All Categories

Friend invitation doesnt work - support doesnt reply

Friend invitation doesnt work - support doesnt reply

Search
Comments
Sep 24, 2019, 09:3809/24/19
05/13/19

GranTorino said:

Yep I'm with original poster. A sent referral link to a friend, he downloaded through it and neither of us got any rewards. was nearly 2 months ago now, I'm level 50, he's nearly there too so we have both missed out on promised rewards.

Original poster is right. Plarium ignored my tickets too and I sent them screenshots of the text logs between me and my friend featuring the link inside also so it was clear as day this wasn't fraudulent - Even worse, I did get a response after 2 weeks but it was COMPLETELY off topic, written by a robot. Then my ticket was closed even though I responded to this generic response asking why I am being told a load of off topic nonsense that has nothing to do with the ticket I submitted.

I ended up giving up, which I guess is exactly what Plarium want us to do because all I ever hear about are people going through the same crap as me and nothing being done for any of us.

Hello GranTorino,

if you want you can send to me in Pm your Id and your Friend too. I will send all to our support for check this situation.

Good day 
CirillaAdmin
Sep 24, 2019, 14:2209/24/19
02/27/19
Hello all! I would like to assure you that we are investigating to see what possible causes of the referral links not working as expected could be. We do apologize that it is taking this long. The thing is that normally, the program yields the intended results, but sometimes something goes off the track. We need to find out how the issue can be reproduced to find the fix it if possible or provide a workaround. 
Sep 24, 2019, 22:3809/24/19
03/23/19

next step. how are you even going to fix things? all these people with all these hours played. get nothing in return.

compensation would be nice for those tricked into this mess....
Sep 25, 2019, 08:0409/25/19
Sep 25, 2019, 08:04(edited)
02/03/19

Cirilla, it might take you months to find the mistake. But it shouldn`t take more than 4 months of reminding you over and over again, that we ask for our fair rewards. You get the ID from both players, you check the level of the invited player and hand out the promised rewards manually. THIS should be possible and done, instead of apologizing (just for the technical issue and not for the unbearable customer service itself) once after more than 4 months. 

200 Energy, 3 day xp boost, void shard, sacred shard, two epic tomes - you know, that Plarium would offer this as "hot sale" for more than 70€. 

Send an in game notification that there are troubles with the invitation and that players experiencing this should post it on discord or in the forum (since you don`t have a support that does what it`s actually supposed to do).Hand out the promised rewards and I am not talking a compensation like a Cb key and 5 arena token; rebuild a bit of trustworthiness, fix the issue - just get the job done!

Sep 25, 2019, 08:1509/25/19
08/02/19

crestar said:

Cirilla, it might take you months to find the mistake. But it shouldn`t take more than 4 months of reminding you over and over again, that we ask for our fair rewards. You get the ID from both players, you check the level of the invited player and hand out the promised rewards manually. THIS should be possible and done, instead of apologizing (just for the technical issue and not for the unbearable customer service itself) once after more than 4 months. 

200 Energy, 3 day xp boost, void shard, sacred shard, two epic tomes - you know, that Plarium would offer this as "hot sale" for more than 70€. 

Send an in game notification that there are troubles with the invitation and that players experiencing this should post it on discord or in the forum (since you don`t have a support that does what it`s actually supposed to do).Hand out the promised rewards and I am not talking a compensation like a Cb key and 5 arena token; rebuild a bit of trustworthiness, fix the issue - just get the job done!

Absolutely correct.

The apology tours have been going on for months I have noticed after sivving through the forums and I'm yet to find anybody given their due rewards, let alone compensated for the false advertisement to those of us who fell for it.

What is it going to take for this issue to be taken seriously? There are a large number of us affected by it.
Sep 25, 2019, 17:0809/25/19
08/08/19
I have also invited 2 people 1 that’s has got to level 50 the other to 30 and haven’t got anything from the referral link
Sep 28, 2019, 21:1009/28/19
02/03/19

Mr. Ivv - what was the support-teams response? "Bother us again and you`ll get kicked as Mod"?

