All Categories

Greed, just plain greed.

Greed, just plain greed.

Search
Jan 16, 2023, 00:5101/16/23
08/22/22

Greed, just plain greed.

This game was fun, but now it is a joke. Plarium has cast out advancement in the game unless you buy energy. There is way too much to accomplish on a daily basis. 

Take a look at the Dungeons,  18 energy for 16 Tournament points and you need 2250 for 5 leggo fragments.

Plarium, You turned a great game into a joke.

i

For all the Comments below that stated you can get through the dungeons without spending. Let me explain simple mathematics to you.

You get 1 energy every 3 minutes, that is 20 in an hour or 480 in a day. for the daily and advanced quest you get 1 refill each, for me, I am at level 67, so that adds another 260 energy, we are now up to 740 energy in a day. As you can see in the above screenshot level 23 of FK Castle is 18 energy for 16 tournament points. 16/18 equals .88, Now take 740/.88 which equals 840.90 tournament points in a day.  2250/840.90 = 2.67 days. Now please explain to me where the energy is gonna come from to complete daily and advanced tasks.

Let alone completing Iron twins which is another 200+ energy every day, and the Sand Devil which can be another 500 to 1000 energy based on your artifact ascension. You're looking at 2000+ energy just to do the basics. 

Sorry, but you are all wrong, to progress in this game you need to spend money, and I am not talking about a little. I am talking about $500+ a month. 

It is entertainment, which I think everyone should pay for, But let me progress at a decent pace for the money I spend.

I value everyone's opinion.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 16, 2023, 01:1501/16/23
06/20/19

No, you're wrong.  You can certainly advance in the game without spending.  A lot of players have learned how to play the game.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 16, 2023, 01:2501/16/23
Jan 16, 2023, 01:26(edited)
12/30/20

Angwil is accurate. 

It also helps to do 20 during tourneys and events if you're actually trying to be energy to point efficient, btw. 

And saving for fusions still remains the most worthwhile endeavor for F2P to take. 

Jan 16, 2023, 01:3701/16/23
06/25/20

Really - your complaint is ... the Fire Knight tournament?

That's ... like, literally effortless. You can complete it easily with just the free daily energy you get.

At least target your angst towards something that actually requires effort - such as Dungeon Divers. But even that was effortless this time around, because we had a *ton* of free energy from CvC to use.

Jan 16, 2023, 01:3701/16/23
10/17/22

Agree with the op about energy. 

Jan 16, 2023, 03:0601/16/23
05/03/20

I buy the monthly gem pack but I could do this fusion without that.  This fusion is so easy its like they are giving us this champ for free.  

I used up all my resources to get Gnish.  Then came back in 2 weeks to do this one.  

Jan 16, 2023, 04:1601/16/23
06/20/19
kramaswamy.kr

Really - your complaint is ... the Fire Knight tournament?

That's ... like, literally effortless. You can complete it easily with just the free daily energy you get.

At least target your angst towards something that actually requires effort - such as Dungeon Divers. But even that was effortless this time around, because we had a *ton* of free energy from CvC to use.

Yep, diver's I usually skip.  But this time it overlapped both golum and fk.  Completely effortless.

Jan 16, 2023, 09:5401/16/23
10/15/20

Dungeon divers overlapped with Ice Golem and Fire Knight and Champion Training. Just built a champ that can solo both dungeons and you can do all the tournaments with the free energy, without running campaign. That way, you can also get the 20 million silver you need for the next Artifact Enhancement. What? No champ to solo Fire Knight? Get gud, n00b!

But I really don't understand why they put the fragments at 2250 points in FK. Should be shifted up to 3000 in the next champion fusion.

Jan 16, 2023, 13:2701/16/23
06/25/20
Skadi

Dungeon divers overlapped with Ice Golem and Fire Knight and Champion Training. Just built a champ that can solo both dungeons and you can do all the tournaments with the free energy, without running campaign. That way, you can also get the 20 million silver you need for the next Artifact Enhancement. What? No champ to solo Fire Knight? Get gud, n00b!

