All Categories

Best gear sets for each hero

Search
Apr 17, 2019, 13:0004/17/19
04/17/19

Hi all new to the forum and game. does anyone have a link to where i can find the best gear sets for each hero? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2019, 20:5504/17/19
04/17/19
84 views and nobody knows? thought it would be a easy question..
Apr 18, 2019, 13:2604/18/19
Apr 18, 2019, 13:57(edited)
03/22/19

Best Gear sets are somewhat dependant on how the Champion Scales, Its Skills, and your playstyle.

I do not think their is a By Champion Gear Recommendation made anyway.

Partially because the game is fairly new and partially because their would be a lot of debate due to difference in play style.

Some general notes gathered from my play experience and people in my clan.

Cure Gear is probably not worth it due to the way Curing is calculated.

Last i heard it was multiplied so a hero that does a cure of 20% of somebody with 10k Health heals for 2k.  Which is as expected but with gear that provides a +10% Cure Bonus they would heal for 2.2k (2k base +10%) not 3k (20% Base + 10% Bonus added to base resulting in a cure of 30% of Health)

Lifesteal (4 Part Set) is probably one of your best Options for any attacker, particulary one that has AoE Attacks.

Typically it will be paired with whatever 2 part set your champion's skills scale from (Offense for those that scale off Attack but Defense for those that scale of that stat and so on)

However Accuracy (If a good part of the Champions Benefits are Debuffs) and Speed (Mostly for PvP but also helpful in some other fights) are also fairly common.

If you have any Divine Gear sets, it is often worthwhile to grab the best 2 of a set and work your other gear around it.

I would Recommend at least One Character in your Campaign Party has a set of Shield and either Life or Divine Life gear.

Destroy Gear can be useful but only for certain dungeons. Most notably the Spider's Den and Spirit Keep. However you can probably negate its need in the Keep with Heal Reduction Skills but that does not work in the Den.

Most other gear seems neglected due to it being difficult to acquire (Accessories since the Spider is a pain and will often not drop stuff for a desired faction), limited effect (The Gear that ignores 5% of enemy defense), or low chance of Trigger (Retaliation, Frost)

Apr 18, 2019, 21:0604/18/19
04/17/19
thank you for the detailed response. I will have to break down what you said and see how i can use it with my heroes. There is a section called review then recommend artifacts i just found. is this the best option for the heroes? 
Apr 19, 2019, 07:4604/19/19
03/22/19

I think the recommeded Artifact Section is just based on Type of hero(Atk, Def, HP, Support, etc) without customization for a particular hero.

I have yet to see that section include Shield or Lifesteal and i am not sure it adjusts for Hero's Skills either.

Apr 19, 2019, 16:5104/19/19
03/25/19
try watching you tube videos by veteran players there u could catch a glimpse on some sets attached on their champions window
May 18, 2019, 18:2505/18/19
May 18, 2019, 18:41(edited)
03/21/19

Hello everyone! 

There is a button on your character screen that says "Reviews" located on the bottom left corner.  When you click that, there's two tabs, one talks about reviews and the other talks about Recommended Armor. 

Take note that the Gauntlets, Chest and Boots are the only armor pieces that you specifically need to find a certain Primary Stat attribute. 

I hope this helps, I know it's increased the power of all of my characters when I followed the recommended armor set.

To upgrade these recommended sets, (other than finding the 5 star pieces and upgrading) the Two Piece armors sets you get from fighting the clan boss, or other dungeons, well give additional Set Bonus to your recommended armor setup. For example Kael wears Offensive and Critical Rate armor. So the two piece Divine Critical will fit nicely for the basic Critical Rate with additional Set Bonus.

When you choose a four piece armor set such as Lifesteel keep in mind that Gauntlets, Chest and Boots require a specific Primary Stat for the first attribute. The four piece set with these specific Primary Stat requirements add to the characters power very well.

Check out this link

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/673_guides-and-tutorials/

Be inspired! Game on 

~Shek

May 19, 2019, 06:2705/19/19
May 19, 2019, 06:29(edited)
05/12/19

blackvoodoo said:

Hi all new to the forum and game. does anyone have a link to where i can find the best gear sets for each hero? 

