All Categories

Gem shop > Potion pack for any ascension?

Search
Nov 26, 2022, 15:4811/26/22
11/19/22

I 4* ascended Athel, but have now reached the part in Missions where I need to 3* ascend a champion, but it won't autocomplete for what I've already done and so I can no longer progress my Missions!

I've tried farming dungeons but I've only been playing a week and my level doesn't seem to be good enough for getting greater potions - I barely ever get any, and I'm going to need a good few to 3* ascend.

I noticed there's a Gem Shop offering a Potion Pack, but the images are grey rather than colored for an affinity. I'm presuming this means they can be applied to any? I just want to make sure this will work before blowing the gems as I now have exactly 350 - just enough for a purchase - after reaching Level 30. I've already bought all of Athel's masteries so it's just the gem mine lvl 1 purchase that will be delayed.

Just want to check it's safe to buy the potion pack to complete the ascend mission? Been playing campaigns and dungeons without realizing I needed to take my progress lead from missions. :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 26, 2022, 17:1311/26/22
10/15/20

1. No, the arcane potions can't be used instead of the coloured affinity potions. You need them in addition to ascend. That's the case allready at the first ascension star.

i

I would never buy this potions in the shop. The arcane keep, where you get these white potions, has opened every day, in addition to one of the affinity keeps.

2. Don't slow your progress down to much to do these missions. They don't run away. Just go on playing. You will have no problem later on to ascend a champion to rank 3.

The boss of the Magic Keep protects himself with a strong shield. The best way to deal with him his a champ that can remove or steal buffs. 

Nov 26, 2022, 17:4511/26/22
07/15/20

you know that you have a mixing potion option where you change 10 small for 1 medium, 10 medium for 1 big?

Nov 27, 2022, 06:1311/27/22
11/19/22

[quote=Skadi]

The boss of the Magic Keep protects himself with a strong shield. The best way to deal with him his a champ that can remove or steal buffs.  

[/quote]

Many, many thanks for the reply - you just saved me from wasting my gems on a misunderstanding!

Also, great tip - I hadn't realized shield's could be removed like that. I might try Mystic Hand in the Magic Keep to see if that helps speed up progress. :)

[quote=AzuraWrath]

you know that you have a mixing potion option where you change 10 small for 1 medium, 10 medium for 1 big? 

[/quote]

No, I haven't seen this feature anywhere. I'm level 30, so perhaps I haven't unlocked it?

Nov 27, 2022, 07:2011/27/22
07/08/19
Fathertron

[quote=Skadi]

[/quote]

Many, many thanks for the reply - you just saved me from wasting my gems on a misunderstanding!

Also, great tip - I hadn't realized shield's could be removed like that. I might try Mystic Hand in the Magic Keep to see if that helps speed up progress. :)

[quote=AzuraWrath]

[/quote]

No, I haven't seen this feature anywhere. I'm level 30, so perhaps I haven't unlocked it?

if you look at skadi's photo in the above post, you'll see an icon with a potion on it labelled "Trankmischer" in the lower right corner. if you go into your tavern and click that icon, you'll open the potion mixer which allows you to merge smaller potions into larger ones.

Nov 27, 2022, 11:5911/27/22
Nov 27, 2022, 13:48(edited)
11/19/22

Ah, excellent, thank you very much. :)

EDIT: Today I pulled Elhain from a Mystery shard and was able to ascend her to Level 3 to complete the mission by mixing potions. :)