All Categories

Spider 20 Auto Run Guide (Video)

Search
Nov 3, 2019, 18:1811/03/19
05/16/19

Ok, so since I get people asking me about Spider 20 more than anything else, I wanted to put together a comprehensive video covering all aspects of it, so that anyone should be able to work their way up to it with their own unique compositions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTO83MeHjGo&feature=youtu.be

There are a few different builds you can make to handle Spider 20, and I cover all of them in this video.  The video is long, but like I said, I wanted it to be comprehensive enough to help anyone with any of the various compositions you can make.  Every person's strategy on Spider 20 is a little different, unless they go full cheese group (which takes at least 3 if not 4 cheese champions like Royal Guard or Coldheart).

Anyway, hope this video helps all of you!  If you have any questions about it or need any help, best place to find me would be post in the comments of the video.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 11, 2019, 04:0711/11/19
03/16/19

Yes. I'm also watched the others tutorial video. The problem is i don't have coldheart, dracomorph, rae, big un etc. Now i'm stuck at spider 15. 

Is possible to replaces coldheart with steel bowyer ? steel bowyer also has a skill based on Max Hp damage. I've royal guard on my team but can't use him on spider 15. Spider 15 has red affinity.