Cyrilla - please quit trolling in this thread. You perform way better on discord...
Sep 28, 2019, 22:1709/28/19
05/13/19

crestar said:

Mr. Ivv - what was the support-teams response? "Bother us again and you`ll get kicked as Mod"?

Cyrilla - please quit trolling in this thread. You perform way better on discord...

In this case something go wrong with steps wich a player did.

Support was very fast to replay to us (Mod).

If you have some problems in the Game Crestar you can contact us here or on Discord Server and we will always present for help you.

I would be grateful if you stopped saying certain words.

Have a nice day and if you need you can write me or others Mods.

Sep 28, 2019, 22:4009/28/19
02/03/19
Before I scorch this thread, I wrote you a pm. It`d be nice if you`d take your time and read the whole thread - then you should understand where the bitterness is coming from...
Oct 8, 2019, 08:1910/08/19
Oct 8, 2019, 09:19(edited)
02/03/19

Sadly Mr. Ivv joined the ranks of the other Mods/CM, who ignore and don`t reply anymore via pm or in this thread. After 5 months the issue still has not been fixed and players and their invited friends didn`t receive their promised rewards. 

Oct 9, 2019, 10:0310/09/19
05/13/19

crestar said:

Sadly Mr. Ivv joined the ranks of the other Mods/CM, who ignore and don`t reply anymore via pm or in this thread. After 5 months the issue still has not been fixed and players and their invited friends didn`t receive their promised rewards. 

Hello Crestar,

it's not really true, i really thinks maybe you not wrote again to the other Mods for this reasonse you don't have any answers. You wrote me sometimes ago but we have a lot of thing to do and we are only players how you. Over spend times on this Forum we would like play on this game. You are not only one who wrote to use, so if you wanna solve your problems you can wrote me again and we are always disponible, but happend forget to replay to someone.

So you don't need  throw the mud on the people who are here for help and interested about your problems.

Oct 9, 2019, 16:3710/09/19
09/07/19
Wow never seen such arguments between customers and MOD's! Unprofessional is an understatement! The guy has banged on about this for 5 months and NOTHING DONE?????? Come on man you can't be serious here! Stop telling him that the ''problem is being looked into'' and reward the damn person JEEZ! You are willing to lose customers over this??? ~#SORTITOUT
Oct 9, 2019, 19:0710/09/19
Oct 10, 2019, 08:23(edited)
02/03/19

Mr. Ivv - excuse me?! 

The Community Manager Cirilla and 3 (former) Mods by the names of Kiwi Mc Sheep, Vasyatka and yourself, Mr.Ivv offered help. All necessary data were given in this thread and in several private messages (you, as all the others just stopped replying). My invited friend is level 60 by now, both of us haven`t seen any reward. I am holding this thread alive since 5 months by now because of the fraud Plarium pulled on all of us players who invited friends and got tricked. We made a deal with Plarium - they offered us gifts for recruiting new players. We played our part, Plarium didn`t. This is everything but legal, if in civil life one doesn`t fulfil it`s part of a contract (s)he can get sued. 

Again, five months, in numbers 5 have passed in my case, there might be even worse examples. In that time span an Atlas V can travel from earth to friggin venus. 

Now please, be so kind and for just one second don`t play the part of Plariums Paladin and tell me and all the others what for mother natures sake is the problem in finally giving us what we`ve been promised and earned. There is simply no valid excuse and it`s obvious that Plarium  is not interested in fulfilling their part of the contract. 

Oct 10, 2019, 09:1610/10/19
Oct 10, 2019, 09:17(edited)
08/02/19

crestar said:

Mr. Ivv - excuse me?! 

