All Categories

Developers, theme for you. How about putting an auction into our game?

Search
Feb 21, 2019, 16:2402/21/19
03/16/18

I believe that an auction would become a very important part of a RAID game: Shadow Legends. It often happens that when you kill bosses, an unnecessary item drops out. I understand that this is an accident. But when 6 identical objects fall out each with the same rarity and parameters, this is not very convenient and annoying. And most importantly - valuable things and it is a pity to sell them for such a small amount. I believe that the auction would solve this problem. That is, I have some thing in abundance, which is needed by another player. And instead of knocking out one item for 5-6 days, it would be possible to take and buy this item from another player for the price that he himself appoints. 

This will also solve the problem of routine in this game, on the 10th day of the game I really want to quit it, because the stage of standing is coming. Stronger or necessary things do not fall out, very often people leave because of this. The gameplay turns into "pressing one button."

I really hope that you will understand me, and I will see the answer to my idea, I like your game and I want to continue playing it!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 21, 2019, 22:2202/21/19
02/15/19

Whilst I do like the idea of an AH I personally don't think it would be great for the game and here are my reasons;

Making it more P2W being able to buy items would mean a person could easily kit out and dominate PvPvE.2.  At the moment the P2W is factored by RNG & having to grind for gear meaning it's not as easily achievable.

I feel that adding some different content would be far more beneficial on the time management of the devs then spent reworking and developing a system to trade without the risk of major bugs.

A better solution to the problem would be to have a system in place that allows for "sacrificing" (like the champions) where you can sacrifice gear to reroll or even possibly upgrade the star rating of the gear.

aka I have a 2* Epic Vamp chest with all the sub-stats I want for my build, let me sacrifice X amount of items with a 3* rating to upgrade my piece to 3* epic.