But I really don't understand why they put the fragments at 2250 points in FK. Should be shifted up to 3000 in the next champion fusion.

Show me that mythical solo fk champ :)

Jan 16, 2023, 17:0601/16/23
03/05/19

@Demon oo 

u are right man... 

plarium just start too much events + Iron Twins + Send Devils... not to mention if u plan to finish tournament high ranked... tons of energy required... i sumtimes just do dailys for week gather cca 5k-10k energy and easily burn that in single day in few hours... 

tell me plz how much u need to be play these:

i

oh yes lets not forget famous scam of x2 Super Raids energy drain givin useless artifcs...

i

Shield artifacts wich worth to keep NEVER GIVEN!!!

and u put like x2 ... xDD what a scam!!!

its all abou to make plyrs spend $$$ to buy extra energy!

Jan 16, 2023, 17:2001/16/23
06/25/20

Man ... do you ever say anything relevant or valid at all, dark? Every one of your posts is full of nonsense and incorrect information.

1. Super Raids make Dungeon Divers and Tournaments effortless. Dungeon Divers required 3350 points. With an average of 0.75 points per energy, that'll mean ~4600 energy. That seems like a lot on the surface, but remember, we just finished CvC, so you should easily have a few thousand energy available. In terms of time, if we assume a "reasonably" well geared team can clear dungeon content in 2 minutes, 4600 energy = 288 normal runs = 144 super raids = about 5 hours of playtime, spread over several days. That should be easy for anyone to accomplish.
  2. Super Raids do not prioritize items. They simply let you get twice the rewards for twice the energy cost. Shield artifacts will drop at the same frequency as any of the other artifacts.
  3. You absolutely do not need to spend money to buy energy. *Worst case* you spend gems, which you should easily be able to stockpile.

I'm going to go out of my way to point out everything you say that is incorrect, because you do it far too regularly. 

Jan 16, 2023, 17:5201/16/23
11/16/20

I'm doing it wrong, I've picked up all available frags so far and don't spend money on raid. This fusion is really nice, it's very easy and angreat champion. Good way to start the new year.

Jan 16, 2023, 17:5701/16/23
07/08/19
kramaswamy.kr

Man ... do you ever say anything relevant or valid at all, dark? Every one of your posts is full of nonsense and incorrect information.

1. Super Raids make Dungeon Divers and Tournaments effortless. Dungeon Divers required 3350 points. With an average of 0.75 points per energy, that'll mean ~4600 energy. That seems like a lot on the surface, but remember, we just finished CvC, so you should easily have a few thousand energy available. In terms of time, if we assume a "reasonably" well geared team can clear dungeon content in 2 minutes, 4600 energy = 288 normal runs = 144 super raids = about 5 hours of playtime, spread over several days. That should be easy for anyone to accomplish.
  2. Super Raids do not prioritize items. They simply let you get twice the rewards for twice the energy cost. Shield artifacts will drop at the same frequency as any of the other artifacts.
  3. You absolutely do not need to spend money to buy energy. *Worst case* you spend gems, which you should easily be able to stockpile.

I'm going to go out of my way to point out everything you say that is incorrect, because you do it far too regularly. 

i realize they're biweekly, but saying we've just finished cvc 15 hours before the start of the next one feels like a bit of a stretch.

Jan 16, 2023, 17:5901/16/23
06/25/20
Carpe_Piscis

i realize they're biweekly, but saying we've just finished cvc 15 hours before the start of the next one feels like a bit of a stretch.

Not sure what you mean? I mean, the last CvC ended two weeks ago, yes, but if you didn't claim the rewards, they went to mailbox, and those rewards didn't expire until the night before Dungeon Divers started. So, if you left them in the mailbox until the last minute, you were able to start Dungeon Divers with all of that energy available.

