All Categories

What does Player Power point signify in the clan???

Search
Mar 21, 2019, 12:1703/21/19
03/16/19

As the title being mention,

If you click on Clan Button and on Member sub menu, you can see the list of player in the clan.

My Player Power were...let's say high in the clan for some reason.

I tried to find what it mean.

My Champion were max here and there ( what i mean is their is skill maxed out  as well )

Mostly Uncommon and Rare Champion...I do have Epic champion but not maxed them out due to unable to level up their skill since I don't have skill book for them. So I don't think them too good of dealing damage skill compare to my maxed out ( even ascended them too ) uncommon and rare champion...

Other player in my clan have much much more powerful champion on their side ( Even maxed ascended legendaries!! ).

So....for those who know what Player Power mean, please share what it is.

Thanks in advance. Peace.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 14, 2019, 09:2510/14/19
05/02/17
I would Also like to know this. How do I get mine higher??
Oct 14, 2019, 11:3310/14/19
01/31/15

Hey everybody!

I'm uncertain myself, but I have asked the same question internally and will come back to you as soon as I receive an answer. :) 
Oct 14, 2019, 12:2210/14/19
Oct 14, 2019, 12:30(edited)
03/15/19

Pc14 said:

As the title being mention,

If you click on Clan Button and on Member sub menu, you can see the list of player in the clan.

My Player Power were...let's say high in the clan for some reason.

I tried to find what it mean.

My Champion were max here and there ( what i mean is their is skill maxed out  as well )

Mostly Uncommon and Rare Champion...I do have Epic champion but not maxed them out due to unable to level up their skill since I don't have skill book for them. So I don't think them too good of dealing damage skill compare to my maxed out ( even ascended them too ) uncommon and rare champion...

Other player in my clan have much much more powerful champion on their side ( Even maxed ascended legendaries!! ).

So....for those who know what Player Power mean, please share what it is.

Thanks in advance. Peace.

Just click on your icon in the top left side of the game:

The profile score is given after all these is taken into the count.

Total champions... Nothing to say.

Champion Power: Given by a portion of the raw stats that all your champions have, just try to summon a champion and you will see that grow up. This is the most important value for the profile.

Artifact Power: Is the power of the artifact that you have on your champions.

Arena Power: Is the power that you get from arena's bonus, as every other bonus, based on the raw stats of your champions.

Mastery Power: The stats that you get from you mastery (crit chance, accuracy, resistance etc..)

Great Hall Bonus Power: The stats that you get from your great hall bonus based on all you champions.

Of course more champions you have and more score you get usually. Epic and Legendary champions usually have higher stats than rare and uncommon, so people with a full account of legendary, usually have higher score then people that don't have so much luck.
Mar 31, 2021, 14:5203/31/21
02/20/17

So in the latest discussions about arena, it seems that opponent matching is based upon this "player power".  My player power is around 1 million, which I do not consider high at all compared to others.  I have about 60-70 active champs, plus some in the vault which are generally low value.  Many of the champs I have are there so I can have a team for each faction war, between 2-5 players. 

I have seen it suggested that one should dispense with the faction war teams to get lower player power to give you better chance in the arena. That would mean giving up on some glyphs, and some daily quests.

So I am asking, would that strategy lower your player power and help much?

Mar 31, 2021, 15:0403/31/21
12/19/19

Couple general tips, not all directly affect your power but some do:

How many artifacts and accessories do u have that are crap and u will never use and should not waste silver on.... Sell the sh!t...

Keep your chickens at 4*1 instead of 3*30 between fusions/fragments

Always keep champ storage full, so when u run campaign Incubus and Diabolist go to your mailbox (aka chicken vault).  Save there until next fusion/fragment.

Focus on Quality over Quantity, if you have more 5stars then 6stars.. flip the ratio

Ignore Faction Wars... the glyphs aren't helping u much.  1star and 2star glyphs for speed tuning is fine.  Being able to do FW6/8/10 isn't really much better than 1,2,3,4....

DONT BUY SHARDS, you cant gear the champs you have.  You don't need more champs.  You need better gear > focus on dungeon progression. 

Your shiny new lego, will be just as sh!tty as your warmaiden spirithost and other rares with crappy gear (and no lego books of course)

Mar 31, 2021, 15:2203/31/21
02/20/17
Trips

How many artifacts and accessories do u have that are crap and u will never use and should not waste silver on.... Sell the sh!t...

Always keep champ storage full, so when u run campaign Incubus and Diabolist go to your mailbox (aka chicken vault).  Save there until next fusion/fragment.

Focus on Quality over Quantity, if you have more 5stars then 6stars.. flip the ratio

Ignore Faction Wars... the glyphs aren't helping u much.  1star and 2star glyphs for speed tuning is fine.  Being able to do FW6/8/10 isn't really much better than 1,2,3,4....

DONT BUY SHARDS, you cant gear the champs you have.  You don't need more champs.  You need better gear > focus on dungeon progression. 

Your shiny new lego, will be just as sh!tty as your warmaiden spirithost and other rares with crappy gear (and no lego books of course)

Ok, thanks for the reply, I understand some of it.

First point, yes get rid of junk, I agree.

Second point, do not understand "4*1" and "3*30".

Third point, do not understand mailbox.  I do not do fusion, and fragments are a waste of time.

Fourth Point, agree on quality vs quantity, but that only makes sense if I dump most of my faction war folks to get L60's.

Fifth point, you answered my question.

Sixth point, I do not buy shards, big waste IMO.  Very poor odds. Working on dungeon progressions.

Seventh point, agree on lego, just hard for me to understand how so many have so many. I been playing ftp the whole time (almost 2 years) and only got a few and not anywhere the good ones.

Apr 1, 2021, 13:4604/01/21
01/02/20
Trips

Hey Trips

I've heard most of these tips from some guy in my Clan, mostly ingore him though....LOL

Can you explain the reason behind "Keep your chickens at 4*1 instead of 3*30 between fusions/fragments"? I haven't heard that tip yet.

I tend to make a bunch of chickens 30s prior to these events, so I can quickly lvl them up to 4* with the dup Rares from Summon/Chase events. If not, I will have a crap load of 3* champs and run out of storage.

I also make some 4* 40s to quickly lvl up with those 4* chickens, during training events.

Also, FW40's are underrated, and shiny new legos are why we play the game right? LOL