All Categories

Battle Plan Quests

Battle Plan Quests

Search
Feb 26, 2020, 08:1002/26/20
07/16/17

Battle Plan Quests

I know Battle Plan is new but if anyone out there can help.

Week three quests

"Ascend 1 Champion from each Faction" requires 13

I presume Faction means 'Banner Lords, High Elves etc (total of 13). On the face, it sounds simple and yet despite trying all sorts of variations I still have zero, champions with and without ascended stars already, champions at level 1 both from rare upwards and others, champions ranked up and those not, when the Tavern 'sort' is by Factions and not sorted by factions.

As you can see I have gone from simple to complex.

Please HELP!
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 26, 2020, 10:2002/26/20
Feb 26, 2020, 10:24(edited)
05/13/19

Bravo819 said:

I know Battle Plan is new but if anyone out there can help.

Week three quests

"Ascend 1 Champion from each Faction" requires 13

I presume Faction means 'Banner Lords, High Elves etc (total of 13). On the face, it sounds simple and yet despite trying all sorts of variations I still have zero, champions with and without ascended stars already, champions at level 1 both from rare upwards and others, champions ranked up and those not, when the Tavern 'sort' is by Factions and not sorted by factions.

As you can see I have gone from simple to complex.

Please HELP!

Hi Bravo,

you can use not common champions for complete your quest (with this champions costs in potion is very low).

Update From Discord:

Guys, letting you know that we're aware of the problem with the completing BP quest "Ascend 1 Champion from each Faction". Looking into it right now. We will keep you updated.