Jan 16, 2023, 18:3401/16/23
06/20/19
kramaswamy.kr

Thanks for responding to that dribble.  I don't know how you do it.  3 times I started to respond and well, just decideditt was better to save my pearls.

Jan 16, 2023, 18:3601/16/23
06/20/19
evilized6666

I'm doing it wrong, I've picked up all available frags so far and don't spend money on raid. This fusion is really nice, it's very easy and angreat champion. Good way to start the new year.

Agreed.  I have all available frags and a day or two off, and haven't spent any money.  i must be stupid or something.

Jan 16, 2023, 18:4801/16/23
07/08/19
kramaswamy.kr

Not sure what you mean? I mean, the last CvC ended two weeks ago, yes, but if you didn't claim the rewards, they went to mailbox, and those rewards didn't expire until the night before Dungeon Divers started. So, if you left them in the mailbox until the last minute, you were able to start Dungeon Divers with all of that energy available.

i would say a cvc was "just" finished for 2 or 3 days after the fact. 8 days in strikes me as a slight linguistic liberty.

Jan 16, 2023, 18:5601/16/23
11/01/22
Carpe_Piscis

i would say a cvc was "just" finished for 2 or 3 days after the fact. 8 days in strikes me as a slight linguistic liberty.

"slight linguistic liberty..." Shamelessly stealing that line. 

Thank-you for making my night.

- Coag

Jan 16, 2023, 18:5901/16/23
06/25/20
Carpe_Piscis

Okay - that's fair. I suppose what I meant was that the rewards were still available until just before the event started.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 16, 2023, 21:1001/16/23
12/30/20

@Demon oo

Thank you for editing in your thoughts so we can get a more complete point of view.

With that said, a few issues I'd like to discuss:

1) All of your equations ignore resources you get from doing tournaments/events as well as Doom Tower. Even without those tournament/event resources, we start to approach 1k+ energy per day with hourly refills, quests, and such.

2) Please stop doing inefficient dungeon stages for tournaments and events if you really want to stretch your energy. This really is a solved equation as it pertains to energy. If your goal is better gear then feel free to do 24, or 25 if you are fine taking the inefficient route for best possible gear. 23 is not a real option for grinding out tournaments and events, or anything really. Using it as an example is flawed.

3) If you're at a point where you're buying key refills EVERY day in Iron Twins and spending 500+ energy per day in Sand Devil, your artifacts must largely be at the point where you have 6* Speed boots with good/great subs, 6* crit damage/rate gloves with great subs and a difficulty in seeing improvements in speed overall without sub rolls of 26+. This would mean dungeons and other activities outside of CvC/fusions reperesent diminishing returns for you and something you don't need to care that much about. 

As an aside: A lot of players don't buy extra keys for Iron Twins other than Void, and aren't spending 500+ energy every day on Sand Devil. In fact I would surmise the majority of later game players aren't doing that, especially Sand Devil. 

4) Building upon the last point: prioritizing what content you need/want to approach on a daily basis has always been a thing, even before they added Iron Twins and Sand Devil. Whether it was masteries, ranking champs up, what dungeons to focus on, so on and so forth.

This concept includes deciding when it is/was time to start saving up for fusions (gems, pots, brews, shards, etc.)

Honestly, it sounds like you're trying to do all the things and that's really never going to yield enough progress. Yes, if you feel like you need to do every single thing possible and do it to excess then you're probably going to be left feeling like you aren't progressing, and that to progress you need to spend big. 

I think you're wrong though, and this fusion isn't even a good example of a difficult or punishing one. I know of folks who are net gems in this fusion because of the overlap and strategizing when they do the bulk of their dungeon grind.

Jan 17, 2023, 00:0101/17/23
03/05/19
kramaswamy.kr

@kramaswamy.kr 

how u finish CvC...? 

for me CvC just coming ...

i

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.