Colors atacks

3 Replies
User
11 October, 2019, 4:27 PM UTC

Can someone tell me in the game, the meaning of colors when you attack, there are attacks that come out red, yellow, green and white I think.

UTC +2:00
12 October, 2019, 1:06 AM UTC

Hello

When using champions if a target has a red arrow this means the element of that champion attacking is weak against it, meaning weak hits can occur, weak hits are reduced chances to crit, less damage and won't apply debuffs, white  arrows mean that the target is the same element(nothing changes) however if the arrow is green, this means your champion is strong against it and strong hits can occur, meaning more damage.

Running champs that are strong against your target means they will have weak hits against you so that you will last longer.

I hope that helped

Have Fun.
UTC +0:00
User
12 October, 2019, 1:22 PM UTC

I guess what OP ment was color of dmg numbers:

- white - weak hit (see above for description)

- red - normal hit

- yellow - crit hit (extra dmg depending on champion stats)

- purple - strong hit (opposed to weak), some extra dmg, not sure if it gives any other bonus

- light blue - shield absorbed dmg (only if target have shield buff on them)

- green - heal (how much HP is restored), available on some skills, masteries and lifesteal gear set

see triangle in center while on fight preparation screen for elements corelation (red is strong against blue, ....)

UTC +2:00
14 October, 2019, 10:57 AM UTC

Hello GAERTH,

The following colours can appear when you attack and the are named the following

Red - non-crit attack (or normal attack)
Yellow - critical hit 
Pink - strong hit (non critical)
White - weak hit (non-critical and reduced damage)

take a look at the following video from the Official Raid youtube channel which explained the concept of affinities and hit types in depth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Taz5Fq-WzM&list=PLKsMVIY2OJRPzNtffhsbTp8UeHottBynG&index=9

regards

Ophe,

The Executioner's face is always well hidden.
UTC +0:00
6855444 users registered; 120471 topic; 468564 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger