/16/23
Feb 16, 2023, 22:48(edited)
12/30/20

okie dokie. now that this thread is just pure rambling and rant and spam mode, we can wrap this up. if anyone would like to have something that remotely resembles a rational discussion, I'm all for it. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.