Potion drops in Dungeons

8 Replies
User
26 June, 2019, 1:51 PM UTC

Hi

Im playing Raid for over a month now and I wonder if im the only one that gets anyoed if I receive a single small potion out of a dungeon stage 8 fight. Feels very unrewarding for the amount of work you have to put in to get there sometimes. At minimum raise to minimum amount of potions like with the scrolls. And maybe display the range of how many potions you get like with the scrolls. 

Im alone with that feeling? Or was that already discused? 


garcipat
UTC +0:00
0
User
26 June, 2019, 3:02 PM UTC
They said that they will not change it


garcipat87 said:



Hi

Im playing Raid for over a month now and I wonder if im the only one that gets anyoed if I receive a single small potion out of a dungeon stage 8 fight. Feels very unrewarding for the amount of work you have to put in to get there sometimes. At minimum raise to minimum amount of potions like with the scrolls. And maybe display the range of how many potions you get like with the scrolls. 

Im alone with that feeling? Or was that already discused? 


garcipat

UTC +1:00
0
User
26 June, 2019, 4:22 PM UTC

Ow.. Sad.. Its not in the list of features to not implement then. 

But at least display the amount you can get. Doesnt change the mecanics. 
UTC +0:00
0
User
26 June, 2019, 5:40 PM UTC
So you are annoyed when u get 1 minor pot @stage8? Wait until you can clear stage 13-15 and you get 1 brew or 2-3 green shards 3 times in a row 🤗😘
UTC +1:00
0
Community Manager
27 June, 2019, 12:40 PM UTC
Hello everyone! The request to reconsider the pool of rewards on such high levels of Dungeons has already been forwarded to our game designers. They are looking into it.
UTC +8:00
1
User
11 October, 2019, 1:51 AM UTC
Even without reconsidering the pool of rewards, could we get more information about the drop rates by stage? When high level players need greater potions, why are we left guessing what the right stage to farm is? Does this add to the player experience somehow?
UTC +4:00
1
User
11 October, 2019, 3:28 AM UTC

Brews or shards should be a BONUS reward in ALL dungeons and not constitute your main loot 


UTC +0:00
3
User
11 October, 2019, 2:30 PM UTC
Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! The request to reconsider the pool of rewards on such high levels of Dungeons has already been forwarded to our game designers. They are looking into it.
Thank you Cirilla, I have noticed more recently that potion drops on stages 13+ in all affinity keeps have been yielding many low level potions. Nothing more frustrating than beating the dungeon to be rewarded with 1 small potion. Last weekend I spent the whole day grinding the Magic Keep and did not get a single Superior potion. Have the drop rates been changed?
UTC -5:00
0
Moderator
13 October, 2019, 7:57 AM UTC

RedBeardXIII said:


Cirilla said:


Hello everyone! The request to reconsider the pool of rewards on such high levels of Dungeons has already been forwarded to our game designers. They are looking into it.
Thank you Cirilla, I have noticed more recently that potion drops on stages 13+ in all affinity keeps have been yielding many low level potions. Nothing more frustrating than beating the dungeon to be rewarded with 1 small potion. Last weekend I spent the whole day grinding the Magic Keep and did not get a single Superior potion. Have the drop rates been changed?

Hello RedBeard,


for the moment nothing it's changed in % because our team worked hard on the new updates.

Will be change in the future.

Have a nice day

For more question you can find us on Our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/BDcQc94 - Have a Nice Day!
UTC +2:00
1
6855345 users registered; 120423 topics; 468510 posts; our newest member:holy one