All Categories

Dungeon divers event after arena assault?

Search
Apr 14, 2019, 13:5304/14/19
03/30/19

What is going on? 

Can you guys make some kind of a calendar so players can plan and prepare accordingly instead of giving us random events and repeating them?

Seriously? It's supposed to be champion training after arena assault not the stupid dungeon divers AGAIN even though it was here just 6 days ago ...

I never complain about anything in this game, but this is straight up BS. I've been sitting on full roster of champions 100/100 and 100/100 waiting for the damn event to upgrade my guys and now I have to wait ADDITIONAL 3 days? 

And what if after that it's the summoning rush event "RANDOMLY" and I have my full roster? Everything goes to waste ... 

Fix this or give us a proper calendar with the events that we can visit in game.

Thank you. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 14, 2019, 16:2404/14/19
05/07/19

I second this. I can put up with bs rng and grinding but I too am sitting on basically a full roster to upgrade and was looking forward to finally being able to 6* something and now I'm seeing that they randomly decide to change the event schedule.

This is ridiculous. Not only is the pvp event ridiculously imbalanced (it's literally impossible to complete without paying gems for an insane amount of tokens for basically no equivalent reward) but now we have to deal with a broken event schedule that randomly changes on us? 

Great the only non-rng mechanic in the game is suddenly rng. I'm never dropping another dime on this game.