All Categories

Battle End Screen and Leech

Search
Jan 10, 2022, 14:4301/10/22
10/28/21

It is my understanding from reading the past posts I've been able to find that the blue bar in the battle end screen is damage received (beyond a shield buff - so it doesn't take shields into consideration) and then the green bar is healing dealt.

I have a champion who only does continuous heal - I assume his number on that bar is based on that?

I have a few champs with no healing skills at all. I assume their healing is based on their immortal gear? Would it also be based on the benefits they got from leech (see below)? 

And then I have one who has leech. Is her number the healing she dealt to *all* champions using leech? Is it only the healing she leeched herself? Something else? Basically - how does this interact with leech, immortal gear, lifesteal, and continuous heal.

Thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 10, 2022, 17:1401/10/22
10/15/20

Healing from leech applies to the champ that hits in the screen, not to the champ that puts out the leech debuff.

Jan 10, 2022, 18:5101/10/22
10/28/21
Skadi

Healing from leech applies to the champ that hits in the screen, not to the champ that puts out the leech debuff.

Aww man - that's going to make it harder to figure out if my leech champion is doing anything worthwhile. Thanks for the intel! 

Jan 10, 2022, 18:5801/10/22
10/15/20
erbearpsych

Aww man - that's going to make it harder to figure out if my leech champion is doing anything worthwhile. Thanks for the intel! 

You can still make some conclusions. The screen shows healing the champs made, not healing recieved. Healing from any leech effect (artifact or debuff) is "made" by the attacker for this purpose. 

The healing numbers your champs without own healing skill have shown in the battle screen is (probably) from leech. Add that numbers together and you know, what your leech debuffer brings to your team.