All Categories

Warning do NOT use any money o  this game!

Warning do NOT use any money o this game!

Search
Apr 13, 2019, 16:2504/13/19
02/19/19

Warning do NOT use any money o this game!

Hello, I bought 6 purple "epic" shards for 15$ thinking I would get some epics. Instead I got 6 useless rares.. thats 15$ into the greedy pockets of these plarium scammers for nothing. So plz do not spend money on this bs. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 13, 2019, 18:0104/13/19
03/16/19

to be fair, when you buy packs only for summonings, you are just buying extra opurtunities and more chances 

also they show the rates in game, so we know you need 16 void summons on average to get an epic, so not getting an epic in 6 seems right

Apr 14, 2019, 08:4104/14/19
Apr 14, 2019, 09:16(edited)
02/19/19

Klova sounds ukrainian like where the "support" of this game is based.

Where did it show drop rates? Never saw it probably conveniently hard to discover. 15$... for a less than 50% of an epic.. its bs. Refund all that you scammed and make it impossible not to see these drop rates.. 

And if the drop rate is 1/16 then the shards shouldnt be purple.. its misleading.

Mentality of punishing ppl who support you with 15$ is going to create anger and less income.

Edit:  Checked drop rates.. Blue shard = 8% chance on Epic drop,   Purple shard = 6% chance on epic drop... so blue shards are more valuable and the support tells me there is no error..

Apr 14, 2019, 09:2104/14/19
Press the big I symbol in the summoning portal shows the summoning ratios, 8% to get an epic. No scamming , do your research before you spend your money, good advise on any purchases in your life. 
Apr 14, 2019, 10:3004/14/19
04/13/19

Wow those odds seems pretty messed up. Thank you for clearing this up. 

A 94% chance of getting an epic from a Sacred shard seems a bit too much in my opinion. Even if you changed it to 90% it would still be a very low chance of recieving a legendary champion. I don't see a point in actually opening any of the Sacred shards I'll get from the monthly quest now. Very disappointing.

The fact that the odds of getting an epic from an Ancient shard is actually higher than from an actual Void shard is just wrong and needs to be changed.

Apr 14, 2019, 15:0704/14/19
03/14/19
Agent79 said:

Wow those odds seems pretty messed up. Thank you for clearing this up. 

A 94% chance of getting an epic from a Sacred shard seems a bit too much in my opinion. Even if you changed it to 90% it would still be a very low chance of recieving a legendary champion. I don't see a point in actually opening any of the Sacred shards I'll get from the monthly quest now. Very disappointing.

The fact that the odds of getting an epic from an Ancient shard is actually higher than from an actual Void shard is just wrong and needs to be changed.

It's  a shame I can't  give more than 1 thumb up to this
Apr 14, 2019, 17:3504/14/19
03/09/19

What they fail to tell you in game is that the void shards drop champions from an alternate champ pool that the other shards do not draw from. The unfortunate purple color of the void shard is not intended to correlate with the "purple" rarity, but the color of the void attribute. Only void attribute champions drop from void shards and there for the shards are colored to match that attribute. I was confused about this when I started playing and so was just about everyone else. Many of the void champions are superior; the void rare, Coldheart, is a top tier end game champ for fire knight, clan boss, and spider farming with no superior legendary or epic equivalent. 

I do agree that you were given false expectations by Plarium, but the void shards are not a rip-off. 

Apr 14, 2019, 18:2304/14/19
02/10/19
Fresh Produce said:

What they fail to tell you in game is that the void shards drop champions from an alternate champ pool that the other shards do not draw from. The unfortunate purple color of the void shard is not intended to correlate with the "purple" rarity, but the color of the void attribute. Only void attribute champions drop from void shards and there for the shards are colored to match that attribute. I was confused about this when I started playing and so was just about everyone else. Many of the void champions are superior; the void rare, Coldheart, is a top tier end game champ for fire knight, clan boss, and spider farming with no superior legendary or epic equivalent. 

I do agree that you were given false expectations by Plarium, but the void shards are not a rip-off. 

Well it does tell you that the purple shards are for void type heroes right under the shard and as the name of the shards are Void Shards, and the chances for shard are about right as the Void heroes are rarer all in all so the chances to get better quality of heroes are going to be lower, but I guess they could just make the chances the same, would make more sense that way.
Apr 14, 2019, 18:2904/14/19
03/09/19
imgunnakillyouwithaspoon said:

Fresh Produce said:

Well it does tell you that the purple shards are for void type heroes right under the shard and as the name of the shards are Void Shards, and the chances for shard are about right as the Void heroes are rarer all in all so the chances to get better quality of heroes are going to be lower, but I guess they could just make the chances the same, would make more sense that way.
Yes, I see that now that I looked for it. You are right, the shards are adequately labeled in the portal.
Apr 14, 2019, 18:3704/14/19
Apr 14, 2019, 18:37(edited)
04/13/19

You're right, it does say void type heroes if you click the shard, but since EVERY OTHER game out there has green for uncommon, blue for rare, purple for epic and orange for legendary.... I would just assume it was the same in this game. Having played a ton of games where that logic actually applies makes most people go on auto.

It is utterly retarded of Plarium to make void crystals specifically for void champions. Why don't they have crystals for spirit, magic and force then as well? 
Apr 14, 2019, 19:4804/14/19
03/09/19
Agent79 said:

You're right, it does say void type heroes if you click the shard, but since EVERY OTHER game out there has green for uncommon, blue for rare, purple for epic and orange for legendary.... I would just assume it was the same in this game. Having played a ton of games where that logic actually applies makes most people go on auto.

It is utterly retarded of Plarium to make void crystals specifically for void champions. Why don't they have crystals for spirit, magic and force then as well? 
Void champions are intended to be a superior class of champion with an alternate acquisition method. Some of the void champs even live up to what they are supposed to be.
Apr 15, 2019, 03:4204/15/19
03/28/19
where did you get 6 void shards for 15$???????
Apr 15, 2019, 04:0604/15/19
03/09/19
snyperisleet said:

where did you get 6 void shards for 15$???????
They give amazing offers like this to reward players for not spending. They save the inferior offers for people who do spend. Counter-intuitive, I know, but Plarium is playing some sort of 4d chess with us. We can't possibly hope to understand.
Apr 15, 2019, 10:5904/15/19
Apr 15, 2019, 10:59(edited)
04/13/19

Fresh Produce said:

Agent79 said:

Void champions are intended to be a superior class of champion with an alternate acquisition method. Some of the void champs even live up to what they are supposed to be.

You're missing the point.

It is a confused situation for the players, when Plarium use a colorized rank system which is widely known to players, and then change it...
Apr 15, 2019, 14:3504/15/19
03/09/19
Agent79 said:

Fresh Produce said:

Agent79 said:

You're missing the point.

It is a confused situation for the players, when Plarium use a colorized rank system which is widely known to players, and then change it...
No, I don't think I am missing the point. I and others have already made that point. You will be glad to know that most people agree; it is confusing a lot of people.