All Categories

Realy need some advise

Realy need some advise

Search
Feb 24, 2019, 19:0002/24/19
02/12/19

Realy need some advise

It was realy doing well but i changed few things and suddenly almost nothing works.
Doing 1mln+ on CB easy - poison teams.
I could use some advise on arena offense, campaign progression and maybe some gear farming squads (champs and sets would be awsome)What i was doing in arena was quick AoE fight with Kael, Judge and Templar lead by Spirithost
Thank you in advise.

PS Sorry for my grammar - not a native english speaker;)

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 25, 2019, 12:4402/25/19
02/06/17

Hey TDZIUBA, as far i see your Kael is missing some Accuracy to impelement its poison on Cb so I suggest you to do get atleast one accuracy set or an item that gives you Main Acc and evolve it im sure you wont miss any poison debuff with frequent accuracy. For the arena you might consider to having some cri rate - crit damage items on champs since its the way of hitting one shot at the beggining and avoiding to take damage from all enemy champs ( some of opponent champs are dying too faster on the low arena levels since they do not focus to rise all of their champs equally)

For the Campagain; İ see that you have executioner well done  which executinar is really strong if you equipped him  Lifesteal (4 Artifact set) and Attack set (2 artifact set) that might help you to do even solo campagains on cruel mode. 

İ hope it helps a bit, let us know if you need any more assistance

Feb 25, 2019, 16:0802/25/19
02/05/19

Hey TDZIUBA1986,

Glad that you posted and don't worry about your English, it's excellent. 

I couldn't agree more to what Soufty posted.

Just to add to a few suggestions. Try to Rank Up Executioner up to 5* and level 50, and slowly farm him in Chapter 11 in Easy mode since it only requires 4 energy. Once you have fully upgraded his skills, he'll be very useful on all Dungeons, Campaigns and Arena. Try to find Attack% on the Artifact's main substats (often you'll get it from Chestplate, Gauntlets and Boots). Also, slowly upgrade your Artifacts to at least level 10 and then upgrade from time to time as long as you have enough Silver.

From my experience, I was able to complete Easy and Hard mode (complete 3 stars all chapter) using only Executioner (lvl 50, max skills with +12 LifeSteal and Offense Artifact). Completing the Modes in the Campaign earns you a lot of rewards, especially the Sacred Shard which gives you the chance to Summon Epic and Legendary Champions.

Once you have managed to work on Executioner, slowly work your Apothecary, Templar and Spirithost.

If you get a good Epic or Legendary Champion, work on them as they will definitely help you Rank Up on Arena as well as Campaign.

You can anytime visit Channel 69 if you're in doubt and a lot of high-level players there will help you.

Hope it helps. Enjoy!

Mar 2, 2019, 21:1803/02/19
Mar 3, 2019, 20:32(edited)
02/22/17
Primordial said:

Hey TDZIUBA1986,

Glad that you posted and don't worry about your English, it's excellent. 

I couldn't agree more to what Soufty posted.

Just to add to a few suggestions. Try to Rank Up Executioner up to 5* and level 50, and slowly farm him in Chapter 11 in Easy mode since it only requires 4 energy. Once you have fully upgraded his skills, he'll be very useful on all Dungeons, Campaigns and Arena. Try to find Attack% on the Artifact's main substats (often you'll get it from Chestplate, Gauntlets and Boots). Also, slowly upgrade your Artifacts to at least level 10 and then upgrade from time to time as long as you have enough Silver.

From my experience, I was able to complete Easy and Hard mode (complete 3 stars all chapter) using only Executioner (lvl 50, max skills with +12 LifeSteal and Offense Artifact). Completing the Modes in the Campaign earns you a lot of rewards, especially the Sacred Shard which gives you the chance to Summon Epic and Legendary Champions.

Once you have managed to work on Executioner, slowly work your Apothecary, Templar and Spirithost.

If you get a good Epic or Legendary Champion, work on them as they will definitely help you Rank Up on Arena as well as Campaign.

You can anytime visit Channel 69 if you're in doubt and a lot of high-level players there will help you.

Hope it helps. Enjoy!

Exe has been nerfed so good luck soloing anything. Even before the nerf my exe couldn't solo or duo the last fight on normal :(  eidt i think they might have nerfed the last battle as finally finished the last boss for 3 stars