All Categories

Help on Clan Boss Team

Help on Clan Boss Team

Search
Feb 24, 2023, 16:5002/24/23
09/19/22

Help on Clan Boss Team

Hello guys, I need help to build a good clan boss team to go into brutal & nightmare afterwards. I cant decide who to put into the team. My thought was UDK because hes by far my strongest and quite good into cb. Then Toragi and Ronda (mastery&brimstone). For the last 2 slots I thought about duchess or Harima but Im really unsure. Willing to build anybody to get a team to work. Bushi and Marksman didnt fit into the screenshot.

i

Thanks in advance. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 24, 2023, 17:3702/24/23
10/15/20

You don't have the champs for an unkillable team, so you need leech to stay alive. Your suggested teams lacks this crucial debuff. Vogoth is a good choice for now. I would remove UDK from the team. With Toragi and Harima, you allready have options for decrease atk. And not using UDK in CB frees him to get properly geared for arena, with slow speed in Stoneskin. 

Brimstone on Ronda is not as good as it used to be after the Brimstone nerf. It needs accuracy to land now, but nothing else on her skill kit does. I'm not sure if it's worth to put, in exchange for damage, accuracy on her gear only to have a chance for Brimstone. For CB, that may be a good decision, but you cripple her for arena. Phantom touch would be a better option on Ronda for arena or other PvE content like Fire Knight.

On the long run, you probably want to replace Ronda with another damage dealer. If you get the Rhazin fusion done, he would fit perfect in the team. He brings decrease def and weaken debuff, and you are lacking both actually.

tl, dr: Duchess, Harima, Ronda, Toragi, Vogoth.

Feb 24, 2023, 22:0002/24/23
09/19/22

Im quite far away from Rhazin atm, so should I swap ronda for a poisoner like kael or one of the a bit weaker epic poisoners I have like erinyes, marksman or urticata?

Also thanks for the help

Feb 25, 2023, 00:4802/25/23
Feb 25, 2023, 00:49(edited)
10/15/20

I would not build champs only for the purpose of serving in early CB, that you will never use again later. Don't waste to many ressources. Ronda can be used for now, as she is allready lvl 60. Your late game CB team will look totally different anyway. Building Vogoth doesn't waste ressources, once he will be removed from your CB team, he can still serve in Arena/Tag Team and Magma Dragon and Bommal in DT. 

Champs I would max: Duchess, Harima, Candraphon (only top tier legendaries, lucky shard pulls), Vogoth, Dhukk the Pierced, Armiger, Magnarr.

Feb 25, 2023, 16:0502/25/23
09/19/22

Great okay I will go for that. In the exact order you listed them or should I chose myself who to max first? 

Feb 26, 2023, 05:1502/26/23
10/15/20
Busdriver54

Great okay I will go for that. In the exact order you listed them or should I chose myself who to max first? 

I had no particular oder in mind. It's mostly about in wich content you need better champs right now. Candraphon's best place is the arena, Armiger is good vs. Spider and Fire Knight, Dhukk in Dungeons helps clearing waves with his decrease def, Magnarr as AoE damage dealer from another affinity (you have Galek and Ronda right now, in force affinity dungeons, both of them have weak affinity, Magnarr, as spirit champ, is strong in force dungeons).

That said, Duchess is usefull everywhere in the game and would be the next champ to lvl up in my eyes. Duchess is one of the overall best champs in Raid, that is a lucky pull for an early account. I got Duchess after 2 years of playing, I wish I have had her only on. The team revive alone will carry your team through a lot of dungeons you couldn't do without her.

Mar 1, 2023, 16:2303/01/23
09/19/22

Good then I will go for Duchess first and upgrade Harima, Dhukk and Candraphon afterwards. Vogoth is already upgraded now. Is Harima good anywhere else then being an Arena beast? I would love to improve on CB and Dragon for now. 

Mar 1, 2023, 19:0703/01/23
10/15/20

I can't say from own testing, as I don't have Harima. But her skills seem to be usefull everywhere in the game. Decrease atk on all enemies on the A1 and AoE provoke on her A3 are great for dungeon waves. Decrease def effect on her A2, that is additive to the debuff, great vs. all bosses in the game.

High base stats for good survivability. Def based damage for even more survivability. And Harima has strong affinity vs. Dragon 20 and neutral vs. Dragon 25.

Mar 2, 2023, 17:2703/02/23
09/19/22

Sounds great then, I guess I will build her soon. Concerning arena, I wanna build a team with Duchess & Candraphon, who would you put in as the 2 other champs? I want UDK because hes strong over all and can help me a lot for a go 2nd team and then I would still need a decrease def champ. On the other side I think harima could be better than udk because of her huge passive. 

Mar 2, 2023, 18:4803/02/23
10/15/20
Busdriver54

Sounds great then, I guess I will build her soon. Concerning arena, I wanna build a team with Duchess & Candraphon, who would you put in as the 2 other champs? I want UDK because hes strong over all and can help me a lot for a go 2nd team and then I would still need a decrease def champ. On the other side I think harima could be better than udk because of her huge passive. 

I'm not sure if you have all parts of a functional go 2nd team yet. You lack a champ that can remove debuffs, exept Spirithost, but she is mediocre at best and not really worth building. If the opposing team goes first and puts an AoE provoke/freeze/stun on your team, your champs will lose their first turn and the opponent may go again for a 2nd try to defeat you. 

To solve that problem, go 2nd teams need either a cleanser as (relatively) fastest team member, with super high res. The cleanser resists the control debuff due to his stat, and as he goes first on your team, he removes it from all team members. Or you achieve super high res on all champs, but that needs some very good gear, of course. Or full stoneskin (or at least immunity sets) on the whole team.

In wich arena tier are you right now?

Mar 4, 2023, 01:0203/04/23
09/19/22

Peaked Gold 2 when I was playing arena actively like 2 or 3 weeks ago but I am currently farming in silver. In gold it was really hard for me to find opponents I was able to beat. And cant duchess just place a block debuffs on my team to counter that if I give her enough speed? Or should I just play something like Candraphon. Duchess. High Khatun & Harima?