All Categories

ARTIFACT MISSION never done?

Search
Dec 22, 2019, 18:1812/22/19
12/14/19

hello,I am newbie in this game,l tried last 2 days for finish ARTIFACT MISSION-equip any attack type champion with gauntlets,chestplate,and boots with ATK(%)as their primary stats 2/3 quest,but didnt finished,l tried 3 different race attack champion with attack sets,l made it what quest want me, step by step but quest never done,please help me how pass this quest?

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2019, 23:3612/22/19
05/13/19
watcher48 said:

hello,I am newbie in this game,l tried last 2 days for finish ARTIFACT MISSION-equip any attack type champion with gauntlets,chestplate,and boots with ATK(%)as their primary stats 2/3 quest,but didnt finished,l tried 3 different race attack champion with attack sets,l made it what quest want me, step by step but quest never done,please help me how pass this quest?

Hello, you have to make sure that the gear says attack % not just flat attack as the main stat.
Mar 6, 2020, 21:3203/06/20
01/25/20

noloses149 said:

watcher48 said:

Hello, you have to make sure that the gear says attack % not just flat attack as the main stat.

It doesnt work. Its the Mission for artefact 6.4

I tried every possibility: atk% set-buff, the ability under the name (shield etc) and in the extra-ability.

Think that is a heavy program problem :)
Mar 7, 2020, 17:4503/07/20
03/05/20

Have the same issue

Mar 12, 2020, 06:1303/12/20
03/12/20

I recently completed it so it's odd it isn't working now. Pretty sure it was within the last week, but my days turn into weeks real quick so I might be off by a few days.

When viewing the equipment, under the rarity (common or uncommon in this case), there is a stat displayed. That is the main stat. It should display something similar to Attack 4%. (These numbers could be higher or lower, just using the number 4 as an example. The important part is that the % follows the number.) That would be the equipment you are after. If it displays Attack 4 then it is not what you are looking for. Make sure you are putting this on a champion that is classified as attack.  Equipping gear that has attack or attack %  in the sub stat section of the gear, is not  going to work. 

What I can't remember is whether there was a restriction to use only gear from Sewers of Arnoc or not and whether or not I had to level it to 12 or if that was a different mission.