All Categories

Spider 10 thru 17 Tips for those with no coldhearts or mistreated.

Search
Sep 1, 2020, 16:5909/01/20
03/28/19

I hated doing the spider den for months I was stuck on stage 15 and miraculously one day a clanmate gave me a suggestion and I was able to power thru 10 to 17. Alot of people struggle with the force affinity spider. Here is how I got past it. First and foremost you 6 star fully acend fully skill Apothecary. I used All speed sets on him. The only 2 stats or substats you want is speed and hp percent. I got him to 200 speed and used hp percent gloves n chest and gave him 70000 Hp. HERE IS THE KEY MAKE SURE APOTHECARY IS THE ONLY MAGIC AFFINITY CHAMP ON YOUR TEAM. USE APOTH AS YOUR LEAD. Against force because hes magic the spiderlings will always go for him if hes only magic champ on team. Hes fast enough to keep healing himself. Besides Apoth u will need a dec def champ. You will also need an inc atk champ/buff remover (Spirithost) then you want to use 2 nukes non magic with 100 crit rate and at least 175 to 200 crit damage. But Apothecary will keep getting hit by spiderlings but if hes fast enough he will be able to out heal himself. Also if you have a revive champ non magic like feng cleric or reliquary tender you can use them. When you get to spider den 18 and 19. You can manual those 2. I took a fully skilled and acended 3 star lvl 30 paragon with no gear on and just kept using unkillable on paragon the spiderlings will keep going for him. Spider 20 My Auto Team was Miscreated monster (retailation gear) Psylar (Stun ) Rhaz (lifesteal) coldheart ( if using coldheart or multiples you will need 250 plus crit damage each) and I used Bad El as my healer/debuff remover. But honestly you can use psylar and miscreated together with about anyone niether was mastered. Psylar needs her A3 booked and needs 200 acc. Someone helped me with the Apothecary suggestion and it really moved me alone. I am just passing on what I learned after many failed attempts. If this helps one person then its done its job.
Views
Comments