All Categories

Ranking up champions

Ranking up champions

Search
Dec 4, 2019, 00:3112/04/19
11/15/19

Ranking up champions

Hi, I'm new to the game and I'm pretty sure I'm wasting loads of time, lol, so I thought I would ask a couple questions and see what kind of tips I can get, if y'all don't mind.

1. Where do I find out how rare my champion is? I saw a screen shot on here that showed it, but I can't find it in the game.

2. Does anyone have tips about which champions are best to keep and which are good to use to rank up other champions? I have a feeling I'm sacrificing champions that I shouldn't be. I've been going by their reviews, since I figured it's better to have ones that perform well in all the different places to fight. Is this wrong?

3. One last one (for now lol). I'm beyond confused as to which artifacts to put on each champion. Any simple tips? I'll be honest and say upfront that I'm not going to spend an hour every time I equip a champion,  but I would like to know if there's a simple way of doing it? I get the rankings and rarity and even the basic equipping with the first few types like life, attack, defense, etc...it's just when I get into the ones where the sets are in fours.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2019, 10:2312/08/19
05/13/19
Keep all your rare - epic - legendary champions!
Dec 9, 2019, 18:4212/09/19
12/08/19

Click "Champions" at the bottom of the screen to pull up your champs.

When the champion you select from the left shows in the main window, it's rarity level will be in the top right corner.

I will add a pic as soon as I figure out how, 😜