All Categories

Need help with Dark Fae

Need help with Dark Fae

Search
Dec 16, 2022, 18:1812/16/22
02/23/20

Need help with Dark Fae

I've been struggling to beat the easiest version of her for a year straight, can anyone come up with a team with what I have? 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 16, 2022, 21:1912/16/22
10/15/20

Why do all people that ask for help post so super small pics of their champs in the last couple of days?

Anyway, I think I could still find a working team. High Khatun, Abbess, Ninja, Visix, Coldheart.

Make sure, your champs use only the A1 skills in stage 2 of the fight, so they arrive at the boss with all skills aviable and not in cooldown.

High Khatun should be the fastest champ, she goes first and makes her turnmeter increasing move. Abbess follows as second fastest champ, decrease def on all enemies. Ninja kills the copy team with his A3. Visix and Coldheart to keep the turnmeter of the Dark Fey down once the copies are killed.

Dec 17, 2022, 16:4012/17/22
02/23/20
Skadi

Why do all people that ask for help post so super small pics of their champs in the last couple of days?

Anyway, I think I could still find a working team. High Khatun, Abbess, Ninja, Visix, Coldheart.

Make sure, your champs use only the A1 skills in stage 2 of the fight, so they arrive at the boss with all skills aviable and not in cooldown.

High Khatun should be the fastest champ, she goes first and makes her turnmeter increasing move. Abbess follows as second fastest champ, decrease def on all enemies. Ninja kills the copy team with his A3. Visix and Coldheart to keep the turnmeter of the Dark Fey down once the copies are killed.

I think it's because it's easier than inserting multiple images. You can open it in a new tab to blow it up.

Thanks, I'll tune things up a bit and see how that goes!

Dec 21, 2022, 21:0912/21/22
02/23/20

Worked like a charm once I ranked Abbess, even with her under leveled. Thanks so much!