All Categories

What is considered a "dungeon" for aura applications?

Search
Dec 22, 2019, 09:2112/22/19
02/20/17

I do not get a clear sense of what is considered a dungeon.  I have champions that say their aura boost applies to dungeons, but to what or where EXACTLY does that apply?  It seems that everything under the DUNGEON TAB does not apply, and that other things not under the DUNGEON TAB do apply.

Some think a dungeon is anything that can yield an artifact or accessory.  That would exclude potions and masteries which are under the DUNGEON TAB, so that is why I am confused.

TIA
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2019, 18:0612/22/19
05/13/19

Everything in the Dungeon Tab = Dungeon

• Ice Golem
  • Dragon
  • Fire Knight
  • Spider
  • All the Potion Keeps
Dec 22, 2019, 20:1112/22/19
02/20/17
Player J said:

• Ice Golem
  • Dragon
  • Fire Knight
  • Spider
  • All the Potion Keeps
I think you will find that not all those things give you points for dungeon events or tournaments, like the Keeps and Minotaur.  The Campaigns give dungeon points, even though they do not say "dungeon".  That is why I want the official reply from a moderator.  So for application of aura boosts, it is important to know where they apply.  Other question comments say that "dungeon" is just a generic term, not a specific location.
Dec 22, 2019, 23:3512/22/19
05/13/19
LADYGAGA said:

Player J said:

• Ice Golem
  • Dragon
  • Fire Knight
  • Spider
  • All the Potion Keeps
I think you will find that not all those things give you points for dungeon events or tournaments, like the Keeps and Minotaur.  The Campaigns give dungeon points, even though they do not say "dungeon".  That is why I want the official reply from a moderator.  So for application of aura boosts, it is important to know where they apply.  Other question comments say that "dungeon" is just a generic term, not a specific location.
Hello, The dungeons are listed above. I do not believe the potion keeps apply when you are farming a dungeon for an event as the potions are not counted like the stars on gear.
Dec 23, 2019, 05:1412/23/19
02/20/17

It is more obvious when a specific dungeon is named for the contest, like spider or dragon, etc.  But for the "Dungeon Diver" that is something else. For that, anything that will yield an artifact or accessory (ring, amulet, etc) is counted toward "dungeon diver" points, it seems.  So that basket includes spider, golem, dragon, fire knight.  It will not include the Keeps or Minotaur.

It also includes dungeon points for artifacts in Campaigns.

It is important because if you use a champ that gives an aura bonus for "dungeons", it seems to work that way only in certain spots.

That is my understanding.  Not everything in Dungeons tab counts toward dungeon diver points.

It is unfortunate that this Plarium game does not say what your points apply to at the conclusion of a raid.  Sometimes I see more than one eagle at the end of a raid but it only says "tournament points" for each.  Other games would say what tourney event they apply to, such as 1 pt for dungeon diver, and 3 pts for fire knight, for example.  You would have to track your points and view the results separately in the contest.
Dec 23, 2019, 21:5512/23/19
05/13/19

Your question on this thread was the following:

What is considered a "dungeon" for AURA applications?

The answer to your question is below:

Everything in the Dungeon Tab = Apply Dungeon Aura's

• Ice Golem
  • Dragon
  • Fire Knight
  • Spider
  • Minotaur
  • All the Potion Keeps

Dungeon Diver has nothing to do with Aura's.

Dungeon Diver is an entirely separate issue.

Dungeon Divers is an Event.

Dungeon Divers rewards you points for Artifact drops.

You can get rewards from the below locations.

• Ice Golem
  • Dragon
  • Fire Knight
  • Spider
  • Campaign