We Need A Guide For How To Build A Successful Team

4 Replies
User
8 March, 2020, 12:48 AM UTC

Hi fellow R:SL enthusiasts,

I've been playing the game for a bit.  Have several different accounts because why not?  

My performance isn't where I feel it should be.  I'm not talking a few points either.  But, I haven't been able to find the help I need.

The problem is too much of the advice out there is about obtaining specific champions and gear.  I don't feel that is helpful to me or the majority of casual players out there.  Don't like speaking for other people but I don't think my experience is unique either.

What is needed is a R:SL 101 guide about how to build an effective team from what you have based on their abilities.  We need more talk about synergy and less about the top 5% champions.

Thanks for reading.  
Traps? What traps? Oops...
UTC -8:00
User
12 March, 2020, 10:05 PM UTC
Successful team for what?
UTC +4:00
User
15 May, 2020, 2:25 PM UTC

trigonometrythedk said:

What is needed is a R:SL 101 guide about how to build an effective team from what you have based on their abilities.  We need more talk about synergy and less about the top 5% champions.

That's what I came to the forums for myself, i've just been going by the ratings system by the devs.
UTC +0:00
User
28 May, 2020, 5:27 PM UTC
I want to build a successful team to fight in the dungeons.
UTC +7:00
User
10 August, 2020, 8:04 PM UTC

Ironpants3 said:

I want to build a successful team to fight in the dungeons.

All Dungeon Teams are different.

Players often build teams Specifically for certain Dungeons.
UTC +4:00
7703905 users registered; 158489 topics; 547212 posts; our newest member:sleepy sleep