Read skill description. Chek stats heroes have. Synergy with other heroes. Etc. And think Yourself What gears will be Best.

What The Point of playing strategy game where u do how someone tells you how to do?

Figuring out and finding best gear combos, mastery etc is Best part of games like this where u don't have to be "copy cat".
Jul 2, 2019, 16:5107/02/19
02/25/15

shekrae said:

Hello everyone! 

There is a button on your character screen that says "Reviews" located on the bottom left corner.  When you click that, there's two tabs, one talks about reviews and the other talks about Recommended Armor. 

Take note that the Gauntlets, Chest and Boots are the only armor pieces that you specifically need to find a certain Primary Stat attribute. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/673_guides-and-tutorials/

Be inspired! Game on 

~Shek

Thanks so much, yes very helpful. I wish that would have been in the tutorial. If it was I don't remember it. It is so costly to swap out the weapons. I will have to do it a little at a time. :( But at least I know now.

Jul 3, 2019, 20:3807/03/19
Jul 3, 2019, 21:16(edited)
05/13/19

I don’t know the best sets for every hero, but I do know the best sets for Kael!

I have tried half a dozen different builds for Kael.

The 3 best set up’s for Kael which stand out the most to me are:

Arena Set Up:

4 Piece Offense + 2 Piece Speed = Crit Rate Gloves - Atk % Chest - Speed Boots - Atk Ring - Crit Damage Amulet - Atk Banner 

• You could use Accuracy Banner if you want the Poison to stick, but the enemy should die before they suffer poison damage.

Campaign Farmer Set Up:

4 Piece Life Steal + 2 Piece Defense = Crit Rate Gloves - Atk % Chest - Speed Boots - Atk Ring - Crit Damage Amulet - Accuracy Banner

• You want Accuracy Banner here because this set up tries to wear down enemy with chip damage + poison’s.
  • This set up is better in beginning because you don’t need gears upgraded so high in order to beat levels.
  • The only flaw with this set up is it is slightly slower.

Clan Boss Set Up:

4 Piece Life Steal + 2 Piece Accuracy = Def % Gloves - Atk % Chest - Speed Boots - Atk Ring - Atk Amulet - Accuracy Banner

• Crit Rate & Crit Damage doesn’t really matter because the Clan Boss doesn’t really care about your Normal hits.
  • Your best Damage on Clan Boss will come from Debuffs.
  • The only thing you care about is doing enough Attack damage to heal + having enough def or hp to last several rounds.

Obviously, I am only using the basic Campaign Farmable set ups.

Divine gears & Cruel Gears are better than basic gears.

Not everyone has them, If you do have them, you can think of them as a bonus!

Jul 19, 2019, 03:0407/19/19
04/10/19
When I acquire a champ that I think I might want to play with, I don’t put anything on them.  I start on normal, on whatever first stage they have an advantage.  You’ve got to see what their specials are and determine how they can ultimately work for your team.  I do check the recommended gear and the stat their attack is based on.  I usually put 3* gear on them, so it’ll cost much less to switch things around.  This is also important if you realize that they are better as food.  
Nov 16, 2019, 14:5511/16/19
05/28/19
TurboLv said:

blackvoodoo said:

Read skill description. Chek stats heroes have. Synergy with other heroes. Etc. And think Yourself What gears will be Best.

What The Point of playing strategy game where u do how someone tells you how to do?

Figuring out and finding best gear combos, mastery etc is Best part of games like this where u don't have to be "copy cat".
Best gear combos being the best part of the game is subjective. I for one would rather not waste all that coin "Figuring it out" and use other peoples knowledge. Its not being a copy cat to learn from others. A wise man once said "It is better to learn from others mistake than it is to learn from your own" 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 18, 2019, 07:2211/18/19
Nov 18, 2019, 07:23(edited)
09/18/18

Hey Hey

Because of this threads being a dormant(17 April, 2019, 1:00 PM UTC) and now will be referencing the game at an earlier stage, meaning some things may not make sense now.

I will now be closing this thread, I would encourage you to create a new one if you wish to discuss this or any other topics.

many thanks and good luck

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.