All Categories

Help Please!

Help Please!

Search
Jul 11, 2021, 11:2807/11/21
07/07/21

Help Please!

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any tips on how I should progress from here?

Pushed kael pretty hard, he is fully booked and nearly fully ascended, I can beat dragon 10 maybe 20% of the time, I've been looking at heaps of YouTube videos ( Ash and hellhades) but it seems like everyones situation is different and as a  (mainly) F2P player I REALLY don't want to waste resources so that's why I'm asking.

Thanks in advance and please be kind if I've made a mistake I've only just started!

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 11, 2021, 12:1307/11/21
10/15/20

Your Kael is allready lvl 50, you are on a good way. Just go on!

1. Make your Kael lvl 60. I see you allready leveled up some Inkubus uncommen, probably to use them in the tavern as food. Exact the right thing to do. 👍

Of course lvl 60 is a big step, you need 5 other rank 5 champs to sacrifice, it will take a while. But it's worth the effort.

Stage 12-3 of the campaign is a very good stage to lvl up food. 11 of 12 enemies have spirit affinity (easy fight for Kael) and as loot you get shields. They give a little bit more silver when you sell them than other items.

2. You have some nice champs beside Kael allready. Lodric, Geomancer and Warmaiden are good candiadtes to become lvl 60 as well.

3. If you can beat Dragon 10 only 20% of the time, don't do it. Fight in campaign instead to lvl up your champs and go back to the dragon when your win ratio is higher. It's a big waste of energy to do fights where you lose 80%.

Jul 11, 2021, 21:5507/11/21
07/07/21

Awesome thanks! 

I already have Kael at 6 stars its just grinding the xp for him so who would you recommend that I sink resources into next?

I just got Balthus to 40 should I sink some into him for a tank or just continue with warmaiden full force?

Jul 11, 2021, 22:5707/11/21
10/15/20
Kryptik_661

Awesome thanks! 

I already have Kael at 6 stars its just grinding the xp for him so who would you recommend that I sink resources into next?

I just got Balthus to 40 should I sink some into him for a tank or just continue with warmaiden full force?

I don't have Balthus on my account, so I can't say for sure. But his skillset doesn't convince me. He would be a great champ if his provoke skill would hit all enemies, that would pair well with his passive. With only single target provoke, he doesn't look great to me. Keep him in your vault, sometimes Plarium gives a buff to rarely used epics (high elves epic Exemplar was upgraded in the last patch).

I suggest to go with Lodric next. He is a great defensive champ, protecting your team in the dungeons with allie protection and shield. Make sure he wears artifacts with %-hp and some accuracy, to make the atk-debuff from his A1 work.

Jul 12, 2021, 00:2607/12/21
02/29/20

You  will  get  more  answers  if  you  post  in  Game  Discussion.