All Categories

Friend invitation doesnt work - support doesnt reply

Search
May 16, 2019, 19:5005/16/19
02/03/19

Why is the support team not answering on issues sent in? It`s ridiculous to wait for x days and maybe after a week you get an automatic reply

Views
Comments
Comments
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 17, 2019, 08:4305/17/19
09/18/18

Hello

Support are very busy, and try to get to everyones tickets asap.

But lets get to the topic at hand, the referrals do work, i tested it today with a friend.  He was a brand new player and hasn't installed raid before ever, it worked quite smoothly. 

Could you provide a little more information on your experience? What happen? Lets try figure this out ;)

Many thanks
May 17, 2019, 15:1205/17/19
02/03/19

Well, i sent the 3 (different) invitation links to friends. The first one worked fine and the player appeared in my friend list. The second and third ones obviously didn`t work. Number 2 leveled already leveld up above 10 (latest news last sunday), but neither him nor me received any "friend" rewards. Third player at least created his account, but doesn`t appear in my friend list as well. You can see the registration numbers, support got them as well. What else can i do?

Regarding the support. A multi million dollar company, relying heavily on customers, should be able to afford investing a few bucks more to improve the performance in this area.
May 21, 2019, 16:1005/21/19
02/03/19
The so called support still didn't answer. I don't know what plariums definition of the word support goes by, it definitely doesn't match with the common understanding of the wording. 
May 22, 2019, 02:4705/22/19
04/11/19
I can assure you it’s not working fine. My clan Leader and I both sent our wives a referral. The referral didn’t work. They had never played the game or installed it. My Clan leader and I both used the referral tab on the home screen. We sent the referral to our spouse through text. They followed the link to the letter still a no go. I have been waiting 5 days and haven’t got a response in the games support ticket. I understand that it takes time to respond, but to have the gall to say as a representative that you did one case study with a friend and it worked so there isn’t anything wrong with it is shameful.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 22, 2019, 03:4905/22/19
09/18/18
Hello,

timothychiolo said:

I can assure you it’s not working fine. My clan Leader and I both sent our wives a referral. The referral didn’t work. They had never played the game or installed it. My Clan leader and I both used the referral tab on the home screen. We sent the referral to our spouse through text. They followed the link to the letter still a no go. I have been waiting 5 days and haven’t got a response in the games support ticket. I understand that it takes time to respond, but to have the gall to say as a representative that you did one case study with a friend and it worked so there isn’t anything wrong with it is shameful.

Though I understand the remark regarding my 1 use case I spoke of, I'm also going to ask that you be respectful on these forums. 

I can assure you there has been a lot more testing that I have witnessed. I was only using that 1 as an example as I have personally done it and that it was very recent.

Regarding the example you have provided with the referral to your wives, you don't happen to have your own account logged into these devices or ever been associated with them? for example, my google account is logged into my wife's phone or an old device of yours?

crestar said:

Well, i sent the 3 (different) invitation links to friends. The first one worked fine and the player appeared in my friend list. The second and third ones obviously didn`t work. Number 2 leveled already leveld up above 10 (latest news last sunday), but neither him nor me received any "friend" rewards. Third player at least created his account, but doesn`t appear in my friend list as well. You can see the registration numbers, support got them as well. What else can i do?
Regarding the support. A multi million dollar company, relying heavily on customers, should be able to afford investing a few bucks more to improve the performance in this area.

Crestar, if you don't mind PM's here on the forums or in private on the official discord your plarium ID, I will highlight this case to support and see if I can get some answers, as I already have your friends ones thanks to your image.

kind regards

May 29, 2019, 22:4605/29/19
02/03/19
Another week has passed and still no reply from the support staff. Since i didn`t receive an answer from you either, Kiwi, i assume nothing at all happened...
Jun 16, 2019, 18:1906/16/19
02/03/19

Still nothing has happened. It`s already nasty, being fooled by Plarium - they got 3 new players due to my invitations while i did not receive the promised rewards. What makes it really disgusting is the fact that neither support nor the Mods find any words of excuse and on top of that even getting snubbed by the Mod. 

KiwiMcSheepModerator
Jun 16, 2019, 22:1006/16/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

Sorry, I haven't got back to you earlier, they were investigating your case with the devs and hadn't heard much back regarding this subject, I'll get an update and get back to you

kind regards 
Jun 17, 2019, 16:5206/17/19
05/13/19
KiwiMcSheep said:

Hey Hey

Sorry, I haven't got back to you earlier, they were investigating your case with the devs and hadn't heard much back regarding this subject, I'll get an update and get back to you

kind regards 
Thanks for the update, Kiwi. Hopefully Plarium is eventually able to provide the missing rewards to those of us that brought in new players without it working.
Jun 30, 2019, 08:1006/30/19
02/03/19

Two weeks ago i received word from Kiwi:

Hey Hey, the support team have indicated though they were investigating your case, some time ago all bug tickets were closed, which one of them was yours, may i ask that you open a new ticket (sorry) and ill ensure that this gets escalated until a response is given. (plus they are already waiting for it)

Since then, i wrote him 5 times, no more reply at all. Of course neither did support reply to the new ticket...

