All Categories

Friend invitation doesnt work - support doesnt reply

Friend invitation doesnt work - support doesnt reply

Search
Comments
Oct 18, 2019, 12:4110/18/19
Oct 18, 2019, 12:45(edited)
02/03/19
I won`get tired to wait for a Mod or community manager who is reputable and admits Plariums bad game on the broken friend invitations.
Oct 18, 2019, 13:1010/18/19
08/02/19
I'll be following this thread closely. I look forward to hearing the end results, there are hundreds out there including me, who have been shafted by this broken referral link mechanic which is designed to set people up for failure.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 20, 2019, 05:1110/20/19
Oct 20, 2019, 06:09(edited)
09/18/18

Hello Crestar

I actually stop modding for a bit there because of life, but let's get to the topic at hand.

Overall at the time which you tried this link, there was a bug, as well as some other things occurring at this time, it was a hot topic and they were investigating this, also was why it took a lot longer than normal to respond, as your particular example was sent straight to the dev's. 

Upon returning I have investigated and researched the inquiries with your ID attached, they found that you tried to use a referral link on a device that the game was previously installed onto it and due to this it was not possible to active that referral on it.

I will also now provide a warning, please ensure that you are respectful to everyone, this thread will now be locked and marked as resolved as it has now be answered as to why the link didn't originally work(see above).

Please ensure all referral links are used on devices that have never had raid installed before!

Side note, I thought I had replied to you previously before taking a break, for that I'm sorry.

Good Luck and Have fun

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.