The Community Manager Cirilla and 3 (former) Mods by the names of Kiwi Mc Sheep, Vasyatka and yourself, Mr.Ivv offered help. All necessary data were given in this thread and in several private messages (you, as all the others just stopped replying). My invited friend is level 60 by now, both of us haven`t seen any reward. I am holding this thread alive since 5 months by now because of the fraud Plarium pulled on all of us players who invited friends and got tricked. We made a deal with Plarium - they offered us gifts for recruiting new players. We played our part, Plarium didn`t. This is everything but legal, if in civil life one doesn`t fulfil it`s part of a contract (s)he can get sued. 

Again, five months, in numbers 5 have passed in my case, there might be even worse examples. In that time span an Atlas V can travel from earth to friggin venus. 

Now please, be so kind and for just one second don`t play the part of Plariums Paladin and tell me and all the others what for mother natures sake is the problem in finally giving us what we`ve been promised and earned. There is simply no valid excuse and it`s obvious that Plarium  is not interested in fulfilling their part of the contract. 

Hey Crestar.

Mr Ivv got a response team to look in to my problem which I was thankful for, which is exactly the same as yours. However I was told he did not download through the link which is a lie. I know he did. I was with him when he downloaded it and I also have it in private texts between us which I submitted as 'proof'. I was wondering if you have been told the same thing, or if you just haven't had an answer whatsoever?

Oct 10, 2019, 09:3410/10/19
02/03/19
I`ve never received any further replies. Reading your post makes me want to puke. Not enough that they`ve tricked us, now they even use blatant lies. 
Oct 13, 2019, 20:1710/13/19
I’ve had the same issues with zero response. I submitted multiple tickets over a couple of weeks. Zero response. Just closed. No rewards. No apologies. No nothing. I provided all of the screenshots. Received nothing. 
Oct 14, 2019, 13:1910/14/19
Oct 17, 2019, 10:22(edited)
02/03/19

Unbelievable it can happen - but It´s getting even worse: Mr. Ivv was so kind to contact the support about it. 

Mr. Ivv wrote: I have a response from the support but they can't do nothing because it's happend 6 months ago and they don't have a report about that period. I am a lot sorry for this i would like help you with your problem

Supports answer is an outrageous lie - i can prove that by copying my former conversation with Mod Kiwi Mc Sheep: 

KiwiMcSheep wrote: 06/17/19 

Hey Hey, the support team have indicated though they were investigating your case, some time ago all bug tickets were closed, which one of them was yours, may i ask that you open a new ticket (sorry) and ill ensure that this gets escalated until a response is given. (plus they are already waiting for it)

11:45 PM

my answer: 06/18/19

Thx again, Kiwi. I sent them a new report with a screenshot of the old one. I`m curious if there will be a proper response and they will be generous enough to compensate the inconvenience. After one month this issue wasn`t taken care of, my invitees most likely wont play again - leaving me short of the promised rewards for the adresses/contacts i gave plarium.

12:17 AM

Plariums spiteful falsehood on the whole invitation issue is disgusting² and i came to the point to hope they`ll get sued.

Oct 15, 2019, 06:3010/15/19
02/03/19
@ Cirilla or any other Community manager: My initial post in this thread shows the original report to the support. The way Plarium handles this friend invitation issue is a multiple slap in the face and double f u to the players you delibaretly deceive.
Oct 15, 2019, 10:4410/15/19
08/02/19
This is absolutely disgusting. This thread alone makes me want to walk away from this game. How dare they tell you it is your fault for the ticket being open longer than 6 months??? YOU PUT THE TICKET IN MONTHS AGO
Oct 17, 2019, 10:5310/17/19
09/19/19
Your not alone i had the same issue. Going on a month, no reply.

crestar said:

Well, i sent the 3 (different) invitation links to friends. The first one worked fine and the player appeared in my friend list. The second and third ones obviously didn`t work. Number 2 leveled already leveld up above 10 (latest news last sunday), but neither him nor me received any "friend" rewards. Third player at least created his account, but doesn`t appear in my friend list as well. You can see the registration numbers, support got them as well. What else can i do?

Regarding the support. A multi million dollar company, relying heavily on customers, should be able to afford investing a few bucks more to improve the performance in this area.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.