False promises, lies, ignorance - that`s what you get from the CRM-team. It`s a pity and a disgusting behaviour.

Jun 30, 2019, 21:1306/30/19
03/23/19

heey guys,

always nice to see mods comming to save the main page but a bug report a few clicks away gets little to no attention (from mods).

i have the exact same problem. but you get backwards awnsers.

people report problems. and we certainly invited via the link.

the awnser u get is: there is no problem!

thats wierd? I the paying customer, have a problem. it doesnt work!

the normal response should be. what are the player id's? we'll throw them in there, no worries!

right?

But, keep it up guys! there is no problem when people keep buying these increasingly expensive packs, right? hahaah

have a nice one

Stefan

Jun 30, 2019, 23:2106/30/19
Jun 30, 2019, 23:23(edited)
02/09/19

crestar said:

Two weeks ago i received word from Kiwi:

Hey Hey, the support team have indicated though they were investigating your case, some time ago all bug tickets were closed, which one of them was yours, may i ask that you open a new ticket (sorry) and ill ensure that this gets escalated until a response is given. (plus they are already waiting for it)

Since then, i wrote him 5 times, no more reply at all. Of course neither did support reply to the new ticket...

False promises, lies, ignorance - that`s what you get from the CRM-team. It`s a pity and a disgusting behaviour.

Damn bro, I feel your pain. I have since given up on support tickets. Since beta I sent in roughly 12 tickets, few of them bugs with the game, some problems I had, others questions about the mechanics of Raid. IF I got a response it was always the EXACT SAME one telling me to either open another ticket or go to forums, I did both, numerous times and of course no answers on forums and my new tickets gave me the SAME reply as the first one! One bug I reported with 4 or 5 tickets, each with a screen shot of the previous reply asking for a DIFFERENT RESPONSE. Never got it. Im still upset about it because when I first saw Raid on the play store they claimed they weren't going to be like other games and have lousy support. Sadly I believed it, at first. I thought a company releasing this type of game would have the knowledge of watching others make the mistakes. Boy was I wrong. 

Whats even more impressive is how long you have dealt with this. The public can even see the MALARKY (to be friendly and respectful, as requested) you have to deal with. You are not alone my friend.

Jul 1, 2019, 04:0407/01/19
02/12/19
I usually find that being extremely rude to support will trigger faster response - they will say that they don't appreciate the language you use but they will respond.
Jul 1, 2019, 10:1107/01/19
03/23/19
bumb up to overcome the spam!!
Jul 1, 2019, 11:3407/01/19
05/08/17

I had the same problem and support closed my tickets without any help, one moderator told me to wait till update to see if it's fixed, and I'm waiting...

I have the same experience, for some invitation it works for some not and NONE of those heard about or installed Raid before.

Jul 1, 2019, 12:2507/01/19
06/07/19

Easme said:

I had the same problem and support closed my tickets without any help, one moderator told me to wait till update to see if it's fixed, and I'm waiting...

I have the same experience, for some invitation it works for some not and NONE of those heard about or installed Raid before.

Same problem here, no answers on forum and ticket just closed without any response. So now I'm basically waiting for update, patch or something but I'm not raising my hope because chance they will fix anything is probably very small.

Jul 2, 2019, 12:1707/02/19
02/03/19
The Mods silence, leaving this thread unreplied, is a perfect example for the pathetic CRM Plarium offers. It`s interesting to see the forum getting cleaned up from the asian spam and some threads being answered - whenever it comes down to obvious problems, errors and even obvious frauds though, they all (have to) take cover.
CirillaAdmin
Jul 2, 2019, 13:2307/02/19
02/27/19
Hello guys and girls! I am very sorry that you have been dealing with these. Our colleagues from the support team have really been swamped with work recently. Besides, it took us some time to figure out what the possible causes of why the referral program may have some deviations can be. But we seem to be all set in that  area. Please, those whose problem in this area has not yet been solved, provide me with your ticket IDs in this thread so that I could ask my colleagues to check those tickets and reopen, if necessary. Thank you very much!
Jul 2, 2019, 21:1307/02/19
02/03/19
ID#199063
Jul 6, 2019, 15:4807/06/19
02/03/19

The next 4 days have passed. I´m more than tired of your excuses and "we`ll take care of it" rigmarole. Either you admit that you simply don`t give a da.n about the players that got tricked or you drop a serious ment compensation - taking into account the nearly 2 month long inconvenience of being left alone with this issue.

What the hell am I missing here and is wrong with you? You advertised something, messed it up but in the end the players are the ones defrauded.

Your CRM is far below underwhelming, rather disgusting²!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.