All Categories

A suggestion on Multi-Battle.

Search
Nov 27, 2022, 05:5211/27/22
05/18/20

I'm not sure if this will get the the Devs, but I mave a simple suggestion for multi-battle. If there is a way to put wins/losses in a corner during the multi-battles whether in dungeon or campaign, I think it would be helpful for thise who keep track. Sometimes I start a multi-battle, and let the AI handle things while I have to handle business elsewhere (I sometimes let multi-battle run while I'm working). It's helpful to know howmany battles I'm winning and losing when I check in for a moment. Just an idea. Perhps Win/Loss and the number right next to Battles complete on the Multi-Battle banner.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 27, 2022, 10:0611/27/22
03/03/19

I am asuming that you are at a low level where you haven't got good enough champs and are regularly lossing in dungeons.

That would probably be the only reason that you would want to track losses as the goal is to not loss in the battle.

If you want to track your wins there already is a counter for that.

If you are lossing a lot, try doing a slightly lower area so you win all the time and you don't waste energy, until you get stronger champs and can proceed up.