All Categories

Stage 4 progress mission Ascension.

Search
May 27, 2019, 16:1405/27/19
03/26/19

I am on 38/60 in stage 4 missions and my next mission is to ascend a spirit champion to level 6 ascension. I already have a spirit champion at level 6 ascension. Does it not count previously ascended champions? If not, that’s stupid, because it did for other missions in the past.

Is it just me or is anyone else having the same issue?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 27, 2019, 16:4805/27/19
02/19/19
waffenmc2 сказал:

Я на 38/60 в миссиях этапа 4, и моя следующая миссия - подняться духовный чемпион до восхождения уровня 6. У меня уже есть дух-чемпион на восьмом уровне. Не считается ли ранее вознесенных чемпионов? Если нет, то это глупо, потому что это было для других миссий в прошлом.

Это только у меня или у кого-то еще такая же проблема?
эта проблема активно обсуждаетса  на русском форуме,мы тоже недовольны тем что не засчитываютса ни уже сделанные слияния на релика и юста ни покраска персов,все надо делать по новой
May 27, 2019, 17:0405/27/19
05/12/19

waffenmc2 said:

I am on 38/60 in stage 4 missions and my next mission is to ascend a spirit champion to level 6 ascension. I already have a spirit champion at level 6 ascension. Does it not count previously ascended champions? If not, that’s stupid, because it did for other missions in the past.

Previously mission objectives wasn't: have spirit champ ascended to level 6. And now mission is to: ascend to level 6?

But even if so, it's stupid.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 28, 2019, 03:2405/28/19
09/18/18

waffenmc2 said:

Hello 

It's true, it's not retrospective, I've run into the same thing.

I'll pass on your feedback.

thanks
May 28, 2019, 19:0805/28/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

waffenmc2 said:

Hello 

thanks

Hi all, 

I really hope they do resolve this as the mission is only rewarded with 100 gems which is pittyful for the amount if work to make Another 6* ascended champ of each affinity.

Or it could just be another stall tactic since we can't complete the missions anyway. 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 28, 2019, 22:0005/28/19
09/18/18

sk8rchick4lifendeath said:

KiwiMcSheep said:

waffenmc2 said:

Hello 

thanks

Hi all, 

I really hope they do resolve this as the mission is only rewarded with 100 gems which is pittyful for the amount if work to make Another 6* ascended champ of each affinity.

Or it could just be another stall tactic since we can't complete the missions anyway. 

Hey, 

This mission actually made me realized how unprepared for faction wars I was. 

regards
May 29, 2019, 01:2605/29/19
01/29/19
This non retroactive issue and the stage 17 and 20 on AUTO make me wonder if the Arbiter is even worth it after all this. If you can make it that far and own a strong arena team, why would you even need the Arbiter
May 29, 2019, 01:4705/29/19
03/26/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

sk8rchick4lifendeath said:

KiwiMcSheep said:

waffenmc2 said:

Hello 

thanks

Hi all, 

Hey, 

This mission actually made me realized how unprepared for faction wars I was. 

regards

I would rather be unprepared for faction wars than being forced to 6 star a rare I might not use. I have ascended 3 champions just last week (all colors) in preparation for these quests. These type of quests have always been retroactive and I cannot imagine any reason for devs to change that all of a sudden. 

Lately, I have been getting the vibe that the devs don’t care about players. All they care about is how to make players spend money. Thanks for passing the feedback to the devs and I know you guys have been listening to us. But I doubt that the devs have been listening to you guys.

Either way I guess I’ll just stop coming to these forums. I have never found any answers I am looking for in these forums except for more confusion and frustration from players. Guess it’s time to take a break from this game
May 29, 2019, 04:4905/29/19
03/16/19

I don't think they ever had it retroactive before. I ran into the same problem with 5* ascension - I had 5-6 heroes ascended and the mission did not count until I ascended another one.

I think in chapter 3 they changed it as missions state "Ascend 1 to lvl 6", then "Ascend 2 to lvl 6", etc. In chapter 2 before it was "Ascend 1 to lvl 5", "Ascend 1 to lvl 5" so missions did not count how many heroes ascended you already had.

This sort of wibbly-wobbly stuff all over the game really makes me think twice before upgrading or ascending anything, opening shards, etc.

May 29, 2019, 07:4305/29/19
They are just trying to slow everything down. It's stupid and I've given up on the mission. I'll continue once I actually find a spirit champ I want to upgrade and ascend too 6 as I've already done that to the ones I have that are worth it. Devs just need to listen and say hey, sorry guys your right, we will change it 
May 29, 2019, 11:2605/29/19
04/26/19

Didn't you notice the latest artifact enhance event?It takes 6k points to get to the ultimate prize while last time it was 2k.I already wasted 10M silver and i'm not even half way trough it...Even if some whales would manage to finish it next time they will just take it up to 10k points so only 1% can finish it...

Deplorable.
May 30, 2019, 03:4305/30/19
May 30, 2019, 03:44(edited)
03/16/19
skye said:

Didn't you notice the latest artifact enhance event?It takes 6k points to get to the ultimate prize while last time it was 2k.I already wasted 10M silver and i'm not even half way trough it...Even if some whales would manage to finish it next time they will just take it up to 10k points so only 1% can finish it...

Deplorable.
This one is on you, buddy. Keep all the 4- and 5-star gear, even the common one. Then upgrade it to lvl 4 (or 6, or 8). Entire event requires less than 150 5-star items and less than 1M silver. I personally didn't have enough 5-star lvl 1 items, so I had to grade 4-star to lvl 8. I spent probably around 2M silver to max this event.
May 30, 2019, 10:3605/30/19
04/26/19
kalo said:

skye said:

Deplorable.
This one is on you, buddy. Keep all the 4- and 5-star gear, even the common one. Then upgrade it to lvl 4 (or 6, or 8). Entire event requires less than 150 5-star items and less than 1M silver. I personally didn't have enough 5-star lvl 1 items, so I had to grade 4-star to lvl 8. I spent probably around 2M silver to max this event.
Isn't that just wasted silver?Instead of trying for lvl 16 on gear you would actually use u waste silver on gear you will eventually sell for 10-15k to make space in inventory...I understand that this is the workaround for the event but that doesn't mean it's clever design or we shouldn't criticize them.A stupid thing is stupid no matter how many solutions around the problem you find
May 31, 2019, 00:5205/31/19
03/16/19
skye said:

Isn't that just wasted silver?Instead of trying for lvl 16 on gear you would actually use u waste silver on gear you will eventually sell for 10-15k to make space in inventory...I understand that this is the workaround for the event but that doesn't mean it's clever design or we shouldn't criticize them.A stupid thing is stupid no matter how many solutions around the problem you find
Everything is a waste in this game, more or less. However, silver and energy are two resources you have plenty of. Wasting silver on books and shards just yields better return compared to wasting it on maxing couple good artifacts. No matter how stupid the problem is, it's about looking for optimal solution.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 31, 2019, 09:3805/31/19
09/18/18

Hello again

Will continue to highlight this post.

Though,regarding the artifact event, i too have 300 or more 5 star artifacts i just upgraded them to 4 or 8 lvls to see where stats roll onto, i sold most of them as i didnt like where the stats rolled onto, but was well worth the mass rolling of gear.

Regards
Jun 6, 2019, 09:4106/06/19
03/11/19
bump
Apr 8, 2020, 16:5004/08/20
02/18/20
Any update? 
Apr 13, 2020, 00:5904/13/20
05/13/19
Please make this stage retro ASAP. I see that the post is nearly a year old. 
Apr 13, 2020, 03:3204/13/20
02/13/19
It won't be retroactive.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.