All Categories

Artifact Mission and Artifact Challenges 6.1-6.3

Search
Feb 23, 2019, 14:2602/23/19
02/18/19

The Artifact Mission that requires 2 champs to have level 12+ ATK% gauntlets, boots, and chestplate, and  Artifact Challenges 6.1-6.3 all seem insane.

I have run stage 4 of the bloody sewers hundreds of times now and not had one 3* ATK% drop. Haven't even seriously started trying to farm the other 2. I appreciate the mission doesn't specifically require gear from there but the ridiculous levels of grind for the gear, plus the money required to level up 6 bits of gear (I may not even stick with) to level 12 are both prohibitive.

I've ground to a halt on the missions and can't reasonably see me getting past this step.The remaining 4 missions after this are all ones I have surpassed some time ago but I obviously can't complete yet.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 24, 2019, 18:0502/24/19
12/21/14

did you complete this missions of  bloody sewers on 3  stars?

Feb 24, 2019, 18:2302/24/19
02/06/19
You'll easily make the money back from farming the certain missions over and over, which will pay for the 12* upgrade, when you get them though (:
MariusAdmin
Feb 25, 2019, 12:2402/25/19
09/04/17
Hey, everyone. There's been quite a few threads about this recently - I've already reported this matter to the Dev Team a little while back, and they are planning to look into improving the situation.
Feb 25, 2019, 12:4202/25/19
02/18/19
multi said:

did you complete this missions of  bloody sewers on 3  stars?

Hi, yes ages ago. Since then I've dumped a ton of time and energy into farming the gauntlet stage and not had one 3* ATK% drop, so completing the progress mission or the challenges both seem borderline impossible 
Feb 25, 2019, 13:0502/25/19
02/25/19
There’s an HP% one after too...
Mar 12, 2019, 16:3003/12/19
03/10/19
Any updates on this? I have been using the mission to level up and combine 1 star hero's and combine them all the way up. So good for that I guess. Wondering, if you finish the mission with 3-stars, meaning 2 champs with no deaths, does this seem to increase the star drop rate? I tried a few times and it did not seem to help. Maybe that would be an option for the Dev's to make the mission a bit easier. 
Mar 12, 2019, 22:5403/12/19
03/06/19

+1 to this. I'm stuck in the same challenge. Biggest problem to me is that this mission says it must drop at normal. So already hard to drop 3 stars at normal, it also need to be atk%. Very odd match imo. 

Cya

Mar 14, 2019, 19:5403/14/19
03/10/19
If you defeat the level with 3-star win, that does seem to improve the potential of getting a bonus % item. Which in turn increases the likely hood to complete the mission. I have the first one done and am currently farming the boots.
Apr 1, 2019, 12:5704/01/19

Hi

I don't get it, I did all that is required in this mission but there must be something wrong with the mission or at list with the discription. 

I equipped an attack champion (epic) with 3 artifact with atk as their primary state on level 13 each but nothing happened. All the 3 artifact are epic (as I don't want to upgrade something else to level 12) with 4*.

What do I do wrong or what is missing in the mission description? 

Please help me as I'm stuck on it for 2 months

Thanks 

Apr 1, 2019, 15:0704/01/19
Apr 1, 2019, 15:08(edited)
03/20/18

Tor said:

I equipped an attack champion (epic) with 3 artifact with atk as their primary state on level 13 each but nothing happened. All the 3 artifact are epic (as I don't want to upgrade something else to level 12) with 4*.

I think these 2 are the problems. 

1) It is not atk but atk(%). there is a difference between these 2  

2) You must get the 3* artifact at Normal Level. And normal level do not give out epic 

Apr 2, 2019, 06:0404/02/19

Ok thanks how should I know that it's need to be 3 stars and from normal????

When you say normal, do you mean common? How do I know if it's come from normal level or from somewhere else?

Cheers 

Apr 2, 2019, 23:1104/02/19
Apr 2, 2019, 23:14(edited)
03/17/19

TL;DR I've elected to skip this quest entirely (at least until its requirements or rewards are reworked or I have literally nothing else to do). It is a waste of resources; what you earn for completing the quest can be much more efficiently earned by grinding the hardest content you can and hitting event quest benchmarks.

The Artifact quest doesn't require you equip them but that you win them from campaign.

Other quests have required equipping, this one is specifically asking for you to earn 3 star gauntlets, chestplate and boots with Attack% as primary from beating Stage 4 of Sewers on Normal.

