All Categories

Used to LOVE this game and HEAVYILY started promoting it until now...

Search
May 2, 2019, 23:5605/02/19

I just spent 9.99 for jems and used the gems on  for 308k coins x2 and literally got ZERO coins. Nothing, nada, zip! Oh! But my bank account still got charged 9.99. Do I report them oh go on a crusade with my 308k FB and Instagram followers? Gonna.do the latter me thinks unless I am convinced otherwise. Debs better fix this AND compensate me or I will put my army to the test. At the very least I can get my attorney general involed and enjoy a small payday. 

Update: I have already contacted my bank to dispute/reverse ALL charges for money into this "game". For which they surprisingly said, "No problem". Otherwise, I am currently trying to track down my attorney. Will update shortly. 

DO NOT SPEND REAL MONEY ON THIS GAME!!! Iwill honestly update ya'll no matter how this gets settled so you can make your own "call".

Looking for input.

-Damn Serious AND Connected.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 3, 2019, 12:2105/03/19
03/12/19
Did you contact support? No where in your rant does it say. That'd be my first thing i do before i go all Justice warrior contacting my "lawyer". These things happen on all game, rarely but, they happen.
May 3, 2019, 15:0705/03/19
03/11/19
Care to join us for whiskey and cigars today my good sir? We have brilliant lawyers on our midst. We shall discuss your case with outmost diligence.
May 3, 2019, 17:3505/03/19
03/14/19

Wow...getting mighty serious over $10.  Should've  opened a trouble ticket.  Likelyhood it would've been resolved quickly.

Unknown_Ranger said:

I just spent 9.99 for jems and used the gems on  for 308k coins x2 and literally got ZERO coins. Nothing, nada, zip! Oh! But my bank account still got charged 9.99. Do I report them oh go on a crusade with my 308k FB and Instagram followers? Gonna.do the latter me thinks unless I am convinced otherwise. Debs better fix this AND compensate me or I will put my army to the test. At the very least I can get my attorney general involed and enjoy a small payday. 

Update: I have already contacted my bank to dispute/reverse ALL charges for money into this "game". For which they surprisingly said, "No problem". Otherwise, I am currently trying to track down my attorney. Will update shortly. 

DO NOT SPEND REAL MONEY ON THIS GAME!!! Iwill honestly update ya'll no matter how this gets settled so you can make your own "call".

Looking for input.

-Damn Serious AND Connected.

May 6, 2019, 07:3905/06/19
03/27/19
Uhmm... Did you check your mailbox? Thats where they appear, you have to accept them before any are reflected by your current coin balance
May 6, 2019, 07:5405/06/19
03/13/19

Yeah, probably didn't check his mailbox^^

The times are crazy people threatening companies with their army of mindless followers -_-
May 6, 2019, 12:5305/06/19
04/06/19
It's in your mailbox... It tells you that's where it is when you buy it.