All Categories

Why does everything in this game take so long to do?

Search
Feb 15, 2019, 13:1802/15/19
02/15/19

I've been stuck on completing a Progression Quest for the better part of an hour (Loot Gauntlets with Attack % as Main Stat) when it should have only took a few minutes an X amount of Stamina depending.  Is part of the design theory of this game having a hard time wall that you're not able to bypass?  Auto-Raiding is a pretty well known feature in a number of similar games and the more you play this game, the more it becomes apparent that Raid really needs this feature to avoid becoming something of a babysitting game, rather than actually getting to play it.  

So far, I've spent a majority of my time:

1) Repeating missions that I've 3 Starred several times over to complete Progression Quests

2) Repeating dungeons that I've 3 Starred several times for the above, or for Potions

3) Repeating campaigns to grind for XP since there's no reliable way to loot XP Brews

4) Babysitting the game and hitting a Repeat button every 45 seconds

What I have not spent a majority of my time on:

1) Manually playing Dungeons that I can barely scrape by on (1-2 star, 'pushing', can complete but not able to Auto)

2) PVP, since I'm too busy babysitting the game elsewhere

3) Manually playing Hard campaigns

4) Manually doing clan bosses

The vast majority of my time is being spent checking my phone every 45 seconds to repeat a quest.  If this game doesn't plan on including an Auto-Raid feature, or that the VERY least a Repeat X Times feature, then I will not be investing any money into it.  

Best of luck.

Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Feb 15, 2019, 15:4902/15/19
09/04/17

Hey, Arkterus.

We are currently working on a feature that will fulfill the Auto-Replay role in one form or the other, keep an eye on the news. 
Feb 22, 2019, 00:0602/22/19
02/15/19
New patch still lacks Quick Raid feature. Clearing out space on my phone to go back to Disney Heroes + Marvel Strike Force until this is rectified.