I agree with everyone here that the quest is absurd in its requirements. The chance of getting a 3* is already so low, Attack % is also low, but what kills me is that it requires you to earn it ON NORMAL ONLY.

The quest would be easier to swallow if it would at least let me earn it from Brutal. Or if you earned a better reward to actually incentivize players to complete it. 1 Rare tome? Please. I've progressed far beyond normal stages, so farming for this quest seems like a deliberate move by Plarium to literally waste my time and energy on less efficient stages.

Something tells me it would be easier on Brutal and that's why they do it. But whether they realize it or not, it forces players to play their game sub-optimally. It (and I fear most of the later game challenges and missions) are noob traps to goad players into buying energy refills.

endrant

Apr 3, 2019, 00:3804/03/19
02/22/17
Menu Item said:

TL;DR I've elected to skip this quest entirely (at least until its requirements or rewards are reworked or I have literally nothing else to do). It is a waste of resources; what you earn for completing the quest can be much more efficiently earned by grinding the hardest content you can and hitting event quest benchmarks.

The Artifact quest doesn't require you equip them but that you win them from campaign.

Other quests have required equipping, this one is specifically asking for you to earn 3 star gauntlets, chestplate and boots with Attack% as primary from beating Stage 4 of Sewers on Normal.

I agree with everyone here that the quest is absurd in its requirements. The chance of getting a 3* is already so low, Attack % is also low, but what kills me is that it requires you to earn it ON NORMAL ONLY.

The quest would be easier to swallow if it would at least let me earn it from Brutal. Or if you earned a better reward to actually incentivize players to complete it. 1 Rare tome? Please. I've progressed far beyond normal stages, so farming for this quest seems like a deliberate move by Plarium to literally waste my time and energy on less efficient stages.

Something tells me it would be easier on Brutal and that's why they do it. But whether they realize it or not, it forces players to play their game sub-optimally. It (and I fear most of the later game challenges and missions) are noob traps to goad players into buying energy refills.

endrant

Agree completely. I just wish they gave you an option to abandon quests you deem not worth your while you can at least try the next tier.
CirillaAdmin
Apr 3, 2019, 11:1404/03/19
Apr 3, 2019, 11:14(edited)
02/27/19
Hello everyone! Our game designers are already in the process of making this one easier. We plan to release the updated quest in 1.7. Stay tuned! 
Apr 3, 2019, 18:3004/03/19
03/11/19

They need to do more than just this one specifically... Dungeon Challenge 3.7 has you brew 1 superior potion of any affinity, but the completion bar say 0/10. When I brewed a void superior potion nothing registered. And what's up with the challenges that count previously accomplished challenges but not others. Case in point battle challenges completed before required count but not champion or artifact upgrades. 

Apr 4, 2019, 08:2004/04/19
03/04/19

Hi everyone

Norwegian here. Can someone please help me step by step how to solve Mission

"Equip an ATK type champion with Gauntlets,Chestplate and boots witk ATK (%) as their primary stats"

I sold the artifacts from the mission before that and have to get them again.What is Primary stat and ATK (%)?

Please help me in an easy guide :) Great game btw :)

Apr 4, 2019, 10:1404/04/19

Yeah, finely after spending 2000 energy and 2.5 million silver I made it. This stupid mission is possible if you want. The problem is that it's not saying how to do it and until someone here told me what needed to happen it was easier.

Just explaine your missions better guys. 

So it's need to be 3* that you win from normal level and in the top it's need to be atk %, Not just atk (it is not the same).

Basically I just upgrade common ones I won in normal. It is a shame that we need to spend so much to upgrade a common artifact as I just sold it after, I prefer rare or epic. 

Cheers 
Apr 4, 2019, 20:0104/04/19
03/04/19

I still don\t understand. Can you give an example with a certain hero? What lever should the champion have and the *** artifact have to have?

Raid for dummies :)
Apr 5, 2019, 08:1404/05/19
03/02/19

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! Our game designers are already in the process of making this one easier. We plan to release the updated quest in 1.7. Stay tuned! 

Dear Cirilla,

Thank you for the information. Please note that I have requested this issue by the supportteam and believe me, I've got the feedback that this is not possible...

Everytime my teammares and I asked for support we've got unsatisfied answers or no answers. 

My ID is 408331.
Apr 7, 2019, 11:4904/07/19
03/22/19

Cirilla said:

Looking forward to being refunded the thousands of energy wasted on all these missions now that I've finished them all.

Thanks in advance.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.